+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Raven & Boras!!! im thinking of you both !! my prayers are with you inshaALlah im sure it will go well!!
Boras if you see this Boubaker wants your phone number so he can call you.
if its possible
Boubaker and I will be thinking of you Good luck!
your two friends
Isabelle and Boubaker

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Boras,

I am praying that you will get good news soon. You and Raven deserve to be together. Leaving you wondering just doesn't seem fair. It is torture not knowing. I don't understand why they would do something like that.

May God Bless you and bring you positive news quickly.

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Hi all!

Good news for us at last!  We have the interview date.  It is March 20th.  I'm so happy I could cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the last stage of the process ends soon for Isabelle, Val and Adam.

Good luck everyone!
Cindy

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Congratulations Cindy

I am very happy for you. That also means they are processing October applications. Things are moving along in Rabat. My Husband is December, so we have awhile to wait yet.

I wish you and your Husband a great interview.

Good luch to everyone still waiting for that call.

God bless

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Congrats to my Sister Cindy!!!!!!!!

Im so excited for you after you told me to good news I called Boubaker he was so happy for you and your Hubby!!!!

Its good to see things moving for interviews!!
inshaAllah all of us will get our call for the visa pick up soon!

Isabelle & Boubaker

guate31

Mar 4, 2008
Hello I'm sponsoring my husband it has been close to 2 years now and I was wondering if any one can tell how long it takes to get themedicals results ??

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Hi all:

Congrats to Cindy - we are about 3 weeks behind you in receiving the AOR letter, so I am hoping I will have good news soon too!!

Adam/Raven - Sorry to hear that they are keeping you in limbo. Don't worry, it will come soon.

Becca

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Boras ,

I am so happy for you and Raven . I was waiting to hear good news from you .

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the good news keep rolling in.

God bless to all who are still waiting. It will be our urns soon also.

confused and lonely

Star Member
Jun 9, 2007
Congratulations we are all happy for you and soon someone else will get there call and be happy also. I still have a wait ahead of me this I know so I am just being patient like my husband keeps telling me to be.

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
The good news continues.......we got the call to come and pick up the visa Wed. Mar. 12th!!! Today is exactly 4 weeks since the interview and by the time we have the visa, it will be one day short of 5 weeks. Whew! So my husband will be with me in about a week. I can hardly believe it after all this waiting. We didn't even get to talk more than a couple of minutes because I was in a mandatory training class for work all day and tomorrow we have an all day retreat too, so tonight is the time to talk and make our plans.

Big congratulations to Vesna, Adnane and Cindy and Smail too, I'm sure you'll be hearing positive updates soon too!
I'm sending positive energy to all of you who are still waiting or just starting. Keep the faith.....as we have said several times, if you are for real, you have nothing to worry about.
yay!!!