File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
29-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
Not even I’m still waiting for SA and it’s been long.
That’s a long time! You’ve checked ECAS for PA and sponsor? Can you sign into GC key?

dawud413

Dec 7, 2019
That’s a long time! You’ve checked ECAS for PA and sponsor? Can you sign into GC key?
I check ECAS everyday and it still says in Process. My wife and I created an GCKEY account but when we tried linking our application it says it can’t be found.

mrsbaafa

Apr 13, 2019
Kingston
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
App. Filed.......
05-04-2019
Doc's Request.
06-10-2019
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
29-05-2019
Med's Done....
10-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
I check ECAS everyday and it still says in Process. My wife and I created an GCKEY account but when we tried linking our application it says it can’t be found.
Had your wife signed in to ECAS with her info?
That’s very frustrating and I’m sorry it’s taking so long.
Linking GC is often hard and takes a long time figuring out the right combination of what to enter but would be worth trying everyday to get it figured out. Are you in the sponsorship group on Facebook?

dawud413

Dec 7, 2019
Linking GC is often hard and takes a long time figuring out the right combination of what to enter but would be worth trying everyday to get it figured out. Are you in the sponsorship group on Facebook?
Yes, she has signed in to ECAS and it just says “we received your application for PR on March”. But nonetheless, we will keep trying to link our paper application on GCKEY. No I’m not on any facebook groups, is it possible if you could DM me.

Bmwguy2019

Feb 28, 2019
Hi, I am a Canadian Citizen and my Wife is in Morocco and she got her Visa recently. I wanted to know if she would be able to stay Paris for a one day stop over with me before we arrive to Canada. Will she need some type of Transit Visa etc and how does she get one? Thank you.

gela2460

Feb 21, 2019
My husband is in morocco and we sent application, it was received September 16th.
They started working on it october 25th, biometrics November 6th, medical November 8th.
Our file was transferred to rabat in december and they started working on it January.
January 16th they inquired more pictures and recent contact. It's been 4 month, does anyone know or have applied around same time to see what to expect next? Thank you!

k9fortmc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Downtown vancouver
Category........
FAM
My husband is in morocco and we sent application, it was received September 16th.
They started working on it october 25th, biometrics November 6th, medical November 8th.
Our file was transferred to rabat in december and they started working on it January.
January 16th they inquired more pictures and recent contact. It's been 4 month, does anyone know or have applied around same time to see what to expect next? Thank you!

Application externe: moroccan canadian citizen husband in Vancouver, BC canada. Moroccan Spouse in Morocco.

1. application received on October 11, 2019.
  2. Sponsor approved Nov 26
  3. Spouse Biometric requested Nov 26
  4. Spouse medical requested on November 27, 2019
  5. Spouse Biometric and medical done Dec 4 & 5
  6. Spouse Medical results have been received by IRCC Dec 11
  7. File transferred to Rabat, Morocco Jan 7.

gela2460

Feb 21, 2019
Application externe: moroccan canadian citizen husband in Vancouver, BC canada. Moroccan Spouse in Morocco.

1. application received on October 11, 2019.
  2. Sponsor approved Nov 26
  3. Spouse Biometric requested Nov 26
  4. Spouse medical requested on November 27, 2019
  5. Spouse Biometric and medical done Dec 4 & 5
  6. Spouse Medical results have been received by IRCC Dec 11
  7. File transferred to Rabat, Morocco Jan 7.
Wow that's amazing that I found someone so close to my application. Have they requested more stuff? Were you a moroccon citizen before? How long did it take you to get here?
Thanks so much for your reply maybe we can stay in touch to see if our applications process around the same time

k9fortmc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Downtown vancouver
Category........
FAM
Wow that's amazing that I found someone so close to my application. Have they requested more stuff? Were you a moroccon citizen before? How long did it take you to get here?
Thanks so much for your reply maybe we can stay in touch to see if our applications process around the same time
They didn’t request nothing else so far. And yes i was born moroccan, lived in canada for 20 years and yes i’m a canadian citizen since years and years

gela2460

Feb 21, 2019
They didn’t request nothing else so far. And yes i was born moroccan, lived in canada for 20 years and yes i’m a canadian citizen since years and years
Oh wow that's awesome. I'm originally from germany and have lived in Canada for 12 years and I'm Canadian citizen too. Well I'm glad I have someone whos waiting around the same time. This waiting is hard and killing, but I know in the end itll be worth it!!!

Reactions: Jbaina

k9fortmc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2012
Downtown vancouver
Category........
FAM
Oh wow that's awesome. I'm originally from germany and have lived in Canada for 12 years and I'm Canadian citizen too. Well I'm glad I have someone whos waiting around the same time. This waiting is hard and killing, but I know in the end itll be worth it!!!
Any news? On our end .. Nada :(