Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
AMYA said:
Thanks Habeeb and Jamali,
Jamali, we submit our application by June 17th. For the interview, they just sent a mail, no call.
I'm confident and the thing is that my husband will be here Dec 12th and the interview is for Dec 4th.
Unfortunately, he wouldn't be able to attend.
Thanks to all again for you prayers, insha'Allah it'll be all good
You're welcome. It's great that you are confident, it will definitely help during the interview.

Yes it's unfortunate that your husband will not there for the interview too, but insha'Allah you will return with him to Canada.

Good luck!!

AMYA

Sep 18, 2014
Hello,

Just wanna thanks all of you specially, Jamali, Habeeb & Jomz.
Alhamdouli'Allah, my interview was fine and i got my visa the same day. Thanks to all
for you support and all efforts that you're making to have attendees feel much better.
I wish to all happiness & success.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Wow that is so great! CONGRATULATIONS AMYA! WELCOME TO CANADA!

I think your husband will arrive soon? That is so wonderful that you can travel with him back to Canada. You will arrive in time for our coldest weather lol

Good luck, best wishes and safe travels!

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMYA said:
Hello,

Just wanna thanks all of you specially, Jamali, Habeeb & Jomz.
Alhamdouli'Allah, my interview was fine and i got my visa the same day. Thanks to all
for you support and all efforts that you're making to have attendees feel much better.
I wish to all happiness & success.
BIG BIG CONGRATS to you and your husband Amya, I'm so happy for you everything went so quick and now you can move on with you lives. Welcome to Canada. God bless you!!

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
So what's happening with everybody? No creatures stirring, not even a mouse...
I have found a whole lot more talk and movement on another thread. October 2014 Outland Applicants.
There's also a September and October 2014 spreadsheet people can join. Anyways...it's day 50 for me today. Othere are passed that. Hopefully we all done by end of December...

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
MaryL said:
So what's happening with everybody? No creatures stirring, not even a mouse...
I have found a whole lot more talk and movement on another thread. October 2014 Outland Applicants.
There's also a September and October 2014 spreadsheet people can join. Anyways...it's day 50 for me today. Othere are passed that. Hopefully we all done by end of December...
Hi MaryL ... the forum is so very quiet .. i think no one else is sponsoring their spouse from Morocco ;D lol jk .... I'm here from time to time. Although my application is done, I still like to read about people's experiences because I know how they are feeling and how stressful the waiting can be.

Hopefully you will hear something soon about SA, then at least your file will be in Rabat for processing.

Good luck!

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Thank you jamali and Seasons Greetings.
It's been interesting to say the least. No rhyme or reason to CIC. I follow two other threads as well. September 2014 Outland and October 2014 Outland. As they originally receive app sept12/14. But ask for more on Oct 21. Then they receive that on Oct 27. Some ppl have been getting processed at mississauga for both parts. Somebody got SA and visa in less than 3 months. From Australia. Frustrating...but my husband and I are waiting our turn. I believe today is 57. Am also on spreadsheet for October 20th Outland. Any day I am expecting something...but closed 25 and 26 and Jan 1.
Best wishes to all

MaryL

Apr 24, 2014
Land of Living Skies
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
30-10-14
AOR Received.
22-01-15
File Transfer...
27-01-15
Med's Done....
28-08-14 Redone 25-07-17
Interview........
21-05-15 DM 10-08-17
Passport Req..
05-10-17
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-17
LANDED..........
14-10-17
Door, you should just ask your questions on the forum, you have a better chance of more people helping you. I don't know all, others are passed the stage where I am. Thanks

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about receiving your AOR normally it takes 1 month till 3 month it depend from where you applied and the visa office who is processing the PR.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Salam alaikum :) hope everybody is doing good... :)

I've never been to morocco in the summer but planning on going this summer in sha Allah... So just need some advice :D I just wanna kno if it's better to buy tickets in advance or wait few weeks before??? flying to morocco in the summer looks a lot more costly. Thanks ;D

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Heyyy goatlove, how's it going? So ur planning to go back to Morocco, how nice. I'm hoping to go back again in a few months maybe :D
So my experience with booking flights is that prices kinda hit a sweet spot about 5-6 weeks in advance of the day you want to book. But definitely don't leave it less than 4 weeks before you departure date cuz the prices jump up pretty quick after that.

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Habeeb, thanks for the tips :) yea, we'll be going for my bro in laws wedding coming up in the summer in sha Allah :) alhamdulillah, things are good. Crazy to think its been over a year since he landed now! :p how's everything on your end ?? Any updates?

lmkay88

Jan 16, 2015
Hi Everybody, I am new here and I have a few questions. I apologize as these questions have all probably been asked but 450 pages is alot to read!. My first question is about being approved as a sponsor. I was a student last year part time ad worked part time so my income for that year is not a lot. This year I have a regular, full time job. I am wondering if anyone has ever had issues with being approved to sponsor. I know there is no set income requirement but I am sure they still look at employment history and income. I have no bankruptcy claims, but I do have a dependent from a previous relationship.
My second question is about proving the relationship is real. Me and my spouse are about the same age (I am 27, he is 30) and we have known each other since 2013. I have almost 1000 pages of facebook, viber and skype history. Do I send all of it?! We had an engagement party when I visited in August. Then I went back a second time to get legally married in December. I have picture, ticket receipts all of that. I am just so nervous about this process and it is so confusing!

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi lmkay88 and welcome! No problem, you can ask any question....as for sponsorship approval, I'm no expert but from what I've gathered on here, you sound like you won't have a problem. Usually the issues come up if sponsor has been or is in bankruptcy or default of loans, or if they are on social assistance (i.e. welfare - disability does not preclude). So I wouldn't worry, that's often the easy part!! The hard part is getting your spouse approved. It's great that you waited until the second trip to marry, that goes a long way I think. CIC doesn't like it when people meet in person for the first time and then get married the same trip. Great that you have lots of logs of communication, I would take the time and go thru them, and pick out meaningful conversations if you can. Discussions around your similarities, your differences, talks about your future, having or not having kids and why or why not etc.; do you share the same religion or culture at all, and any discussions around that. CIC is looking for quantity in some sense, they want to see that your contact is regular and frequent, but they are also looking for quality of communication also. You could send in everything you have but maybe separate the meaningful chats, label them, and put them on top of the pile for example. They will want to see the pictures that prove your wedding conformed to the traditions of the culture, and evidence that your union was well broadcasted to the larger community (i.e. lots of guests, not just close family). If your wedding was small, be prepared to explain why. And all your tickets, a copy of your passport stamps for entry/exit, and photos of the people and places you visited together. Good luck!

lmkay88

Jan 16, 2015
We had a engagement party with family and some neighbours family friends, it wasn't very big but nice, maybe 30 people. We didn't have a wedding yet :S Is this usually a big problem. Our reasons are of course time, I could only visit the second time for three weeks and that was mostly spent getting our legal paperwork together. The other reason is I very much want to have a wedding with family and friends here (which we both want and agree on) Anyone been in this situation and its been okay?