+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
tony-montana said:
Hi Again,
i'm the moroccan and i live in morocco, my future wife will be coming here this month (Insh'Allah)...and we were planning to marry here,so i can join her to canada and be with her,this is her first time here in morocco and we want to marry (do you think it's a good idea to marry after the first time she come here,or should we wait??)...and i don't know who should pass the interview and the medical exam,
is it both of us or just me.
Thank you and i hope i've talked about what you needed to know.
Hi First I want to tell you that no one can tell you when to marry . You have to be ready to marry and to be able to be honest and to commite to each other not just to get into Canada but to really mean it thinking that getting married will make things faster or better not it all takes the same time. As for questions there are some good answer on here you just have to take the time to read what people wrote. As for the interview you both might be asked question or maybe just you as the medical you need to do that and she will need to do one to if you too are to get married some one left a list of things you have to do on here so you will just have to go back and see. As for me we all will try and help as much as we can but make sure you are ready to marry and not just to get into Canada. There is a lot a person has to do to get in to Canada so I would avise you to start doing what ever you have left to do cause it can take a very long time , I will also say and any one will tell you this so be prepared that this is not easy it is very fustrating and can make you sick and upset but if you truly love each tother then its all worth it in the end so good luck to you both and be strong please

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
Salam everyone,

Native:
- thank you for you answer...and to be honest with you.your message sounded a little mean (at least for me) but when i read your second message i'm pretty sure that you are not mean, :)
-i've been asking that question,because i thought that maybe in the embassy they will be wondering that how come after her first time here in morocco they get married. because they can't know how we feel about each other..they just see the proofs i think that's all.
by the way i hope you will be soon with your loved one (even if it seem wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo long that you've been waiting :( ) and have a good day.

Oceanview:
-Listen my friend...i love my woman and if i'm not ready to marry her and be with her i won't be bodering my self asking everyone and looking up and down for informations...and thinking or meaning marriage won't make thing faster or better (can you tell me how?? because i do mean and reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOVE my woman and want to be with her.) but be prepared and making plans would make things fatser and better (With Allah's Help)... i think that's why everyone has been and is in this forum to get informations and help each other.
and yes unfortunatlly there is some people who did what you talked about and they give bad image about others,
hopefully others don't think that everyone is the same or judge the whole country by one or two individual because everyone is responsible of his/her acts and decisions...
Thank youuuuuuuuu for your message.

SALAM.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to tony_montana
my friend ,my friend....i see u very confused here and u are lost and u not know what to do that's why i want to send this message with a big meaning directly to u....my friend it doesnt matter if u marry after the first or the second meeting ,it's the same my friend..belive me it's the same ...and listen to me there is no interview for her and there is no medical for her and plz read the forum from the first page (penny ) till now u not gonna findf ever a canadian lady has do a medical exam or an interview...wll there is one thing she gonna do the first time when u want to ask for ability of marriage(capacité de marriage) in the embassy they gonna give her a paper to write a little about how her relationship with u grow and get genuine and that's all.....my friend me and nobody here has the right or able to enter to ur personal life,and we are here to help u that's all for all what u need..and dont get angry or upset to nATIVE because she is a good lady and was under a big strees too because she pass by this experience u have right now a long time ago....so just marry ur love and create a very nice life together because the marriage is very true and correct and it's halal and GOD loves that ...and u gonna find a lot of problems if u don't marry her in all places in morocco for exampl if u want to stay in a hotel or something....something else if u marry ur love the first time u gonna win a long time because the process to get there takes a lot of timeeeeeeeeeeeee..and belive me u gonna be stressed out and u gonna be very upset...as an advice from a brother ...marry ur love and she can come to see u anytime she can and she is very welcome here....i hope u got me WELL

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
D00d, my advice to you is just get the papers ready ASAP! Read this whole thread lmao..Like I did (and I DID TRUST ME) But when my husband and I started this process we werent even thinking about immigration so ya know some proofs were garbaged and stuff lol, Because we didnt know much then. Anyways I went to Moroco we married the first shot I got there, the process takes 2-3 weeks, ours took 2 months because of he's Job. THank god I stayed there for 3 months. ANyways all im saying d00d just get that papers ready tell your fiance to bring all her paper work go to cic web page theres also loads of informations there, and papers u can print out for your immigration papers. Seriously look threw this thread, tell fiance to help look threw these pages you are going to find all the answers my friend I promise. So just be patient with people on here , they are going threw alot, as they are waiting on some results of medicals like my husband and I. So ya know what to do, go print out those papers and just start filling them out like its your life lol, like we did haha..anyways enough about my Junkie humor that sucks. See you all to my friends here;) ANd this is the first time i wrote so much very odd.

oceanview!!! Where you been?? How ya doing? what ya doing? lol Whats the news?sign NATIVE

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newhusband we wrote this same time awesome, lol and how are u newhusband, what is new?? sign NATIVE

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amiroo, Any news from the embassy, how long has it been now that You sent the medicals??:)sign NATIVE

tony-montana

Mar 12, 2010
Salam to everyone,
Thanks a lot for the answers...

