+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Just got my CC charged 10 minutes ago :D Sent by Canada post and received January 2nd at 10:50 am
Good luck everyone!!!!!

Ayvazcarla

Dec 21, 2014
Me too I sent the docs by purolator on the 2nd with a stamp at 8:45 but I sent a certified cheque but no replies yet and I'm really worried after all these posts

tattakahn

Dec 31, 2014
My application was delivered by FedEx on Jan 2 9:41 am. Starting to get anxious.. If CC is not charged by end of day, i think there may be a problem.

polaroffer

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
sylvia27 said:
Just got my CC charged 10 minutes ago :D Sent by Canada post and received January 2nd at 10:50 am
Good luck everyone!!!!!
congrats~~~

If CIC started reviewing on 8th and processes 500 applications a day, 2500 applications should be processed till now.
(say, processing rate: 5apps/hr/pp a person 35apps a day, more than 10 agents working)

happytrip

Jan 13, 2015
inLinE6 said:
Did you ask TD what transaction was attempted this afternoon? Are you sure it was from CIC? If it was, you'd better call right now (or tomorrow, since it's after 4pm already). It's in their instructions that failed CC transactions will result in returned documents. So you better act quickly to let them give a second chance. It'll be too late once they finish processing your documents and put them aside. Hope the best for you!
i called td, they updated my name yesterday

my credit card was charged $1100 today!

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
kwaheed said:
Hi

Sent application on 31st December, 2015 via Canada Post.
Application delivered on 2nd Jan, 2015 by 11:00 am
CC charged 15th Jan, 2015

and now the wait starts :)
I guess you're from Asia. We're 14th here in Canada.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happytrip said:
i called td, they updated my name yesterday

my credit card was charged $1100 today!
Congrats!!!! I am glad you were able to resolve your issue.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
elenak said:
my application was delivered on Jan 2 at 11:21 via Canada Post. CC was just charged (10 minutes ago)
Congrats! Did your tracking show "out for delivery", or "delivered"? Did you have signature? Many of us with Canada Post were worried due to missing of signature and incomplete status ("out for delivery" forever). Hope you can provide some reference. Thanks.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happytrip said:
Thank you!

I called TD again, the money was charged on 1:55pm today. CIC did some work in these days ;-)
lucky man lucky man. God must have hear ur prayer. enjoy the time with family for this lottery.

While rest of us will wait now. CIC dealing with 10am -12 noon :: 2nd Jan cases right now. Anyone one guess how much qoota is filled by now

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
jhutti said:
lucky man lucky man. God must have hear ur prayer. enjoy the time with family for this lottery.

While rest of us will wait now. CIC dealing with 10am -12 noon :: 2nd Jan cases right now. Anyone one guess how much qoota is filled by now
"By now"? My speculation is it's pretty much filled up by now. We try to figure out when that date was... if not Jan 2.

polaroffer

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
jhutti said:

do you notice this entry in spreadsheet?
shampy2009 Winnipeg, MB Dec 31, 2014, 8:00 AM FedEx Jan 2, 2015, 1:24 PM charged on 13-Jan-2015

elenak

Jan 14, 2015
inLinE6 said:
Congrats! Did your tracking showing "out for delivery", or "delivered"? Did you have signature? Many of us with Canada Post were worried due to missing of signature and incomplete status ("out for delivery" forever). Hope you can provide some reference. Thanks.
it shows as Delivered and there is a signature. I am sure your was delivered as well

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
elenak said:
it shows as Delivered and there is a signature. I am sure your was delivered as well
That's what Canada Post told me as well. But your tracking certainly looked more complete. Congrats again and at least we get some hope.