+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

iqaluit

Jul 12, 2007
Iqaluit, Nunavut
Hi Hoping75,

thanks for the advise, i have some things i have to mail for his sisters anyways so i'll put them in the box with those as well, i told him to print off the email i've sent him and that his sent me, so he can take care of that one, I've burned all the pictures from my 4 trips onto 2 cd's that i'll send him as well, thanks for all your help, i do hope that we well hear something soon,

i'm suppose to be going over on my 5th trip to morocco in the summer, i'm thinking middle of june to middle of july, i cant go after that cause the guy i work with will go on holidays from mid july to mid august then we will be in session after that... so thats the only time i can go and see his family before he comes up (fingers crossed)

another question, after living in canada how many years later can he go and see his parents/sisters/brothers? cause i'd love to go back and visit them again with him ~

i have so many things on my mind

Dorcas

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Iqaluit,

As far as I'm aware he can go back as soon as he receives his permanent residen card which takes about 1 month. So you won't have to wait very long. There is a good chance your Husband could get luck and get his Visa while you are there. It is within your timeframe. Because he should get his interview call in May if everything goes well. Some people get their Visa's after a week, others can take months. That part is a guessing game.

We will keep our fingers crossed that those calls come soon.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will be glad to help if I can.

iqaluit

Jul 12, 2007
Iqaluit, Nunavut
Hi Hoping75,

wow thanks for the great info about being able to go back after a couple months if he wishes :) ~

once i hear from brahim i will let you know :) hopefully soon ~ he did trick me the other day and said he got the call and i was so happy but then he said he was joking, didnt like that joke at all haha

thanks for everything :)
Dorcas

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Iqaluit,

I'm happy to have given you the good news.

That's a terrible joke. lol

I will let you know when my Husband gets the call also. Who knows, it could be the same day.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

danesnpits

Dec 21, 2007
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Hi everyone! I did not see this group here! I am Krista, 34 years old from a small town outside of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I am a certified animal behaviorist and dog trainer and also work in retail. I have been working now 3 years but I also receive disability benefits from social services. I spent 5 glorious weeks in Morocco and married the most wonderful guy in the world. The photos we have are breathtaking! We celebrated marriage in the Sahara desert, and spent our honeymoon in Asilah and Tangier. We lived a his families in Meknes, he has a brother in Fes and we also went to Rabat. god we went everywhere! I do need some advice here on being a sponsor regarding social services benefits for disability. I am worried this will hurt my chances to be a sponsor. Since I have held my retail job for 3 years as well as my dog training job for 1, I am hoping my disability benefits from social assistance will be overlooked. Any thoughts? I can't wait to meet all of you here!! If anyone is ever interested to see my photos..please message me privately..OMG they are just soooo amazing!

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Hi All!

It's finally happened. He is picking up his visa next Wednesday incha alah and will be here in my arms on Friday incha alah. It's finally almost over.

I hope all who are still waiting here news soon.

Cindy

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Cindy,

Congratulations. I am really so happy for you and you Husband.
He will be arriving in Canada the perrfect time of year.
I wish you a beautiful and happy future together.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi to everyone,

I was wondering if everone who participates on Trackitt will be updating their progress.
It is so nice to see those lines turn green when they receive their Visa.

I'm waiting for all of our lines to be complete and green.

The best of Luck to everyone.

God bless us all through these trying times.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Congrats Sis!!!!
Im so excited for you, When I got the good news from ya I was Tearing of happyness!!!!
So happy for you and Smail

Talk to you soon! inshaAllah
Isabelle

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Congrats Cindy.  You're letting no grass grow under your visa!!!!  Love it. 

Welcome to Danesnpits and Iqaluit.

A short update.  Still haven't been given a decision yet.  When my husband had his interview last Monday they said they would let him know within a week.  So I guess the whole rest of my life balances on what happens on Monday.  I am absolutely sick.  Literally physically ill.  I constantly feel like throwing up.  Hopefully we will have an answer on monday.

On wednesday, they asked for copies of my husband's passport.

Becca

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Becca,

If they asked for your Husband's passport, that has to mean the the Visa is right around the corner.
People are getting their calls to come and get their Visa without ever being told that they were approved.
They are just getting the Visa call.

You will get that news soon I am sure.

Good luck and God bless.