+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMIROOOOO HOW DID THE INTERVIEW GO MY FRIEND???? EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEWS! ALSO HOW IS EVERYONE?? ok sorry about the caps haha..We didnt get no call yet from the embassy. Im nervous still. But we wait, hopefully next week we hear something. we need some prayerss our way and positive vibes ;) sign NATIVE

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salamu alikom my all friends
MY INTERVIEW WAS GOOD ALHMDULILAH BUT THEY DON4T GIVE ME ANSWER IN SAME TIME....THEY SAYS WILL CALL ME ABOUT TODAY OR MODAY...BUT TODAY IN EVENING I GET CALL THEY ACCEPT ME AND SAYS I HAVE TO GO DO MY MIDECAL AND SEND THEM MY COPY PASPORT..II HOPE THE BEST AND GOOD FOR EVERYONE.... :)
ALHMDULILAH ALHMDULILAH ABOUT EVERYTHING. :)

amira00

Jan 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't believe it has finally happened. I will feel much better when my husband has his visa. I am kinda numb right now,still trying to process it all. It took so long and now it is finally here. My family is so happy right now and can't wait for my hubby to be here. Hang in there everyone your time will come and you will have your loved one with you. Anyone need help, just let me know and I will tell you all the things I did to move this process along when it seemed like things were not getting anywhere. It all worked out in the end. Alhmdulilah! Thank you, Chokran to everyone for their support and information that was given. It really helps and matters a lot to people on here waiting and needing strength to go on.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
hopeful_waiting said:
Amir00 and Amira00 How did interview go ???? If all went well you should hear back with in 2weeks to a month .. I hope and wish all the best for you both...
Very good I am very happy for you both .. I told you you would be here in 2 weeks to 1 month ... Hurry get medical finished and you're here in April hopefully .. Congrats both of you .. Best of all who continue to wait patience ..

Amir00 Welcome to Canada !!!! 2010

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00 No worries you have been accepted to come they wait your new medical certificate it has expired.. they need as it is needed to come to Canada you need to show it with Visa and they want your passport to put your visa stamp in .. I sent you message Get medical redone ,, give embassy passport .. And welcome to Canada

:D

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when you say send them the new medical and your passport what does it means? if somebody not living in RAbat then how can they send the passport and medical to the embassy? please help

amira00

Jan 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joecreosta, when you have been accepted for your visa and it has been longer than 1 year your medical has expired and you have to redo it. You have to go to a doctor designated by the embassy and have your medical redone.The doctor resends it to Paris then they send it to Embassy in Rabat. They requested my husband send a copy of the first page of his passport as he had renewed it since sending in the first time and he did this via e-mail. I hope this answers your question.

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
this for everybody
if the medical was done more than a year so just go and get another one done because that would help you .
my medical still valid for 2 weeks and they tell me to renew it . so i m still waiting again for another month

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Hello to everyone!
I have a question I'm hoping you can answer for me. My son-in-law booked a flight to visit Morocco in May/June. He is flying Air Canada from Canada to Paris with a 5 hour stopover, and then Air France from Paris to Casa. On the way back, he has a 2 hr. stopover in Paris again. He has a Moroccan passport and a Permanent Canadian Resident card. Will he have problems in Paris? I'm thinking he will have to go through customs in Paris. Does he need a visa, just for a stopover? He won't be leaving the airport. Please help if you can.
Thanks,
Penny

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Penny
My friends husband he come from Casa to Paris to T.O .. He just caught the next flight as normal he was to stay in airport not go out of airport.. He just had his visa to canada .. your son in law is canadian he needs passport and pr card he should be fine
you can always call ahead air france and air canada to ask but i believe he just stays and goes to next flight as all .. have safe trip

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Penny
Nice to finally speak with the woman who started this thread I like to tell thank you. And I hope all is well with family How is he doing ?? Can you give what things he has experienced as comming to Canada what is expected what he felt just lookin for insight for the people who just come what also has helped him also ..

My friends husband he come from Casa to Paris to T.O .. He just caught the next flight as normal he was to stay in airport not go out of airport.. He just had his visa to Canada .. your son in law is canadian he needs passport and pr card he should be fine
you can always call ahead air France and air Canada to ask but i believe he just stays and goes to next flight as all .. have safe trip

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
Looks like Rabat is finally moving along!!!! Hamdulah, my husband got a call yesterday, and is headed to the office today. Again he talked to the same man. This man told him he is coming to get his visa. Still not interview. So I do not really know if he is going for an interview or if he is getting his visa today. If he gets his visa, that is a total miracle! If they at least interview him, HAMDULAH for that! Either way it is a good thing and progress in this long wait!
I am going thru what the other lady on this page just went thru. Please pray for us all of you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and I hope all goes well.
I will keep you posted as soon as I know what is really going on!
Insha allah all is good and my husband can be with me here soon. Thank you all for the support and posts that have helped me survive so far! Hang in there!
God Bless

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Faicals Girl I wish you good luck too:) my husband had he's interview on feb 22nd still no call back. Its normal i guess...Also they kept everything, that worries me but inshallah we will hear good news soon. Sign NATIVE

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can someone tell me if the following documents need to be legalized from ministry of foreign affairs in Rabat

capacite de mariage
attestation de nationalite
police certificate from ministry of justice in rabat

also i would like to know if the TRANSLATIONS of capacite de mariage and attestation de nationalite need also to be legalized by the ministry of foreign affairs in Rabat

thanks