Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
frankly, i think you reporting me to the moderator would give them a chuckle

when there is a report the moderator reads the posts.....ALL my posts can be read by everyone I have NEVER ONCE insulted anyone or called anyone names in over two years that i've been on here.. that is not the case for you , for over two years you have insulted people openly on this forum as well as in PM...you have been asking the same questions over and over for two years, you have repeatedly insulted Moroccans....obviously many others agreed with me or your account wouldn't have been blocked

since you are trying to mislead people and suggesting i am calling you names.....let me clarify for those reading.... that Raykom is his Instant Message Name...adding him on comes complete with picture identification

Rat...name calling? (a retoracle question)

this forum is a beacon of knowledge for many, and many friendships have been formed, your public apology...as you often make reference to it...may or may not have been sincere...time will tell

So Raykom, Joecreosto, Yusef...whomever....be respectful of others so they can be respectful of you

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
let's relax plzzzzzzzzzzz guys we are under a lot of presser and stress ,and we are all friends and we do respect each others a lot and plzzzzzzzzzzz again let's help each others and always focus on help and respect and making our hands open for everybody ,old user or a new user in this forum...and let's hope GOD THE GREATEST give us his hands and help us all and be with our lovely partners soon and very asp....plz my friends let's renew and re-do our comitments and start a very clean beging with love respect and help .....u are all great and good persons and u all deserve the best and i know u all under a big stres too and we must know too that people working in immigrations in CIC missisauga or in embassy in rabat are working very very very hard and they have a lot of files (family class,skilled workers,visitors visa.......)and people told me that ,yes they have a lot of stress too so let's all be patients and help each others and keep waiting and ask as i said our GOD in the heaven and in his beleivers 'hearts to be in our side and help us AMEN ....so let's say AMEN

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newhusband said:
let's relax plzzzzzzzzzzz guys we are under a lot of presser and stress ,and we are all friends and we do respect each others a lot and plzzzzzzzzzzz again let's help each others and always focus on help and respect and making our hands open for everybody ,old user or a new user in this forum...and let's hope GOD THE GREATEST give us his hands and help us all and be with our lovely partners soon and very asp....plz my friends let's renew and re-do our comitments and start a very clean beging with love respect and help .....u are all great and good persons and u all deserve the best and i know u all under a big stres too and we must know too that people working in immigrations in CIC missisauga or in embassy in rabat are working very very very hard and they have a lot of files (family class,skilled workers,visitors visa.......)and people told me that ,yes they have a lot of stress too so let's all be patients and help each others and keep waiting and ask as i said our GOD in the heaven and in his beleivers 'hearts to be in our side and help us AMEN ....so let's say AMEN
AMEN brother. i hoping others understand this too. and stop pointing fingers on each other.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
To let deegirl know I have been married for 1yr 8mths my husband came here in December 2009. As rejessome said all relationships have problems. whether they be canadian or other cultures. It is how the couple tends to work them with communication or giving up. My husband also he finds it hard it is stressful here he has found no work, at times he gets little depressed because this it is hard for him he did come from a very good job working with government in morocco, but he stays strong finding other things to keep him busy studying english, driving and updating his french skills, in hopes of going to college next year. He hates me working he thinks he needs to help but for now study and help clean house and take care of family is good for now.

THIS IS FOR ALL WHO ARE THINKING OF MARRIAGE IT IS COMMON-SENSE IT'S A CHANCE WE ALL TAKE Before you start dating you must ask yourself am I able to be far from him for at least 1.5 yrs or possibly more, am I able to afford communication with him for these years am I able to afford some of the expense of wedding of possibly helping him, am I am able to visit more than once possibly 2 times for at least 1 or 2 weeks AND BIG ONE AM I ABLE TO WORK ON IT IF PROBLEMS ARISE ALSO NOT LET STRESS AND DOUBT CAUSE ME TO STRAY if any doubt comes to play then re-think. I will also let you know you must get to know you're husband of any culture canadian or other before you marry that is only normal and that is a risk you take if you meet someone online whether it be in another province , state or half way around the world because it is impossible to know what they do or how they think ..that is why you don't jump into marriage .

Let you know that alot of people who are new to Canada have high expectations not just moroccains thinking they will be rich and find work and be good, have nice car, nice house , nice life and travel back and forth to their homeland at least 1 to 2 times a year. When they get here it is not always so. But they work hard at finding and fixing what the problem is here so their family here can be good. Yes there are some that don't work, don't care unfortunately, but again not just immigraints but Canadians and Americans also. .. STUDY... THINK HARD . As for Newcomers study your spouses culture and vice versa learn each others culture and compromise maybe solution

As for this post I use to come to it to look for help but all I see lately is misleading information, insults and things that put doubt in ones head.. The stress is hard enough on anyone who waits . We are all aware that marriage get problems but we work on it continue to grow as a couple that's what we married for, if it doesn't work move on with life learn from your mistake as it is only one of many stepping stones.

If you wish to post about anything your marriage and a problem than it should be followed with a solution how to fix as rejessome and has done.

If it has no solution to fix than don't harp on it ! MOVE ON.. I know it's heart breaking I am previously divorced but from a canadian so it happens to the best of us and had my fair share of users and losers but I moved on and found someone whom I love dearly .. It does happen .

If I have offended anyone so sorry not meaning to.

