+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
ya61x said:
My buddy's application was sent in @ 8:45am too. We are so worried about his to be returned for some reason after we saw OP_POP's 9:40am app. got processed. Maybe it is just due to different credit card companies have different transaction cut off time. Hope you charge gets posted tomorrow.
Dont think you should worry at all many people their application arrived early morning and their cc are not charged yet !

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
I just added my record in the SS. I have noted that aside from my parents, the application includes my brother who is above 22 and permanent physical disability as a dependent.

qqq2015

Jan 3, 2015
Rossei,would you please add my info as well?
I sent the app on Jan 2 using UPS. It was delivered at 12:08 on Jan 2.
I sent in the certified cheque. How can I find out when CIC processes mine? I called the telephone banking to ask about this, the rep told me that he cannot track it because the money was withdrawn when the certified cheque was issued.

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
I recieved a delivery notice from Canada Post today that I need to pick up a "letter" tomorrow. I am being paranoid now, What if its my documents returned. :(
Those who had their documents returned last year, do you have to picked it up at Canada Post? Was the "returned documents" ticked off on the delivery notice?

Lola2301

Jan 6, 2015
Bessy said:
I recieved a delivery notice from Canada Post today that I need to pick up a "letter" tomorrow. I am being paranoid now, What if its my documents returned. :(
Those who had their documents returned last year, do you have to picked it up at Canada Post? Was the "returned documents" ticked off on the delivery notice?
Last year I sent my app january 19, it was returned april 20 ... Don't worry I don't think they return the app that fast ...

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Bessy said:
It's literarily impossible for CIC to return a package this early. Can you check your tracking again? I almost think this is something irrelevant.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Lola2301 said:
Last year I sent my app january 19, it was returned april 20 ... Don't worry I don't think they return the app that fast ...
When was the cap filled last year?

PR42LONG

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OP_POP said:
I think it is too late, but if I were you, I would still send it
Well it is worth a try. I sent it via UPS to the courier address. It will arrive on Monday morning.

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Lola2301 said:
Thanks!
Returned document was not checked in the notice. Tracker is still showing that document was delivered to CIC. I hope this is just something from our insurance, bank or whatever.