10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
CLAUDIA P said:
As sponsor does anyone of you were interviewed by the Canadian embassy in Morocco, after they interviewed your spouse?
VO does not interview the sponsor, only the applicant.

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
I decided to revive this thread as there are many who needs someone to comfort them in their painfull waiting
here is a bit about my situation
app sent : 24 Sep 2012
sponsership aproved on 25 november 2012
on 10 of january 2013 my applicationg went into " in process" mode
on 5th of march 2013 got an email from CIC to come pick my PPR and watch 50 min video about life in canada
on 8th march 2013 my appointment was canceled and they told me that they will contact me as soon as they finalize my app
i am living in Vancouver right now with my wife but am gonna be without status very soon and still waiting for their decision

inchallah everybody is doing good and holding on

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Hi all ... so I hear it is a good idea to include letters from your family or friends, acknowledging the relationship, etc etc.

Has anyone not submitted any letters? Or if you did, how many letters did you submit and what was the general content of the letters.

Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
i submitted a litter from my elder brother to my wife , welcoming her in behalf of my family sinc he is the only one speaks English besides me in our family , it's good idea to do so ,and if you can add any conversations on chat between your wife and your family that's even a bonus

good luck

Feelslikeforever

Nov 25, 2012
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2012
Doc's Request.
21-11-2012
AOR Received.
04-09-2012
File Transfer...
26-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-08-2012
Interview........
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-03-2013
jamali said:
Hi all ... so I hear it is a good idea to include letters from your family or friends, acknowledging the relationship, etc etc.

Has anyone not submitted any letters? Or if you did, how many letters did you submit and what was the general content of the letters.

Any advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

My husband and I did not send any letters

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
ok great, thanks guys ... any bit of information is always helpful

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
To feelikesforever
I am so happy for both of you. Soon both of you are going to be together. Thanks God.

If someone can help me with this information I really appreciate it.

I have some questions.

After the sponsored person pay the Permanent residence fee how long does the vo take to contact the sponsored person again?
What the next step?
How long the sponsored person has to wait for his visa?

Zion786

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
tow75 said:
Hi everyone! Me and my husband (who is Moroccan) had our inland sponsorship application refused back in January, and we've been living in Morocco for about a month now. I just wondered if anyone on here has done the same thing, and what your experiences are like? So far things are going pretty well, I do really miss home sometimes though.

We plan to apply outland in in 5 or 6 months if we feel like it. I was just curious if others have dropped everything and moved here like I have!
Hi tow75,

My file was transferred to the local office in Montrea for further Second stage assessment, Ive already received my AIP and CSQ. I was just going through you situation , and first I want to covey my condolences on how unfairly you've been treated.

Secondly, I have a query. You said that the IO also stated in the refusal letter that your husband is inadmissible because he was registered in a college without having any status. Could you provide some clarification on this. Are you saying that he did not have any legal status and started studying, or that he was studying with a CAQ but no study permit?.

This information could prove very important with regards to my case

Regards,
Zion.

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
hey claudia

the VO arent responsible for the sponsership part if it's outland ,, it's CIC ,, they contacted me for my sponsorship approval after 28 days ,, it takes about a month
then after that if it's outland ,, they send ur file to your Visa office that you picked and they start processing there ,, processing time depends on which country you sent your file too ,, and then they will contact you for interview or sending your passport

i hope i helped

CLAUDIA P

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Thanks for the information Nabilb.

My husband went for the interview and Thanks God everything went well. Few weeks later, the vo contacted him and told him we need to pay the right permanent residence fee. We payed it.

Does anyone know or have the answers for the following questions..

After we payed the right for the permanent residence fee, what is the next step?
how long does the vo take to contact him again?
how long does it take to get the visa?

Thank you for the information

mexicanada

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico DF
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12 2012
Doc's Request.
January 11 2013
AOR Received.
August 31 2012
File Transfer...
January 15 2013
Med's Request
December 11 2013
Med's Done....
February 15 2014 ( re done)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 29 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Me and my husband sent in Letters from family and friends, emails between us, phone and text records, lots of
pictures. Pretty much everything we could find that would prove our relationship. The more you have to give
Immigration the better....or so I've been told!

nabilb

Mar 15, 2013
Visa Office......
rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-sep-2012
AOR Received.
25-oct-2012
Interview........
3-april-2013 canceled
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING
Hey Claudia
After you pay the fees. It will take around 2 weeks to 3 and your status in ecas will change to decision made and if u applied Outland your ppr should in the mail in its way to you and it takes 2 to 6 weeks depends on which country u r in.
If you r in land.. They they will call you to go to some canada immigration office in your province so they can stamp the visa in your passport and give your ppr and after a month or two you get get your pr card

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Hello again all ....

I have a question regarding a police check which I know has to be included in the application.

The police check is soon going to expire (since it's only valid for 3 months in Morocco), can I still include this in the application? Will they accept it or do I have to get an updated one from my husband?

Anyone have any ideas about this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

bakas23

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My husband has just got this email from the embassy and here's the translation in english : does it mean he's not going to pass the interview or he's going to?
and thank you for help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear

We are ready to issue an immigrant visa to you and those accompanying you and your Confirmation of Permanent Residence.

You are invited (e) to come to the visa provided with this letter and the passport of each person who has a visa. You will absolutely show you, in person, at 31 rue Hamza, Rabat - Agdal on 02-04-2013 At 8:00 We remind you that only the principal applicant must present (s) passport (s). A briefing on Canada will be presented including watching a video about life in Canada for a period of 50 minutes. At the end of the session, you will receive your / your visa (s).

Except in cases of force majeure justified, we will close your file if you do not at this appointment.

It belongs to you, before your departure, inform us if items have recently changed about you, such as marriage, divorce, separation, death, birth of a child. If, for example, you are married, you must declare the marriage so that we can review your application again. Otherwise, you'll never sponsor your spouse.

Immigrant visas are printed before the date of meeting. It is imperative that each member of the family has their own passport. So, if you or your dependents have a new passport without informing us or if there is a change in your family situation, we can not give you the immigrant visas and we need you to re-convene a later date. Additional service charge will be imposed also for re-printing visas.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of our highest consideration.

Visa Services