+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
screech339 said:
Geee. That was quite a pessimistic post. Besides, it hasn't been announced that the cap has been reached yet.

Only time will tell when the cap will be reached and knowing when at what day/time did application arrived to CIC get returned. This will give us an idea of when the cap would be reached.

There is no doubt that the cap will be reached much sooner than last year (3rd week of Jan) since this year those who applications got returned due incomplete application will not make the same mistake again along with those who missed the cap and new eligible sponsors this year.

Screech339
I agree

winnipegger

Aug 31, 2013
This is driving me absolutely bonkers!

Now my question to those whose application has been credited- did u fill out your forms yourself or did you use a representative?

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
All applications reached on or before 10 Jan will make the cutoff. That's my prediction. So don't worry if your application reached CIC Mississauga on or before 10 Jan.

Californiacicle

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Guelph, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-20-2013
nikary said:
That's not nice of people who are doing this. I guess they don't understand that getting reunited with their parents is so important for lot of people and people taking this forum seriously and helping each other out.
No kidding! It's stressing me out even more.

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
casalim said:
All applications reached on or before 10 Jan will make the cutoff. That's my prediction. So don't worry if your application reached CIC Mississauga on or before 10 Jan.
:) Thanks for being optimistic and keeping our spirits up!!!

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
grumpolman said:
All applications received after 12 pm on Jan 2 are too late and that's a fact :(
You're pumping in some negative energy, my friend. Realistically, there's no way it's totally filled up in the first 4 hours. The Immigration office would be embarrassed if the quota runs out in the first 2-3 days.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
rhonaleen17 said:
Sent my father's application today : january 14, 2015 via canada post :) hoping for the best.
Wish you the best, but have you not followed this thread? Canada Post is the least wanted courier service, and followed by Purolator being close second.

kevinsouza

Star Member
Jan 31, 2012
grumpolman said:
All applications received after 12 pm on Jan 2 are too late and that's a fact :(
I don't even think you're annoying. I just think you're cute trying to work everyone up on this forum, and get some much needed attention. Did you not get to be mama's little boy? :D

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
grumpolman said:
Unless you can provide an official link from CIC then it is mere speculation at this time when the cap is reached. Here's wishing all of you make the cap this year.
It's not over until you see it on the CIC website.
Good luck to all who r waiting.

AnastasiaU

Dec 27, 2014
Woaaaa this is getting way out of hand. There is no way anyone can tell yet if the cap is filled based on a handful of responses here. My guess is that CIC's methodology is not that accurate as to process each application exactly as it arrived to the minute. I imagine that they have a stack to get through that all arrived in say a two hour window. Then they go on to the next batch......and so on. It looks to me like they just picked up the Fed-ex batch and started going through that first......hold tight people!

polaroffer

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
grumpolman said:
Apparently you are making false alarm. Look at this
shampy2009 Winnipeg, MB Dec 31, 2014, 8:00 AM FedEx Jan 2, 2015, 1:24 PM 13-Jan-2015 charged

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
grumpolman said:
Niiiiicccceeeee. Until we see evidence of people's complete applications getting returned received on Jan 2nd reported on this forum, will your post have any merits in facts.