Delivered jan 6 at 12:39 :mad:
Of course cc not charged ;D
Thanks

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inLinE6 said:
What does CC charged mean? Guaranteed spot? Files validated successfully?
Means at least they opened the application lol. I am pretty positive I am in 5000 cap as my application was delivered on Jan 2nd at 9:40 AM ish. As for the application being complete, I hope so :)

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OP_POP said:
Means at least they opened the application lol. I am pretty positive I am in 5000 cap as my application was delivered on Jan 2nd at 9:40 AM ish. As for the application being complete, I hope so :)
it means all the forms are filled & signed properly & all the supporting documents are attached. To check how good or valid these supporting documents are ,will be processed another day.

Also your reaches 9.40 am & CC today while Yesterday only, they process 8.14 am case.
That sounds like one hour per day speed. Not bad. But I am sure there will be overlaps
Of processing in time.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
OP_POP said:
I say this is a troll and fake post. The guy has only 1 post lol

I can confirm my CC has not been charged yet, my application was received on Jan 2nd at 9:30 AM
OP_POP said:
Wow, my CC was just charged, $1,100 for my parents. Charged by "CIC CPR - CIC RTC"
You're funny. It's like slap your own face. I can't help laughing. But congrats.

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ya61x said:
You're funny. It's like slap your own face. I can't help laughing. But congrats.
Haha, You should agree with me too lol first post you come and say your CC was charged, I was suspicious! But sorry if I offended you man! Congrats to you too!

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
Package recieved on Jan 2nd at 8:45 am via Purolator
no CC charge yet.

Congratulations for all who have been accepted so far :)

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
OP_POP said:
Haha, You should agree with me too lol first post you come and say your CC was charged, I was suspicious! But sorry if I offended you man! Congrats to you too!
Non taken man. Now it's going to be a looooooooooooooong waiting time.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
nonos said:
Package recieved on Jan 2nd at 8:45 am via Purolator
no CC charge yet.

Congratulations for all who have been accepted so far :)
My buddy's application was sent in @ 8:45am too. We are so worried about his to be returned for some reason after we saw OP_POP's 9:40am app. got processed. Maybe it is just due to different credit card companies have different transaction cut off time. Hope you charge gets posted tomorrow.

AnastasiaU

Dec 27, 2014
Mine sent by Purolator on 31st Dec, arrived at 8.45am on Jan 2nd - no CC yet......one of the few times I'm praying my credit card debt goes up! Please add me to the spreadsheet.

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Maybe just red herring, but the application with CC been charged seemed to be mailed via FEDEX. There are a few other applications by Purolator arrived early on Jan 2 but none seen CC charge. Coincidence? I'm sure packages were coming in large volume so they may not be processed exactly based on arrival time.

friday81

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello Everyone.
Here are my timelines :

Application Sent - Jan 05 2015
Application Received - Jan 07 2015
Sent through - CanadaPost

Depending on where your parents reside, every Country has a different waiting time. Does it make sense to add another column to the sheet - COUNTRY ?
Thoughts ?

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
friday81 said:
Hello Everyone.
Here are my timelines :

Application Sent - Jan 05 2015
Application Received - Jan 07 2015
Sent through - CanadaPost

Depending on where your parents reside, every Country has a different waiting time. Does it make sense to add another column to the sheet - COUNTRY ?
Thoughts ?
Maybe I misread some guideline, I don't believe country of residence made difference here.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
AnastasiaU said:
Mine sent by Purolator on 31st Dec, arrived at 8.45am on Jan 2nd - no CC yet......one of the few times I'm praying my credit card debt goes up! Please add me to the spreadsheet.
Update me please if you recieved any notice or noticed any cc charge, seems our application arrived at the same moment all together delieverd by the same person from Purolator :)