+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone today before 4pm the embassy called my husband and asked for he's medicals and police check. So my husband has to do new medical and then visaaaa thank god, were both happy:) sign NATIVE/b]

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello everybody so am so glad to hear your news amir00 and amira00 congratulation also native too
newhusband am so sorry because i was so busy this 3 weeks ago so your wife can get the first letter in 32 days and they will let her that you papers work in rabat and about 15 days you also get a letter well in it they say 7 months but you can looking in this http://www.ci.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp
congratulation Faicals Girl i have a question for u how long have you been waitting the call ? tks lot for the answer

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Congratulation Native and oual im sooo happpy for you. i was in marakch yesterday. ok i hope the best for u and for all who still wait..ty true-love

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanx Amir00! We are in Casablanca we couldnt go see you. Im sure my husband and you can get together before you two head to Canada. How is your wife she seems to be happy :) sign NATIVE

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
CONGRATS native and your husband too now you could relax both of you

amir 00 a3la slamtak a khoya did you get the medical done or not yet

i m still waiting i don't know how long it takes for the medical to reach paris

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
yes sahbi i did it yesterday i finished everythhing at 2pm hhhh not like in casablanca .. and doctoer she told me will sent it to paries in same day.alhmdulila about everything..

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
I cannot believe it!!! It actually happened today! My husband went to Rabat and left with a visa!!! He never even went for an interview!!! ;D :D ;D hamdulah hamdulah!! To be honest I am not sure why no interview, other than we over did the information and proof of relationship. All they did was call and ask him about his employment, about a 2 minute conversation, and then we heard nothing until yesterday.
I am just thankful, that is all I know!!! Tomorrow would have been 10 months since Rabat had our papers. I am praying for all of you! They told him he has 17 days to leave morocco because his medical expires after that. Good luck to all of you and thank you so much for posting here and allowing me to feel like I am not alone! I went to other forums and you guys are the only ones that keep a positive feel to the group. Keep your chins up and know that if we rely on God anything can happen!!!

Can anyone tell me where a good site is to get a cheap ticket from morocco to canada? I see all kinds of sites to go to morocco, but none to come from there. If you know of anything, please let me know ASAP!
HUGSS

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Congratulations to you and Your Husband . I am very happy to hear all of the great news here these days.
I remember holding my breath waiting for news.

Royal air Maroc has a direct flight from Casablanca to Montreal. that is the airline that I always used, and How my Husband came to Canada also.
I loved having no connections, and no long layovers. You may find a lower price with other airlines, but it was never enough of a savings to be worth the extra hassle of changing planes in my opinion.
I wish you the greatest of luck, and a beautiful future together.

Don't forget to tell your Husband to make 2 lists. One of his belongings that he is bringing with him, and a list of future items that he will bring. It makes it much easier going through customs with his luggage believe me. Also to have the approximate value of these items.

Good luck to everyone in this long process

Faicals Girl said:
I cannot believe it!!! It actually happened today! My husband went to Rabat and left with a visa!!! He never even went for an interview!!! ;D :D ;D hamdulah hamdulah!! To be honest I am not sure why no interview, other than we over did the information and proof of relationship. All they did was call and ask him about his employment, about a 2 minute conversation, and then we heard nothing until yesterday.
I am just thankful, that is all I know!!! Tomorrow would have been 10 months since Rabat had our papers. I am praying for all of you! They told him he has 17 days to leave morocco because his medical expires after that. Good luck to all of you and thank you so much for posting here and allowing me to feel like I am not alone! I went to other forums and you guys are the only ones that keep a positive feel to the group. Keep your chins up and know that if we rely on God anything can happen!!!

Can anyone tell me where a good site is to get a cheap ticket from morocco to canada? I see all kinds of sites to go to morocco, but none to come from there. If you know of anything, please let me know ASAP!
HUGS

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
AMIR 00 YES MY BROTHER BUT I KNOW ITS NOT LIKE CASA BLANCA BUT I DONT WANT TO USE 2 DIFFRENT DOCTORS CAUSE I HAVE DONE THE MEDECAL IN CASA BEFOR SO I RATHER TO GO TO THE SAME DOCTOR . BUT DONT FORGET I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN AND WORK IN OTHER ONE . WHEN MY WIFE COMES TO VISITE ME WE USE TO STAY IN THE SAME TOWN WHERE MY PARENTS LIVE . THEN EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP SINCE THE BEGENING SO YOU KNOW EVIL EYES WHAT THEY DO THEY SLOW ANYTHING DOWN .
AS OUR PROPHET SAID EVIL EYES AND MAGIC ARE TRUE SO KEEP YOUR THINGS AS A SECRET THEN WHEN YOU GET YOUR THINGS DONE .YOU COULD TALK AS YOU WANT .
HOPING 75 CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE PLEASE

