+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hello Penny :
Adel and I are living in White Rock, BC, in the lower mainland.Where will you be moving to ? Hopefully you will be our neighbor.
Hind and Adel

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Noona (my sister, my friend and my neighbor in Canada) : Good luck for tomorrow, I will pray for you all the time, Inshallah you will get the visa very soon and you will be here with your Ameen.

I wish good luck for Boubaker as well, and inshallah he will be with you Yasmina very soon, our prayers with you.
With love.
Hind

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Good luck tomorrow Yasmina & Boubaker, Noona & Ameen! I'll be thinking of you and praying that things go well, which I'm sure they will.

Penny

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Penny,

I am in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver. Housni and I will stay here when he first arrives, but I suppose it depends on where he finds work.

Becca

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam evrybody
my sister and freind NoodaAdel sorry i didn t whrite in forum because i didn t open you know my sister i was preparng for intevew but i was so happy to chat with youand your Adel in msn alamdolah you arrieved well to your home in canada, thk you so mutch for you courage me and for your nice words yout old me and pray for me , i m so happy you become close freind now you are my sister and my niegborhood in canada in challah , thk you so mutch for your call sister i wish for you all hapeness ,
i want to say thk you for all who said good luck to my interevew ,Penny , boras , hoping75... AND FOR AL IN THE FORUM without miss any name ,
i will share with you all how my intervew was, alhamdoah it was good ,i intervewed by the marocain weman she was so nice and friendly ,i gave her all e mails between me and my hiusband and all history msn and all reciept of money and some document of my husband and picture she asked me :
how old my husband and me ,?
from where he is ?
whe he cme morocco ? how many time he came ?
where he works? what he works?
when we meet eatch other first time?
she asked me is the first marriage ?
where the place i will live in canada ?
and why i want to go there ?
then she ask me to wait , and after one heure she braught for me all my document and passport and identity card and she told me to wait for the call to collect the visa ,
so alhamdolah one step done , now waiting for call for the Visa , i hope it s soon i miss my husband so mutch ,
good luck for your interevew Boras in cha alah everythg will go well for you ,
i hope good luck for all who wait for interevew and for all who have interevew and for all and me that waiting for Visa,
NoonaAmeen

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
I am so happy you had a great interview NoonaAmeen. I pray that you will get your Visa very quickly.
I know you are so anxious to be with your Husband. I wish you the best

Also Good Luck Boras with your interview. I know it will also be very successful.

And Also the best to everyone else awaiting their interviews, and to those who have not received their calls.

Speedy Visas for Everyone

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi avryone .
WEll Today Boubaker had his interview.
After a long wait I have to say its good news for us also!!!!

Noona My husband said he must have seen u there he said he saw about 4 or 3 girls when he was waiting.

they give him his stuff back and told him he was acepted and that he will get his call soon for picking up the visa inshaAllah now this is the last step for waiting ALhamdoulilah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just wanted to share the good news
there was lots of questions they asked but its the basicaly the same as all the rest
except it was personlised like who is in this pic and the age of me and my parents and brother what all of us do for a living and bla bla bla bla ...
lol im still in a dream i was so worried i only slept for one hour last night ...

Good luck to Boras your turn faslty aproching and thanks for the incouraging words this morning :)
its good to have friends.

Penny!! we got Acepted yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Isabelle & Boubaker

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
A Big Congratulations Isabelle & Boubaker

I am so happy for you . You will soon start your lives together as you deserve to.
I love hearing all of this great news from Everyone.

