+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

everhopeful

Jan 16, 2015
Cocoa said:
I want to correct you.

Username Application Mailed Application Reached CPC-M CIC Charged CC
somebody Jan 23, 2014 by UPS 1/24/2014 3/30/2014

But for this year, I don't think Jan 5th arrived would stand any chance. Sorry to say that.
Jan 21 is the correct date - I know because my application arrived on that date but did not make the cut even though CIC had started work on it. I called CIC at the time to verify the cutoff date.

qqq2015

Jan 3, 2015
;D Congratulations to the members who got their CC charged! I hope the rest of the members who are still waiting will hear some good news soon!

I just called CIC to check the status on my application. All I was told is there is note on my file saying that my application is received on Jan 2, 2015. I asked the agent if she can find out whether the certified cheque I sent in was cashed or not. She told me to wait patiently. for a letter from the CIC. I will go to the branch where I got my cheque certified today to see if the branch can give me more information about the cheque.

khe01

Jan 19, 2015
xenon said:
khe01, you may have already mentioned in a previous post, but was your CC charged? And did you use purolator or UPS?
I used Purolator (actually they outsourced to Kisave Inc.) delivered at 1:21PM. I have not yet been CC charged, still waiting ...

jayhv

May 26, 2010
Rossei said:
Which jayhv is right in the Google spreadsheet? There are 2 of them and none has a recv'd date of Jan 2, 2015.
Hi Rossei,

No. 94 entry is mine, i dont know how come 132 has my name on it.
Please also correct dates in my entry.
App sent 31 Jan 3:30 PM
received: 2 Jan 8:45 AM Purolator
CC Charged 19 Jan

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
everhopeful said:
Jan 21 is the correct date - I know because my application arrived on that date but did not make the cut even though CIC had started work on it. I called CIC at the time to verify the cutoff date.
Officially CiC said it was the end of March, there were lots of complicated cases. I knew somebody with wrong form, wrong payment but earlier submitted got the letter way later to correct and made the cap.
One person in Chinese forum said that he got CC charged in Dec. 2014 and made Cap.
Even in Jan 21st, 2014, some later app got in and some earlier ones didn't.
It's hard to say where the line was.

pjying

Jan 19, 2015
so glad to know that I do not need to worry about UCI#
I missed the cap last year. so this year I tried to make it.
my app was sent on Dec. 31 by FedEx. received on Jan. 2nd 11:33am. no cc charge yet.

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Rossei said:
Last year, CIC officially announced that they received 5000 app on Monday, Feb 3, 2014. From the 2014 PGP Timeline created by this forum users, the last CC was charged on Friday, Jan 31, 2014. But others informed later that their CC got charged long after the cap was filled.

Obviously, this year, there are lot more applications CIC received in the first couple of days. Hence, they announced early so that they don't have to receive any more app and return them at their own cost.
People who got in way after wouldn't fill the forms. They don't like to be questioned why, because they don't know themselves.
I know some cases like that.

SKK18

Jul 2, 2014
echo6315 said:
Hi Guys,

i am one of the user of UPS 10:47am Jan.2nd delivery. I called CIC this morning and told the rep. my UCI#, and tried very hard to get the rep. answered my concern, if i made my application into the 5000 CAP, as none of UPS 10:47am users has been charged yet, and I think UPS gave us fake deliver time.

He checked and told me there is a note under my application----- it's a complete file package, and my# is 41xx.
He said it's quite positive, but he is not guarantee anything.

BUT i can tell i am in the 5000Cap by that#, right?

I told him he made my day!!

Hope my update can give you guys, especially UPS users, some positive info.
i will update the excel sheet once my CC got charged. thanks everyone!

Which no to call ? And anyone whats the processing time for these applications ? is it 44 months ?

AndreyU

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
nonos said:
AndreyU and Xenon no news yet?

Have you called the cic to check the status?
No news. I called cic yesterday. They confirmed it was received jan 2 - no more details. It's very stressful.

kevinsouza

Star Member
Jan 31, 2012
AndreyU said:
No news. I called cic yesterday. They confirmed it was received jan 2 - no more details. It's very stressful.
Any word about it being complete? I called and they said they assessed that my application is complete.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
AndreyU said:
I understand but if they confirmed that they recieved it then your application is "opened" and your records on their system ...

I belive whatever is opened is in the cap if its complete. I think you need to check with them again if its complete or missing anything... that all you need to know.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
pjying said:
so glad to know that I do not need to worry about UCI#
I missed the cap last year. so this year I tried to make it.
my app was sent on Dec. 31 by FedEx. received on Jan. 2nd 11:33am. no cc charge yet.
Are you in the Google spreadsheet? If you are, would you please refer the cell number?