+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring Parents in 2015

inLinE6

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
nonos said:
Hi everyone,

I wish everybody the best.

I have a question I missed to write my mother's name in our native language in question no2 application called scheduel A. Also in the Generic applicationI have written the name of the applicant spouse (my father) stated as my first name along with my father's first name along with our family name while it should only shows my father's first name along with the family name!... Do you think they will return the application for this reasons?
Everybody not named "Immigration Officer" would just be guessing. But from my understanding, you won't miss the cap due to those errors. But there's chance they may decline the application at a later date. But more likely they'd request more information.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
OP_POP said:
12:00 AM is beginning of the day, not mid day.

Also, they didn't even start accepting applications till 8:00 AM
My bad, I was thinking about 12:00 pm. Anyway, I will change all 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM until the users change the time themselves.

nonos

Jan 9, 2015
inLinE6 said:
Everybody not named "Immigration Officer" would just be guessing. But from my understanding, you won't miss the cap due to those errors. But there's chance they may decline the application at a later date. But more likely they'd request more information.
Thank you so much I am just so worried coz it took on our part a lot to get this application completed and waited years for that. But your answer make sense I hope they will not make a minor errors an excuse to reject the applications... lets be optimistic..

pearlin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
On Canada Post website time of delivery says only AM. As someone mentioned above, that those who sent their documents by Canada Post wanted to save money. By no means people wanted to save in this case. I used their service last year to deliver my documents abroad, it took less time than expected. But this time I wasn't impressed at all. Who would've known than it would be so complicated to deliver papers on time within one province!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Oops! I made one as well. It has more data.

http://goo.gl/S2SPwf
Wow Thanks Rossei. After attending couple of meeting, when I came back to check the thread. you have done great job to update everyone's input.
good work.

fneda

Jan 9, 2015
Can you please add my info too.
My application is sent on Dec 31, used purolator, received on Jan 2nd 8:45 am. No Cc charge yet!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fneda said:
Can you please add my info too.
My application is sent on Dec 31, used purolator, received on Jan 2nd 8:45 am. No Cc charge yet!
I think you should get CC charged by Monday or at the most Tuesday. CC has already start charging..

fneda

Jan 9, 2015
jhutti said:
I think you should get CC charged by Monday or at the most Tuesday. CC has already start charging..
I will keep an eye on it. Taking it as a positive sign , I hope they do it earlier than later.will keep you guys posted!!

nikary

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
inLinE6 said:
I hope they don't return your application. Last year I missed to write amount in fee payment form where you authorize "Receiver General" to draw amount. I am not sure if they returned my application based on that or they received it too late on Jan 20th/2014. But they gave me UCI number and looked like they scanned all my forms as they were not stapled together when I received them back.

If someone could update my status on Excel spreadsheet.
Application sent Jan 2nd/2015.
Received Jan 5th/2015 at 11:00am as per FedEx email and voicemail and online status.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SantoshSharma said:
Jhutti did your CC get charged too? we have only one whose cc is charged.
Anyone whose application get delivered in very first hour( 8-9 am) should get their CC charged in next 1-2 business days.
Mine is still later

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, my CC was just charged, $1,100 for my parents. Charged by "CIC CPR - CIC RTC"