Good luck to Everyone

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
congratulations isabelle and noonaameen! i hope we all get the calls soon to get the visas. it will be 3 weeks this thursday since our interview and it's too much! hard to plan life, get a good night's sleep etc.
i really hope you get your calls sooner than that. i'll look forward to even more happy news posted here soon........here's hoping it's mine! : )

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody
congratulation YasminaBoubker alhamdolah that s great news , in cha alah they will call soon for Visa, , actuely we were 4 girls and 2 boys , the boy stayed near us his wife in mentreal , and i thk your husband was staying far from us, we coudn t asked him , and i thk your husband was the last one they intervewed him , so the first girl was ntervewed it was so quiqly i thk about 5 minute they just took her docuement and asked her to come back at 10,30 and the secand she interevewed her 10 minute or less ,and the other boy it took for him alitle bit longer about 30 minute and at the same time i was intervewed by marocain weman , he was also interewd near me by the canadien weman they shaut alitle , because his wife didn t come in persen to make marriage with him she just allow some of his family to do marriege for her because she coudn t come because of her study , he was have just the pictures of fancier , no ceremony pic ithk it was alittle difficult case but finallly they accepted him , and for me i thk it took 20 minute she didn t asked me a lot , i intervewed just by the marocaine weman , and then she told me to wait in the waiting room , i thk about one 11.00 she braugth for me all the document and passport and she keep my husband document they asked me to bring , then she told meeverythg good and wait for call to come collect my visa , i was so happy , and then the other girl i let her there still waiting , i thk that day all acepted alhamdlah ; i hope they call us soon to collect the visa, ALLAH with us ;
i hope good luck for all in cha alah all will be for there loves ,
gooduck Boras all our paryer for you in cha alah you will have easy interevew , try to bring all pictures that there are mutch familly with your wife and you ,for me i took onther pictures from the CD of my ceremoney there is one procedure you can dowlaod -Super DVD vidio Editer -this one you can take picture from CD , and take with you also all the lovely emails and the conversation msn or yahoo or skipe... and the history of the conversation , and the reciept money your wife send you and if there is e mals betwen you member of your wife familly ,and try to mimorise all the date that your wife come and back and date of marriage and of ceremony , everythg she asked is in the application nothg out of that, as Yasmina said that boubker asked him about the name of her parents and age so the close familly , and in cha alah don t wory everythg wil go well and you will be with your Raven soon with all happeness ,
goodluck everybody
NoonaAmeen

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
thanks Avryone !!

yes Noona my husband was the last one to go trew his interview.
If he was Tall and very shy, it has to be him lol

Glad to see we all got acepted
now For Boras!!
SO fun that all this hard times is almost at the end for all of us inshaAllah

Wishing avryone the best
Isabelle & Boubaker

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi everybody
thk you waiting one for your nice words too in cha alah you will here soon for the visa too , ALLAH with us all he is the great and the merceful,
my brother Boras for my intervew it was in arabic sorry i forgot to say that , because in first my husband sent he application i whrote that i want my intervew to be in arabic or english , so the marocan weman asked me in first if i can pass the intervew in frensh then i told her that i want in english or arabic because i m weak in frensh and i can tcominucate well in it , so then she started asked me in arabic , so that s good,
and the boy that his wife from montreal he passed the intervew in frensh , but for me it was just in arabic but i said for her from first that i i can t comunicate in frensh , and i put also in application , so i didn t have that probelem , in cha alah Boras don t worry , just say to her that you want i in english or arabic , she is vey nice weman , good luck for you my brother Boras in cha alah everythg will be good for you,

i hope they call soon for visa for all of us who waiting in cha alah good luck everyone
NoonaAmeen

Pearlp

Feb 11, 2008
Congratuation Noona and Yasmina it is great to hear good news. and boras do not be afraid everything will go good. We are all here to pray for you.

Pearl and Red

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody
this day great news , the ambassy just call me to t take the Visa next wednesday , waw i m soooooooooo happy finally that waiting finish for me and i will be with my husband soon , i miss him so mutch ,
i realy want for all who still waiting for intervew and for Visa to get the call soon in cha alah i pray for you all ,
i realy want to thk you all for your support , and i m so happy that now i have big famlly in forum , and i have very nice sister and freind NoodaAdel my niebour in BC , ,
in cha alah all of you wll get call soon , good best luck everyone
NoonaAmeen