ANYWAY WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT JUST HOLD ON

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam alaikum brothers and sisters this is ouail native's husband
khouya amir i really wish i could meet u monday but i was with my wife in casablanca she left today, 7amdulillah for everything and i hope all the best luck for everybody, one thing i loved is; y'all have good news that's awesome 7amdulillah i just wanted to say that and thnx everybody for ur postes
peace out

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
true-love said:
hello everybody so am so glad to hear your news amir00 and amira00 congratulation also native too
newhusband am so sorry because i was so busy this 3 weeks ago so your wife can get the first letter in 32 days and they will let her that you papers work in rabat and about 15 days you also get a letter well in it they say 7 months but you can looking in this http://www.ci.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp
congratulation Faicals Girl i have a question for u how long have you been waitting the call ? tks lot for the answer
We recieved a call in Jan., that was the one where they asked him about his employment and told him he had been accepted. Then we called back and they told us it was still in process. The first person was the correct one. At that point we had been waiting 8 3/4 months. Thanks for the congratulations!! He recieved his visa on the 3of March. He will be here on 14 March. HAMDULAH!!

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
hoping75 said:
Congratulations to you and Your Husband . I am very happy to hear all of the great news here these days.

Royal air Maroc has a direct flight from Casablanca to Montreal. that is the airline that I always used, and How my Husband came to Canada also.
I loved having no connections, and no long layovers. You may find a lower price with other airlines, but it was never enough of a savings to be worth the extra hassle of changing planes in my opinion.

Don't forget to tell your Husband to make 2 lists. One of his belongings that he is bringing with him, and a list of future items that he will bring. It makes it much easier going through customs with his luggage believe me. Also to have the approximate value of these items.

HI and thank you so much for the information on what he needs to do. We are completely blind coming into this. When does he get the premnant resident card that we paid for? How long are they usually kept in the customs area when they come thru? Do you know anything about working after and how long it takes for them to be eligble for that? Is there more to this process, or is this really going to be the start of our 'Happily Ever After'?

Thank you so much for helping!!!
Good luck to everyone!!

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
You are welcome

It takes about a month to get his permanent resident card in the mail. He does all of the paperwork for that at the airport upon arrival.It is really very simple.
How long it takes to go through customs really depends on how many people are in line, that is the only part that takes any time. The dealing with customs is only abot 15 mins. he will go through customs and present his visa, then he will be sent tio the immigration office which is right behind the customs window. He will then give immigration his papers he received along with his visa. they will ask a few questions, complete the papers, and that is it.

The list of items is given to the agent when he goes through security with his luggage.

As far as the work is concerned, he just needs to go to get his Social Insurance number, and he can look for a job right away. Don't forget to apply as soon as possible for his health card also. It takes 3 months to get it after the application.

The worst is over for you both, now a wonderful life begins.
The very best to you both.

Faicals Girl said:
hoping75 said:

HI and thank you so much for the information on what he needs to do. We are completely blind coming into this. When does he get the premnant resident card that we paid for? How long are they usually kept in the customs area when they come thru? Do you know anything about working after and how long it takes for them to be eligble for that? Is there more to this process, or is this really going to be the start of our 'Happily Ever After'?

Thank you so much for helping!!!
Good luck to everyone!!

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
hoping75 said:
You are welcome

It takes about a month to get his permanent resident card in the mail. He does all of the paperwork for that at the airport upon arrival.It is really very simple.
How long it takes to go through customs really depends on how many people are in line, that is the only part that takes any time. The dealing with customs is only abot 15 mins. he will go through customs and present his visa, then he will be sent tio the immigration office which is right behind the customs window. He will then give immigration his papers he received along with his visa. they will ask a few questions, complete the papers, and that is it.

The list of items is given to the agent when he goes through security with his luggage.

As far as the work is concerned, he just needs to go to get his Social Insurance number, and he can look for a job right away. Don't forget to apply as soon as possible for his health card also. It takes 3 months to get it after the application.

The worst is over for you both, now a wonderful life begins.
The very best to you both.

Hoping,
thank you so much for taking the time to answer me. I am so happy I do not know what to do with myself. I will be picking him up in Montreal on the 14th. My children will meet him for the first time in person then. we have been married 15 months and are sooo happy to be together soon. Thank you again for you help and for all the encouragement this wonderful group has offered. Thank you Penny for starting all of this!!!!