+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Happy Bird

Jan 7, 2008
Hell there again and thank you Penny

For tracking purposes, I would like to inform people in same boats that my wife received her letter today. And that processing started JAN 2, 2008.

Best of luck to all.

=====================

Re: Sponsoring husband from Morocco
« Reply #719 on: January 07, 2008, 08:10:00 pm » Quote Modify Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,

This is my first thread in this Forum, which I just discovered and find very helpful. I would like to share my timelines hoping these would serve as benchmark to other on same boat.

Mississauga office received my sponsorship application for my wife on NOV 21. Sponsorship approved within 22 days, on DEC 12. Wife's file sent to Rabat, and they started processing on Jan 2.

I hope now that everybody's back from holidays that things will speed up for everyone.

Best of luck.

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Good for you Yasmina!
That is the trouble with all the news you hear on tv and read in the newspapers. People tend to base all muslims on what they are hearing and reading.
I have never met such kind, well-mannered, considerate men in my life as I did when I went to Morocco. I never walked across the street without having my arm or hand held. I had doors opened for me. In discussions, the men were very open and discussed what they expected from marriage and family. They think very highly of women, and have a great respect for them.
I just got back from a visit to my daughter and son-in-law, and they cook and clean house together. He cooked Tajine for us, and taught me to make Bugaria (pardon the spelling). They are like crepes. We are all learning so much from each other. Our families have grown because I consider his family ours. They are wonderful accepting people. I wouldn't want my daughter to have any other man than the one she has. I think of him as my son without the in-law part.
Well, I have had my say. I also want to wish everyone success in 2008.
Penny

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody
i hope good luck and good entervew for my sister and friend Nooda in cha alah everythg will go well for you and you wil be with your Adel soon , my prayer is for you now , in cha alah all be good for you , good luck ;
in cha alah i hope we all also get the call soon , i miss my husband so mutch , ALLAH with us all in cha alah
salam yasmina
i realy don t want you to get mad about what she said i thk you shauld forgive her because i thk she doesn t have more knewledege about ISLAM or MOSILMAN POEPLE she has small look , and i thk she isn t opened to the other society or religion , i thk she is very close to her self , i hope that she can have chance to make her self know more about ISLAM or CHRISTION or any other relegion just to ameliorate her culture about other relagion before play the role of judge ;
and i want to say one thg in general that it s not question of ISLAM or not ISLAM but when we have good education we can never thk to hirt any persen what ever his or her religion and we respect the others , and we can just judge only the presen that make his or her self in that bad situaton ,only the education that controle the persen and show if good or bad educated ,and also as you said Yasmina we can find the bad and the good persen everywhere ;
so i hope good luck for everybody ,i cha alah we wil get the call soon and eatch one of us wilbe with there loves
nonna

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Thanks for the update Happybird,

A bunch of us have posted our time lines here as well, it's a good quick reference for comparing ourself to everyone else.
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class/

Good luck to you. I hope your wait is less then ours.

Cindy

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone
Hind&Adil we hope everything will go well , we hope your entrevue will be easie and good , just concentrat with every question . yes it will be a littl trac but not matter as you believe that you will do well . we will pray for you .Soon it will be over and the hard time will pass . good luck and have a good entrevue.
we hope that call come soon for who are waiting for the entrevue , we think the embassy start to do things fast again because there is not alot of students ....good luck all ......................Scoobet/Hibiscus.

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring Wife from Morocco

Salaams Hind

Before I go to sleep tonight I will say my prayers for you and ask God to help you with your interview and make it as simple as possible. Wishing you all the best .

Take Care

Mubarak & Zahra

All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hello Everyone:

My wife Just called me. She has just left the interview and she is on her way back to the hotel. She is very excited and giggling non-stop as she is telling me the story.
She did very well, Alhamdullah. The interview lasted about twenty-five minutes. It was done by a Moroccan Lady, then, few more questions, by the Canadian one. She was told that she was accepted.
We will post the details when Hind gets back home, or when I get back from work, I would say in 15 hours from now.
Thank you all for your support and prayers. We will continue to pray for the rest of you who are waiting. Inshallah, they will speed the process this year, and you get to be with your loved ones very soon.

Adel

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi everybody
congratulation for you NoodaAdel , alhamdolah well done , i meet my sister and friend Nooda after she finished her entervew i was so happy to see her and especialy when she told me that eveythg good for er enetervew and she accepted , alhamdolah realy i feel so happy for that like if me , so after that we spent nice time togeher and with her nice mother they are very nice ,they were alittle bit tired because so long way from Safe to Rabat , and i want to say to brother Adel congratulation for good enetervew , your wife Nooda she is very nice and beautiful girl in cha aah you wil be together soon ,
in chalah they will call you Nooda and Zahra and hibiscus and all to get the visa soon in cha aalah , good luck for all
and i hope that they call us too for enterevew soon ,good luck again
nonna

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
Hi everyone.
congratulation Hind&Adel , we are happy for you , thanks to the God everything went well for you and soon we all will get the call .
thank you Noona for your kind words , we hope everything will go well for you and for who are waiting .......good luck all ..................Scoobet/Hibiscus.