24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
When they asked you proof that you already pay the $490 dollars is because they are going to start checking your husband or wife file. After my husband showed his payment receipt, two months later they called him for an interview.

Good luck to everyone.
I'm happy this wasn't true in our case. My wife received an email from the rabat embassy this morning and they requested her to come on 5th February with her passport!! YES!!! I'm so happy everything went soooo fast! 4 months!!! And we didn't even have our wedding ceremony yet. After all the horror stories I heard of people who had been rejected for reasons such as not wearing proper clothes on the wedding I was very nervous that she would have to go through a longer process. But hamdulillah , no interview, no questions and 4 months!! I can't believe it! :)))))) Just wanted to share and hope other applicants also get speedy approvals.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow so much good news to hear from everyone it really makes me happy and encouraged to hear.

Congrats Claudia P and kaboom!!!!!! :D

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
CLAUDIA P said:
Hamdulillah, this morning the Canadian Embassy called my husband and told him to pay the visa to return. We are so Thankful to God for this phone call, after 17 months we almost finish this process. We were so happy this morning that we could not believe we are going to be together soon. I feel I am going to my normal life again. I thanks God for gave us strength to almost finish this process. I would like to thanks all of you for your support. All of you who are still in this process will be still in my prayers. Keep in faith and just think that all of you will be re united with your loves ones soon !!!! Claudia p
That is such great news. Congrats girl, happy for you

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kaboom I hope I'm not being nosy but I'm interested to know the stats of your relationship. Just out of curiosity, like how did you meet, how long did you know each other before you married, before you applied for spouse to come here, in your mind were there any 'red flags' to your relationship like age or religious difference, etc. I'm so happy things went so fast for you and soon you will be reunited with your loved one insh'allah but I'm curious to know what factors may have made your process so quick. It's going on 31 days now since I sent in my app and CIC says they are still working on apps received a week before and the current wait time for sponsors is now up to 35 days. I know things change constantly but I like to know how my relationship stats differ from others :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013/ Re-done on December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
Hamdulillah, this morning the Canadian Embassy called my husband and told him to pay the visa to return. We are so Thankful to God for this phone call, after 17 months we almost finish this process. We were so happy this morning that we could not believe we are going to be together soon. I feel I am going to my normal life again. I thanks God for gave us strength to almost finish this process. I would like to thanks all of you for your support. All of you who are still in this process will be still in my prayers. Keep in faith and just think that all of you will be re united with your loves ones soon !!!! Claudia p
Hello sister,

this is a great news, we can say congratulation from now :)
did they received his medical results yet? I hope it is quicker for him, not as me that I have done my medicals almost 2 months now and I still didn't hear from them yet.

I hope they call your husband very soon now once they receive the confirmation of the payment.

best of luck :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
kaboom786 said:
I'm happy this wasn't true in our case. My wife received an email from the rabat embassy this morning and they requested her to come on 5th February with her passport!! YES!!! I'm so happy everything went soooo fast! 4 months!!! And we didn't even have our wedding ceremony yet. After all the horror stories I heard of people who had been rejected for reasons such as not wearing proper clothes on the wedding I was very nervous that she would have to go through a longer process. But hamdulillah , no interview, no questions and 4 months!! I can't believe it! :)))))) Just wanted to share and hope other applicants also get speedy approvals.

CONGRATULATION!! wishing you a happy and successful life with your wife in Canada. Best of luck :)

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
Hello everybody, I hope you all doing alright :)

So it has been more than 2 months now since I had my interview, and almost 2 months since I did redo my medicals. & we still didn't hear any word from the embassy since then. Me and my wife never expected this delays, but Alhamdulillah for everything and everything is in Allah's hands :)

Wishing you all best of luck and a fast process insha'Allah :)

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
habeeb said:
Kaboom I hope I'm not being nosy but I'm interested to know the stats of your relationship. Just out of curiosity, like how did you meet, how long did you know each other before you married, before you applied for spouse to come here, in your mind were there any 'red flags' to your relationship like age or religious difference, etc. I'm so happy things went so fast for you and soon you will be reunited with your loved one insh'allah but I'm curious to know what factors may have made your process so quick. It's going on 31 days now since I sent in my app and CIC says they are still working on apps received a week before and the current wait time for sponsors is now up to 35 days. I know things change constantly but I like to know how my relationship stats differ from others :)
Thanks, I sent you a message with some details.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArlJam, have you tried calling CIC. I read a post on here somewhere that they can be slack in processing and if you call it can speed things up

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
habeeb said:
ArlJam, have you tried calling CIC. I read a post on here somewhere that they can be slack in processing and if you call it can speed things up
Hello,

calling CIC is available for inland applications only, actually we contacted the embassy for about 3 or 4 times using Case Specific Enquiry but they never responded us. maybe they had no answers if they didn't get the medical results yet, but we are thinking to use a local MP if they never contacted us on now soon.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArlJam - I didn't realize that about CIC....what about calling the embassy in Rabat?

amira041

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1mars2013
Med's Done....
10january2013
Interview........
14november2013
Passport Req..
02january2014
VISA ISSUED...
8/01/2014
LANDED..........
10february2014
SALAM alikom
cangratulation for kaboom786 wife's .and claudia .
arjlam im sorry to hear that they still not yet call you from the embassy ,you know they take a long time in my case also ,but my husband he send to them email from canada so, the next day they send me email to come for visa, i think they forget me ,because when i go to take my visa i find it was isued at 4 december ,but they contact me to come to the embassy in 2january, so y have tell your wife to send to them email also, inchaelah khayr

ArlJam

Star Member
Oct 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
Passport Req..
February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
March 2014
CLAUDIA P said:
ArlJam

I hope they will contact you soon. Inshallah.

Take care

claudia P
Thank you, I hope the same for your husband :)
did they contact him yet giving him a date of when he can go to pick up his visa?

you too take care and best of luck.