To my friend Newhusband :
- first of all i don't think Native is a bad person. i know she is a very nice person and i'm sure everyone here agree about that, i can tell she is under a big stress, (look at me now,i didn't start anything yet and i'm confused and stressed and everything LOL)...anyway there is only one thing that we can do is WISH HER THE BEST OF LUCK AND ASK GOD TO HELP HER AND EVERYONE ALSE HERE.
And THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.
Yes,I Got You. ;) lol

To my friend Native :
- ohhhhhhhh i made you write longer than before hihihi :p .
Really thank you Lady...and try to relax a little and don't be in much stress and put everything in Allah's hand and ask him for help to make everything go smooth and easy.and i promise With Allah's help everything is gonna be fine and you will be able to have your husband beside you and may your life be filled with happiness and love....Thanks again.

To my friend Amir00 :
- i will go right a way and take a look there...in fact i will try to go and see the whole pages...like our friends advice me to do.
I wish you the best of luck my friend.

P.S i hope everyone don't mind if i calls you my FRIENDS.

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
tony-montana said:
Salam everyone,

Native:
- thank you for you answer...and to be honest with you.your message sounded a little mean (at least for me) but when i read your second message i'm pretty sure that you are not mean, :)
-i've been asking that question,because i thought that maybe in the embassy they will be wondering that how come after her first time here in morocco they get married. because they can't know how we feel about each other..they just see the proofs i think that's all.
by the way i hope you will be soon with your loved one (even if it seem wayyyyyyyyyyyy toooooo long that you've been waiting :( ) and have a good day.

Oceanview:
-Listen my friend...i love my woman and if i'm not ready to marry her and be with her i won't be bodering my self asking everyone and looking up and down for informations...and thinking or meaning marriage won't make thing faster or better (can you tell me how?? because i do mean and reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy LOVE my woman and want to be with her.) but be prepared and making plans would make things fatser and better (With Allah's Help)... i think that's why everyone has been and is in this forum to get informations and help each other.
and yes unfortunatlly there is some people who did what you talked about and they give bad image about others,
hopefully others don't think that everyone is the same or judge the whole country by one or two individual because everyone is responsible of his/her acts and decisions...
Thank youuuuuuuuu for your message.

SALAM.
hi I am so sorry if you took me wrong I never meant that you never loved your girlfriend but you did say should you marry her and I just meant if you are readyok but other people can`t tell you when to marry her thats up to you I am so sorry my words I didn`t say right I would never try to hurt anyone. this is a very good place to find out any imformation that you need and I would first start on page 178 on here where there are question for you do do do one thing at a time we are all here for you and sorry just be patient ok. Take care and try to have a good day all the best to you and your girlfriend and good luck

oceanview

Sep 22, 2009
Native said:
D00d, my advice to you is just get the papers ready ASAP! Read this whole thread lmao..Like I did (and I DID TRUST ME) But when my husband and I started this process we werent even thinking about immigration so ya know some proofs were garbaged and stuff lol, Because we didnt know much then. Anyways I went to Moroco we married the first shot I got there, the process takes 2-3 weeks, ours took 2 months because of he's Job. THank god I stayed there for 3 months. ANyways all im saying d00d just get that papers ready tell your fiance to bring all her paper work go to cic web page theres also loads of informations there, and papers u can print out for your immigration papers. Seriously look threw this thread, tell fiance to help look threw these pages you are going to find all the answers my friend I promise. So just be patient with people on here , they are going threw alot, as they are waiting on some results of medicals like my husband and I. So ya know what to do, go print out those papers and just start filling them out like its your life lol, like we did haha..anyways enough about my Junkie humor that sucks. See you all to my friends here;) ANd this is the first time i wrote so much very odd.

oceanview!!! Where you been?? How ya doing? what ya doing? lol Whats the news?sign NATIVE
hi I am ok thanks just waiting like everyone else but thanks for asking. How are you doing.I just hope that one day things will move faster and better for every one we all say be patient just like I have said too but it is so so hard I am sorry but I would lie if I said all was well this makes you go crazy and makes you sick and so depressed but all I can say what keeps me going is the love we have for each other and our prays it all takes time I know that and they are so busy and all in all they are so many that want to do the same thing but they don`t have many people working in the office and thats what else hold up everything I am sure they are doing there best and I do pray for them as will cause its a hard job to do and many of us phone them and email them so alot goes on with them as well I have faith that God will do what right and now matter how long it take its all worth it I miss my husband and I am so lost and empty with out him that its hard. My dear friend thanks for caring my heart and prays go out to you all take care

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OCEANVIEW, what stage are yyou at now? I mean in the process... Your waiting for interview er what. Im lazy dont wanna read back , ive read enough past couple months loool funny isnts it? ;) sign NATIVE

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello every body
i have a question
is it for sure to answering all the questions in the intervew
if i dont know some of them
what may i say
tks for a help

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
True-love my friend all you can do is be honest and answer all the questions, if you dont know something how can you answer it right? Thats what i think but im sure you are going to know all the answerss..:)sign NATIVE

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Native said:
Bubbleboy why do u want to talk to them ? thought you got your medicals done and everything was ok....? has it passed 6 weeks already? or do u need to mail them something? Sign NATIVE
it's ok but i haven't heard nothing yet that's why i want to email them then it been 4 weeks and now it is 5 weeks so i think paris they slow things down