+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hima 4071 brother how r u? i am yusuf from canada sponsoring my wife from morocco.

can you please tel me what time of day the embassy in Rabat called u on the phone? Flo told me that embassy called you on the phone before to ask u to come with ur passport.
can u please tell me what time of day they called u? was it early in morning or in the afternoon or late in night evening or when please tell me ok.?

also when they called u on the phone did they speak with u in arabic or frnech or english? was it a girl or a man who called u?

Yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hima 4071 said:
hiii YOUSSEF

they called in the morning not that early 10;00 nd it was a woman speaking arabic .
thanks brother incha allah we will all geting call soon.

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
flo said:
Hi family man, today my husband had his interview, well he got there and all that the interview intaled was to go back in 2 weeks for his visa. This is awsome can't beleive it never tought it would go this fast. I'm so excited :D Hope all goes as good for u and ur wife.
Thank You very much for the update Flo and congratulations!

I love the kind of interviews your husband had and wish that they conduct a similar interview for my wife. Better yet, I am hoping they called her in on a Wednesday just to issue the visa that very same day which would be terrific news.

My initial July vacation to Morocco will now be a visit to bring her back if all goes well.

Once again, thank you for the update. Let me know if you folks get a good deal on a 1 way ticket.

Regards,

Irfan

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FamilyMan said:
My initial July vacation to Morocco will now be a visit to bring her back if all goes well.

Once again, thank you for the update. Let me know if you folks get a good deal on a 1 way ticket.

Regards,

Irfan
hey mister irfaan familyman incha allah ur wife wil bring home visa with her on wednesday. trsut me. she is a girl and for girls they give visa fast from all stories i heard. same with STEALTH his wife dropped passport in morning and came back in afternoon to pick up her visa and passport together.

yes u will go in july to pick her up. :) u need to buy one way ticket for her. its very cheap withroyal air morocco. its about 800 dollars but its from casablance to montreal. then from montreal to toronto u two loving birds can rent a car and drive :) or greyhound is good too.

yusuf

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello brothers and sisters how are you ( all ) first the embassy call between 10 am and 2 pm for sure anydays a week ( no weekend ) and for the interview the lady asking you what kind of languger would you like to make interview ( the lady is morrocain ) well if u looking in the page 19 you will know that some get his or her visa friday and the someone here said that he get a call on one month that a fake no ones can am sure about am sorry if you mad at me

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true-love said:
hello brothers and sisters how are you ( all ) first the embassy call between 10 am and 2 pm for sure anydays a week ( no weekend ) and for the interview the lady asking you what kind of languger would you like to make interview ( the lady is morrocain ) well if u looking in the page 19 you will know that some get his or her visa friday and the someone here said that he get a call on one month that a fake no ones can am sure about am sorry if you mad at me
thanks true-love.

hima 4017 say he get his visa less than one month his wife filed papers.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone.....does anybody know in what month ,rabat is working?..i mean are they working in application recieved in october or november or....? thank u for ur answer and i appreciate

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its looks like applications will be faster because they are not recinving to many spouse applications anymore from canadian women.

sierra_rose

Jun 15, 2010
joecreosta said:
its looks like applications will be faster because they are not recinving to many spouse applications anymore from canadian women.

hi joe,i saw your comment and i was wondering if there is any reason why canadian women are not putting in any new spousal applications? i know someone there right now getting married,thanks.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sierra_rose said:
hi joe,i saw your comment and i was wondering if there is any reason why canadian women are not putting in any new spousal applications? i know someone there right now getting married,thanks.
hey sierra it is just reduced. i canot say noone is getting married. but its come down based on this forms facts. not many people requests "how to get married in morocco" anymore.
its more like "how to bring moroccan husband" from morocco.

so this tells me people who r already married are right now waiting for their husbands to come canada. whereas How to get married in morocco threads.

yusuf

sierra_rose

Jun 15, 2010
thanks very much joe.i am going through a similar thing,but my case is very complicated.i have been fighting with the canadian immigration for almost 3 years now with no end in sight :'(.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sierra_rose said:
thanks very much joe.i am going through a similar thing,but my case is very complicated.i have been fighting with the canadian immigration for almost 3 years now with no end in sight :'(.
dont worry everything will be okay. do u wanna share with us what is issue with imigration officer? maybe this form can help u

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
joecreosta said:
Where did you find this information?

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heatherusa said:
Where did you find this information?
this thread started 2007 by legend PENNY. his daugther met a boy online internet and married him and bring him to canada. i think they live now in vancouver. they started this thread and hundereds of peoples like me and you came to this form. typing on google "sponsor husband from morocco" this thread has most views on any canadian immigration website on the internet. this is the channel why this website still survives.

since this post many peoples came to this site asking questions "how to get married in morocco".

and now its not about HOW to get married in morocco anymore

its more How much longer before husband comes to canada

so u can do judgement

yusuf