Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Rossei said:
Added. But you have to be more specific re: your app received TIME by CIC. The spreadsheet is based on recv'd date and time. Here's the link: http://goo.gl/S2SPwf.

Read 'Instructions' sheet first and if you want to add/update any info in future, use 'New Entry' sheet.
Thanks for your reply. About the time that my app was accepted by CIC I have my doubts, my app appeared in the canada postal services system to be out delivery by 11 AM, for around two days the system was not updated after this note, so I called Canada postal customer services and they explained me that was imposible to scan each package because were hundreds ( I got this point and I completely understand it), but later the system was updated as "delivered" January 5th AM. I could believe that they delivered my package around 11am or I can assumed that was later based on the comments of many people here. I will put 11 AM but probably is not correct!

Cheers,

Johanna

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
ak_indi said:
Now, applications (from this forum) are being charged less frequently; the hopes are ever decreasing.

CIC agents should be transparent in their approach and atleast provide the number as and when they receive the application if available with the call centre agents. I do not understand the need for secrecy in providing the file numbers, if available. Only reason i understand is that there is complete chaos in there. To prove this fact Its obvious that there is no order in which CC are being charged for apps delievered on Jan 02 by same courier company at different times.
I am sure there is complete chaos and they didn't mark docs properly from the very beginning. They try to hide their faults. If they return my docs because i didnt make into the cap and those who got on jan 05 did - i will fight. If the cap is reached somewhere between 2jan applications - it triggers a lot of doubts on fairness of the system.

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johanna19782002 said:
Thanks for your reply. About the time that my app was accepted by CIC I have my doubts, my app appeared in the canada postal services system to be out delivery by 11 AM, for around two days the system was not updated after this note, so I called Canada postal customer services and they explained me that was imposible to scan each package because were hundreds ( I got this point and I completely understand it), but later the system was updated as "delivered" January 5th AM. I could believe that they delivered my package around 11am or I can assumed that was later based on the comments of many people here. I will put 11 AM but probably is not correct!

Cheers,

Johanna
Johanna, I am in the same boat - except my CanadaPost status is still Out For Delivery :( I sent the application January 2nd and it was suppose to arrive January 5th. Canada Post customer service keeps saying the application is received by cic and just hasn't been scanned. No cc charges yet :( Seeing your post and that your canada post tracking has been updated to Delivered soon after January 5th makes me think that Canada post messed up .....

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gupta.rk said:
That is what i got it from CIC agent when i called today. my application was received on 5th jan 2015 and application is complete.
that's all
that means they are going to process Jan 5 applications in the next few days. This is good news for Jan 5 received applications !

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
OrangeCup said:
Johanna, I am in the same boat - except my CanadaPost status is still Out For Delivery :( I sent the application January 2nd and it was suppose to arrive January 5th. Canada Post customer service keeps saying the application is received by cic and just hasn't been scanned. No cc charges yet :( Seeing your post and that your canada post tracking has been updated to Delivered soon after January 5th makes me think that Canada post messed up .....
Orange Cup, please no worries. I believe my package was not scanned neither, and they just manually changed it to complete my request to get a delivery note because the service I paid. I paid the first priority mail, What kind of service did you use?, probably they changed manually only the first priority mail packages only because they commited to deliver them the next business day and to avoid people requesting money back .

Teddy Chung

Feb 5, 2014
OrangeCup said:

I'm also in the same boat. Jan 5th at 11 am by Canada Post. Still out for delivery.

Our turn is coming~~~. I'll let you know if I Can any changes.

Teddy Chung

Feb 5, 2014
johanna19782002 said:
Orange Cup, please no worries. I believe my package was not scanned neither, and they just manually changed it to complete my request to get a delivery note because the service I paid. I paid the first priority mail, What kind of service did you use?, probably they changed manually only the first priority mail packages only because they commited to deliver them the next business day and to avoid people requesting money back .
Once I called Canada Post, They offer refund due to no scan but they're sure that it was delivered on Jan5th.
Mine was also the priority mail but they haven't change my tracking yet. Anyway, it's not a big deal.

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Are Jan 2nd people still waiting, who also think their application was complete?
Mine was delivered on Jan 2nd at 1:30pm per Purolator confirmation email . I call CIC everyday, and they don't have any notes on my file or information to give me. I am just too worried what happened to my app when they started charging Jan 5. I check CC obsessively but no luck yet.
Need lots of good wishes and praying for everyone here too.

johanna19782002

Star Member
Jul 27, 2010
Calgary,AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2015
Teddy Chung said:
Once I called Canada Post, They offer refund due to no scan but they're sure that it was delivered on Jan5th.
Mine was also the priority mail but they haven't change my tracking yet. Anyway, it's not a big deal.
Let's wait patiently. I know all of us are anxious to know anything but the only things we can do are "waiting" and "keeping" our hopes!

I will update my information if I get some news.

All the best,

Johanna

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
randebutler said:
Can someone give me an idea of whether or not an app on Jan 14th would still fall under the cut off? When they shut it down on January 16th, does that mean applications received before Jan 16th are still under the 5000 cut off?
Unfortunately I don't think there is any chance at all. No - the fact they shut the process down January 16th does not mean that all application sreceived before Jan 16th are under the cut off. Assume your application is going to be returned to you and you'll be applying again next year. Good luck.

randebutler

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver Island, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
scylla said:
Unfortunately I don't think there is any chance at all. No - the fact they shut the process down January 16th does not mean that all application sreceived before Jan 16th are under the cut off. Assume your application is going to be returned to you and you'll be applying again next year. Good luck.
Thank you.

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
Just to share my update:

app delivered at 2:53pm Jan 2nd by UPS sameday service, and just got CC 10 min ago.

Thanks and bless all!!

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AndreyU said:
I am sure there is complete chaos and they didn't mark docs properly from the very beginning. They try to hide their faults. If they return my docs because i didnt make into the cap and those who got on jan 05 did - i will fight. If the cap is reached somewhere between 2jan applications - it triggers a lot of doubts on fairness of the system.
Completly agree. Did u got any note # from call centre ? What last information you have on what note # cc has been charged ?

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jzsga1 said:
Just to share my update:

app delivered at 2:53pm Jan 2nd by UPS sameday service, and just got CC 10 min ago.

Thanks and bless all!!
Congrats...
Pray for the rest of us

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
ak_indi said:
Completly agree. Did u got any note # from call centre ? What last information you have on what note # cc has been charged ?
They said application is received and no more notes and case number. My application was from 2 jan 8:45 purolator batch.