(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
unfortunately, the site said the same in our case and it was a refusal, didin't notice that it was a wednesday so yes chances are very high that it is an approval..when someone has the interview they have to bring their passport regardless...best of luck

the same applies with returning the documents back at the time of the interview, two years ago there was a refusal after the documents were handed back because the IO suspected that a criminal record handed in from South Africa was fraudulent. The applicant ended up having a big show down and threatened the immigration officer, things eventually got resolved and he is in toronto, still causing trouble, turns out that was a good indication of his character!!! They keep the proof that was handed in to submit when the case goes to ADR or Full Hearing, so maybe it is just in rare cases, as has happened previously

just heard from someone today that their husband had his interview this past week after 4 months and was approved....that is really exciting news!!!!!! hope they are speeding things up....goodluck to all

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello brothers and sisiters i want say this
i have been waiting 8 months and i get a call and i had interview and i redo-my medical after 6 weeks i looked at the website it say A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. and i get a call from the embassy to get my visa
to family man your wife did not get a call to make interview because its say A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. that a good news for you she can brining with her a passaport and you know all the low in this point changing all a time good help us and for all the ones here too

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Did it say medical received, decision made. Or just decision made. All those that had medical received written first received their visa. You would be the first that I heard of that was refused with medical received written.

Good luck to everyone

Lois Lane said:
unfortunately, the site said the same in our case and it was a refusal, didin't notice that it was a wednesday so yes chances are very high that it is an approval..when someone has the interview they have to bring their passport regardless...best of luck

the same applies with returning the documents back at the time of the interview, two years ago there was a refusal after the documents were handed back because the IO suspected that a criminal record handed in from South Africa was fraudulent. The applicant ended up having a big show down and threatened the immigration officer, things eventually got resolved and he is in toronto, still causing trouble, turns out that was a good indication of his character!!! They keep the proof that was handed in to submit when the case goes to ADR or Full Hearing, so maybe it is just in rare cases, as has happened previously

just heard from someone today that their husband had his interview this past week after 4 months and was approved....that is really exciting news!!!!!! hope they are speeding things up....goodluck to all

flo

Jun 13, 2010
Hi everyone,

Im sponsoring my husband who is from morocco, and rabat got all the papers on may 19, 2010. Can someone tell me how long it will take for him to get an interview. I also received a phone call from them on June 11 just asking basic question and explaining things to me, has this happen to anyone before. Hope to have some feedback its so hard being alone and my husband so far away.
Thank you

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
hoping75 said:
Did it say medical received, decision made. Or just decision made. All those that had medical received written first received their visa. You would be the first that I heard of that was refused with medical received written.

Good luck to everyone
medical received, decision made is what the site said two weeks before the interview, obviously that is not the norm, point, it is very likely that it is an approval but nothing is for certain other than death and taxes

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flo said:
Hi everyone,

Im sponsoring my husband who is from morocco, and rabat got all the papers on may 19, 2010. Can someone tell me how long it will take for him to get an interview. I also received a phone call from them on June 11 just asking basic question and explaining things to me, has this happen to anyone before. Hope to have some feedback its so hard being alone and my husband so far away.
Thank you
Typically it takes 7 to 10 months to get a call for an interview. Regarding your phone call from them, what did they ask? This is not the norm so early in the processing. Are there things about your case that are unique?

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
flo said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you

Hi flo,

Our application was received in Rabat on Jan 20, 2010 and my wife was sent a letter within a few days of them receiving our application indicating that they have received the application in Rabat and will begin processing. This letter also mentioned that if there are no issues, that we should expect to hear from them witihin 7 months. Did your husband receive a letter from them and if so, did it say anything about when they will be getting back to you?

In our case, although they had said 7 months, my wife received a call from them on June 4th asking her to come on June 23 to the embassy. I hope this helps to give you an idea of the most current timelines that are to be expected. However, each case is indeed unique

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
FamilyMan said:
Hi flo,

Our application was received in Rabat on Jan 20, 2010 and my wife was sent a letter within a few days of them receiving our application indicating that they have received the application in Rabat and will begin processing. This letter also mentioned that if there are no issues, that we should expect to hear from them witihin 7 months. Did your husband receive a letter from them and if so, did it say anything about when they will be getting back to you?

In our case, although they had said 7 months, my wife received a call from them on June 4th asking her to come on June 23 to the embassy. I hope this helps to give you an idea of the most current timelines that are to be expected. However, each case is indeed unique
I am pretty sure your wife got accepted. With our file, the decision was made on the internet, and they called her to come pick it up on a Wednesday with no interview.

InshAllah lkhair for everyone waiting.

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
my husband going tomorow for is meeting at the embassad and i just want to knwo how mych time it take after the meeting to have is visa thx alot

flo

Jun 13, 2010
Hi flo,

hi family man ty for ur response.
so rabat got our papers on may 19, i got the call one june 11 and my husband got the call on june 14 for his interview and he is going for it on june 18. Seems like from what everyone is writing its going so fast (not fast enough for me, lol) i guess like u said every case is different. Good luck to u and ur wife, hope all goes very well.

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
flo said:
Hi flo,

so rabat got our papers on may 19, i got the call one june 11 and my husband got the call on june 14 for his interview and he is going for it on june 18. Seems like from what everyone is writing its going so fast (not fast enough for me, lol) i guess like u said every case is different. Good luck to u and ur wife, hope all goes very well.
They got the papers May 19 and in less than 1 month your husband has an interview?? Wow mahsallah that is a new record for Rabat.

I pray it turns out to be positive and I hope that everybody elses cases are expedited in a similar manner Inshallah

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]my public opollogy[/size]

i wants to say sorry for everyone i hurt. i promised admin i never say bad things to anyone i realize now how difficult it is to stay away from my friends on this website we all help each other out.

please everyone i am sorry please frogive me

Yusuf

for my file case i am soon going to send all papers because i am waiting for my option c. my tax was late i filed taxes late i dont know when i can have receive notice of asestment from canada revenue agenci.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flo said:
hey flo congratulation for you and ur husband. i never hear anyone case approve so fast. what was different in your application? any thing special or different in your case from general applications? can you please help us all understand?

yusuf

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can someone post the letters they receive from rabat visa office on this forum? it will be very helping to see what they send to people in morocco.

i will do google search see if i can find something i can post here for you people.

u do not have to copy paste ur private informtion. only send the general letter stuffs.