habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaboom, I don't know for sure either but it seems to me they would not ask for the RPRF unless they were planning to give it to your wife. I hope it's true!!!

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
jomz said:
terry73, Hope you and your hubby are coping well, and the kiddies? Have you had any news from IAD yet or the blue book?
Heard from Vancouver that they received the appeal paperwork, now the waiting game yet again. This is so hard. The kids and I miss my husband so much.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Terry what is the process you are going thru for appeal? Are you doing it yourself or using a lawyer/consultant. I don't know if it's true but my husband heard that if you appeal you are guaranteed your husband will get a visa. I'm curious to know what happens in an appeal, do you have to go to court and testify?

Anyway, we all feel for you Terry, it must be so awful what you're going thru. My heart really goes out to you. Don't give up because whatever you have to go thru and however long it takes, it will all be worth it in the end when you are reunited.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
CLAUDIA P said:
Terry I would imagine it is very hard. I hope this process will be faster than the first one. You are in my prayers.
Thank you girl, I hope it is faster also. Would love him here in the summer then we would go see Goatlove.

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
habeeb said:
Terry what is the process you are going thru for appeal? Are you doing it yourself or using a lawyer/consultant. I don't know if it's true but my husband heard that if you appeal you are guaranteed your husband will get a visa. I'm curious to know what happens in an appeal, do you have to go to court and testify?

Anyway, we all feel for you Terry, it must be so awful what you're going thru. My heart really goes out to you. Don't give up because whatever you have to go thru and however long it takes, it will all be worth it in the end when you are reunited.
I received the confirmation they received the appeal paperwork. I am now waiting. I did hire a consultant, he said he would not take the case if he could not win. So I hope it all goes good for us. There is a chance I will have to go to Vancouver but only time will tell. I am not sure of the process, just waiting to here what is next from the consultant. He wants me to get proof of why they refused, and that the relationship is genuine.

I will never give up as my husband is my everything. My children and I just have to wait, but all will be awesome once he is here with us and our family will be together. InshaAllah everything will go good and he will be here soon.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Terry, you and your family are in my prayers.

All of us are here to support you.

Contact Habibti, she already went through this process, she has a lot of experience. She can guide you.

Take care
Hugs
claudia

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Does anyone of you know if the Canadian Embassy in Morocco will be working tomorrow January 14 and January 15?

I checked in their webpage and it says they will be closed on January 23 but it does not say anything about tomorrow and Wednesday.

Thanks

kaboom786

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabaat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24th Sept 2013
File Transfer...
11th Oct 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st Jan 2014
habeeb said:
kaboom, I don't know for sure either but it seems to me they would not ask for the RPRF unless they were planning to give it to your wife. I hope it's true!!!
Hope so too. Paid rprf yesterday and emailed both cic and the embassy. Fingers crossed. ^_^

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
When they asked you proof that you already pay the $490 dollars is because they are going to start checking your husband or wife file. After my husband showed his payment receipt, two months later they called him for an interview.

Good luck to everyone.

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
It has been exactly ONE YEAR that my husband (from Morocco) landed in Canada. We were able to cope with difficult adjustments and all sorts of obstacles :D What a year it has been! Congratulations habibi!

I am here to remind you to remain strong and have the faith. I am often lurking here to follow your stories and I really really wish all of you happy outcomes.

boopie

Jan 17, 2014
Habibti said:
It has been exactly ONE YEAR that my husband (from Morocco) landed in Canada. We were able to cope with difficult adjustments and all sorts of obstacles :D What a year it has been! Congratulations habibi!

I am here to remind you to remain strong and have the faith. I am often lurking here to follow your stories and I really really wish all of you happy outcomes.
Congratulation to you both I really happy for you are together

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow habibti congratulations, how wonderful! Life is never easy but to have your habibi by your side to go thru whatever may come is a wonderful blessing. Thank you for your words of encouragement, we all need to hear them now and again. It is such a horrendous process to go thru but all worthwhile in the end! Wishing you and your husband many blessings this year!

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
Habibti said:

Wow, congrats to you guys. I hope I can have my husband here soon, but sadly waiting for the appeal. It is so hard, but you give me strength with what you went thru.

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Hamdulillah, this morning the Canadian Embassy called my husband and told him to pay the visa to return. We are so Thankful to God for this phone call, after 17 months we almost finish this process. We were so happy this morning that we could not believe we are going to be together soon. I feel I am going to my normal life again. I thanks God for gave us strength to almost finish this process. I would like to thanks all of you for your support. All of you who are still in this process will be still in my prayers. Keep in faith and just think that all of you will be re united with your loves ones soon !!!! Claudia p