+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Mabrouk Hibiscus & Scoobet! I'm so happy your wait is almost over! Insha'Allah you will be able to start your lives together very soon. May Allah shower his blessings on you as you begin your lives together and always. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. It has certainly made our burdens a little easier to bear having a glimpse of what is to come Insha'Allah
Cindy

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone and thank you all for your support . i hope everything go well for all .
happy2bmm thank you verry much for your words and soon you will get that call , please feel free for every question , we are here to support eachother and help as we can .
Hind&Adil i hope you are good , Adil, it started to be warmer here , all is green and flowers everywhere , Sunset is beautiful, in older city you will feel The smell of the ocean , Birds start to build their nests , the morning is with extraordinary charm, especially when i am drinking my first coffee in new city ..........i really hope a good trip for you and you are welcomme in you your second country " Maroc" .
Boras i hope you will get the call sooner and everything will pass well for you .
Mornie&Rachid i hope you are good and thank you for your support.
good luck all ..........................................Hibiscus.

Mornie

Jun 10, 2007
Congratulations Scoobet & Hibiscus!
Safe travel Hibiscus.
Looking forward to meeting you after you have settled.

Mornie & Rachid

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring wife from Morocco

Hind & Adel : I am so happy for both of you. Finally very soon both of you will be together and Hind will get to see this wonderful country we call Canada. Please pray a little harder for me and Zahra so that we get to hear the lovely sound of the phone ringing and find the Embassy on the other line telling us that the VISA is ready. Inshallah as soon as Zahra gets the phone call , I will be on my way to Morocco. If I am lucky , we might get to meet each other in Safi. If it wasn't for the several trips that I took to come to Morocco , this many months of waiting would have driven me crazy.

Scoobet & Hibiscus : It seems that your case and ours have followed nearly the same timeframe. I am so glad to hear that finally your wait is over and hope our wait is also nearly over. I have been to Safi many times on my trip to Morocco and God willing , maybe we might get to meet each other in Safi prior to your trip to Canada. Wishing you all the best and ask you also to pray for us that we get our call from the Embassy very soon. Cannot wait any longer. I think from all the Forum members we seem to have waited the longest.

To All my other Forum Members: I pray to God that the waiting period that my wife and I are going through does not repeat to anyone else. I pray that your process takes much shorter time than ours. One thing that I have learnt from this experience is that we humans can control our life to a point but the final decision maker is up in sky.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment and enjoy.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Salaam Brother Mubarak:

We were very happy to get the date for Hind's interview and receive the visa in such a short period of time after the long and arduous wait, so I understand and feel the pain that you must be going through. The truth is our happiness will be complete when we hear that couples who have waited like us or longer receive their final call from the Embassy. People like you and Zahra, Hibiscus and Scoobet. The latter have received their date to pick up the Visa. That leaves you and Zahra to complete our happiness.

Brother Mubarak, I just finished praying and asked Allah to have mercy on you, to soften the hearts of the people that control your sanity and to unite you and your wife Zahra within a blink of an eye. All I can recommend at this time is that you keep your faith strong and ask Allah daily for his help.

I hope you are emailing the embassy as well to let them know about your concern with the delay and would like an end to this application.

It would be a pleasure to meet up in Safi. I hope you will hear from them this week and see you there next week. We can all meet up for at least a cup of coffee before Hibiscus takes off.

I also hope that the waiting period will be lessened this year for those of you who are still waiting, couples like sister Noona and Brother Ameen.

Best of luck and God Bless
Adel & Hind

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone.
thank you Mornie , i hope you are good and Rachid to.
happy2bmm i understand and feel how is the pain of wait , we pray for you , God never forget and soon your wife Zahra will get the call , i am sure you both are strong infront this wait , my wife and i we had live the same case as you and all is over in the end , our pray is with you .
i hope everyone will get good news soon ..................Hibiscus.

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring wife from Morocco

Salaam brother Adel,

Thank you so much for your letter. It did touch my heart and brought tears to my eyes to know that I have friends in this Forum who are praying for me. I hope Allah listens to your prayer soon as this long wait for Visa is becoming very painful. I hope the Embassy has mercy on us and not to prolong our suffering. The way things are going I feel that we might not be able to meet each other in Safi this time but hope Insha'allah someday we will meet in Safi or Canada. Take care and give my Salaams to sister Hind. May Allah bring many happy Years in your new life together.

Salaam Brother Hibiscus

Thank you for your kind words. My wife and I are both strong but this long wait is making us weaker by the day. I just do not understand why the long wait especially when they told my wife that her application was good , the interview was good and to wait near phone because they will call her very soon. The only good thing about the long delay is that both of us will always appreciate each other in our marriage knowing the pains we had to go through to be together. When wife is here and complains about the COLD winter , I will have to remind her about the very long wait for the Visa ... Ha Ha.
Anyway give my salaams to sister Scoobet and wishing you all the best in your life together.

Mubarak & Zahra Mohamed

He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly.

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody
thkx so mutch HindADEL for your nice word , i m so happy for you together alhamdolah all that painful waiting is finish for you in chalah i hope for you good trip and have good and happy life ,and also for ScoopetHibiscus , i wish for you all the hapeness,
for Happy2mm don t worry in cha alah the call it wil be soon ,ALLAH is the great and the merceful , it s realy painful to wait so long but just be paintions and in cha alah everythg go well, it just question of time , we make doaah for YOU MobarakZahra in cha alah your wife will recieve the call soon to pick up her visa and you wil be soon together and have happy life ,
i hope for us who still waiting for call to intervew to be soon in cha alah , for me by 04/02/08 it will be 5 month , i hope we recieve the call soon also for Boras and Yasmina they are before me i wish we recieve the call very soon incha alah , ALLAH with us all ,
Noona
HananeAmeen

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi to evryone hope avrything is going well for all of you
so happy to see their is so much action on the forum latly
its so good to see and giving hope to us all,
You are right boras almost 5 months :)

inshaAllah our turn will be soon.
I pray for the ones ahead of us to get there call soon. inshaAllah

We are all keeping stronger with all the good news coming and going in the forum Alhamdoulilah for that.
Isabelle Yasmina & Boubaker

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Alright, It's February...incha allah things are going to start moving for a bunch of us. Let the calls for interviews begin!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody
my sister and freind Nooda: i hope in cha allah good trip for your husband and come to your place in good health , enjoy your times wih all hapenesss .
in cha alah i hope the process start move quiqly and recieve the call soon , 5 month now that my applicaion in RABAT , i hope we recieve the good news for enetervew and to be with our loves soon , plz for eatch one in the forum if any news let us know so we can know how the thgs go , and good luck for us all incha alah soon we will be with our loves for ever
good luck again for us all
NoonaAmeen

desperate

Dec 31, 2007
gretings ladies & gentlemen,
desperate here,
my wife went today to her interview, everything was ok. It tok them 30 mn to cover all the questions & inquiries they have in regards to our union. My wife fortunately got over her fear & made me proud of her.

They returned all her docs back to her & said they would give hr a call to let her know when to come pick up her visa.

I will let share with you the intrvw questions later tonight.

The best of luck to all those awaiting that call.

cheers.

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody
oh waw so great news Desaperate congratulation ,in cha alah she will get the call for her visa soon , it s realy those great news make us happy alhamdlah , in ch alah we hear also the great news to get her visa soon ,
yes pls let us know what was the question they asked your wife , so like that for us that we are still waiting for he entervew call be aware about the news , thk you so mutch for you to make us know , i m very happy for you and your wife ,
good luck for us the rest
NoonaAmeen