Rejessome and Lois Lane glad to see you still here and helping I always appreciated your words and help . Good Luck to you both...

Blessings to all who have received VISA .. and ... Good Luck to all who still wait

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
Hi All,

Ever since I got news of my wife receiving her Visa - I thought I would take a break from the site. I was surprised to visit the site today and see so much activity and to my dismay, not much in the way of useful information.

I want to begin by saying congratulations to Native and MrsBinx on the news of your husbands obtaining their visa and true-love, congrats on getting yours as well. For those that are still waiting, looks like Rabat is in overdrive mode so I pray that anytime soon, you shall be receiving some news.

DeeGirl – I too am very sorry to hear of your situation but I would not rush to paint all Moroccan men with the same brush stroke since your experiences, albeit very unfortunate, is a global epidemic and not confined to a single culture.

As for a certain individual who shall remain unnamed (not due to any laziness on my part to write out his many aliases). My advice is simple, you need to learn to take a hint when you are getting on peoples nerves and back down a bit. An apology means nothing if you don’t act on it. I will at this point offer to say that if annoying people on this thread do not cease and desist in their obnoxious behaviour – I have to choice but to join with others to request the moderator to have them banned from this forum.

I am getting extremely tired of having to see what this thread has deteriorated too when it was once a source of valuable information.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FamilyMan said:
DeeGirl – I too am very sorry to hear of your situation but I would not rush to paint all Moroccan men with the same brush stroke since your experiences, albeit very unfortunate, is a global epidemic and not confined to a single culture.

As for a certain individual who shall remain unnamed (not due to any laziness on my part to write out his many aliases). My advice is simple, you need to learn to take a hint when you are getting on peoples nerves and back down a bit. An apology means nothing if you don't act on it. I will at this point offer to say that if annoying people on this thread do not cease and desist in their obnoxious behaviour – I have to choice but to join with others to request the moderator to have them banned from this forum.

when and where did i say something bad to anyone? i have proof u can see all these mesages in the post. i didnt say nything bad or hurting anyone. its ur mind thinking nasty about me. and go ahead u can call my name.

and for ur info i has no alliases. i am only yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
since i made apologies to public. god is wittness i didnt say anything bad to anyone or anything at all. nothing naddaa

but if u are judging me from my past. then u will be just fooling urself.

yusuf

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
On to some positive news. And if I didn't know better, I would NOT believe this myself.

As many of you may or may not know, while going through this process of sponsoring my own husband, I went back to university and became a Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant. I represented a couple for spousal sponsorship application through Morocco just this year. Application filed in late January and AOR date (received in Rabat) March 5th, 2010. Mixed Canadian/Moroccan marriage, 10 year age difference (woman older), met on internet, met in person one time then back to get married 9 months later. They just got the call that their application was approved and to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. No interview!!!

I'm thrilled for them and hope I had something to do with their success. But WOW! Rabat is speeding up!

ShaliniRaja

Jun 29, 2010
Re: Sponsoring husband who is in srilanka

I got married to my man on feb 6th who is living in Canada applied for sponsorship on march 28 2010. Received confirmation from case processing center in missisagua on may 22 2010. And asked me to file for Quebec selection, I send that form on may 28 2010 and I am still waiting to receive the Quebec certificate can u tell me how long does it take? In between that my husband received a letter on June 1 2010to come to Colombo office to handover the Quebec selection form with in 45 days along with phone bills, letters etc... It will be 45 days in July 15, if I don't receive can he go without the Quebec selection. Please helpe I am pregnant aswell can anything make the process faster help help

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
rjessome said:
On to some positive news. And if I didn't know better, I would NOT believe this myself.

As many of you may or may not know, while going through this process of sponsoring my own husband, I went back to university and became a Certified Canadian Immigration Consultant. I represented a couple for spousal sponsorship application through Morocco just this year. Application filed in late January and AOR date (received in Rabat) March 5th, 2010. Mixed Canadian/Moroccan marriage, 10 year age difference (woman older), met on internet, met in person one time then back to get married 9 months later. They just got the call that their application was approved and to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee. No interview!!!

I'm thrilled for them and hope I had something to do with their success. But WOW! Rabat is speeding up!
that is AWESOME news! congrads to the couple and to you! no doubt your expertise helped! wow cannot believe 6 mths woman older and no interview, things are looking good!!!!!!!!!

best of luck to everyone!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
That is great to hear .. The embassy starts to move quickly that is so promising for so many .. :D.. Good Luck to all Keep Faith

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjessome said:

amazing. didnt i tell u one day i will be very papolar lawyer. god bless u RJsome. ur my hero and i luv u.

i pray only sucesful and wish for u

yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is new trend in rabat embassy.now they see hundereds cases like this. they have hunderds back loging files. only 2 visa officers in rabat. so now they have to hurryup.

RJ.do u know if we can request the crown to put more staff in rabat embassy?

yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PLEASE HELLP . how to ship my canadian vehicle car to morocco

I am going to morocco for three months. gona live in casablanca with wife. i need car there. does anybody know how i can ship my car to morocco? can i drive my car there legally on streets with ontario plates?

any help will help me pls

yusuf

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Rent a car I am sure it will be alot cheaper than having to register and ship your car there.. We rented 1 for 2 weeks it was reasonable price.. Good luck