+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi
congratulatuon scoubet hibiscus waw alhamdolah after a long waiting now it s done in cha alah he will get call soon with also the wife of happy2bmm and they will give you the visa very soon in cha alah , alhamdolah the hard step is done in cha alah you wil be all with there loves
now all prayer is for my sister and friend noodaadel in chaa allah everthg will go well for you nooda and in cha alah for all who have enterew, good luck and happy entervew in cha alah ;
i hope they call soon for the rest of us yasmena boras and me and the all that waiting , good luck for everybody here .
nonna

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Good Morning Everyone
Thank you for all the kind words for my husband Hibiscus and myself. He told me that he felt the interview went fast. He didn't feel like he was in there for 1 hour. His interview was in french and english. She told him that she wanted to know how well he could speak because I am only able to speak english. She just wanted to see how we are able to communicate. He had no problem with this. Some of the questions were. What does he have planned or thought about for a job here in Canada. What are the names and ages of my children. My name. How will he manage with Ramadan and the celebration of the sheep. As I am a Christan she was curious as to how I felt about these things. He told her that we have had many discussions about this and that my children and I are so excited to help him celebrate these special occations. As he is excited to see how we celebrate Christmas and the other holidays we have here. He told her that we have a great respect for each other and great respect for God.She asked questions about how we celebrated our wedding. He told her it was traditional Moroccan style. Asked if we took trips together. He explained that we choose to visit with the family because my time was limited there. And questions about my job. What do I do for a living. How often do we talk to each other. They asked about dates of our engagement. They asked about my divorce from before. Simple questions like date of divorce, date of separation and the reason for divorce. Basically they wanted to know how well does he know his wife. And does he know all of my history. I hope that helps all of you who are preparing for interviews. But my best advise is just to relax.Think about the question being asked and answer honestly. And all will be fine. She gave him all the papers back and his passport. She kept his copy of the marriage certificate and the translated one from my papers.Told him they would contact him in a few days. So now we wait for that call and then he will buy his ticket to come when he gets his visa. As soon as we know that we will post it...Thank you for all the support and well wishes we have received from all here. If I think of other questions I will post them. But that is all that I remember for now...Take care....Scoobet

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Thank you so much Scoobet and Happy2bmm

My Husband is waiting for the call for his interview, and this information is very helpful.

I'm so happy for you that your long waits are almost over. I wish you both beautiful marriages and future together with your spouses.

Everyone deserves the chance to start their lives together with their loved ones. Waiting is so difficult.

Again thank you

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone
thank you all for your kind words .
the entrevue as my wife said it went well , all what is important is to relax with every question , really the time pass fast during that entrevue , i didn't feel it was one hour , it was many many questions ( names , dates of my wife visites ;her job , my job , my education , our mariage celebration , ....) .
i hope good luck to everyone and not hesitate please if you have question , feel free please ...........................................Hibiscus.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi hibiscus and scoobet :

I pray for you to get the visa very very soon, Inchallah may be this friday you receive their call.

To Happy2bmm :

Inchallah , your wife Zahra get the call this week, I pray for her as well.

Hind and Adel

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
big congratulations to hibiscus, scoobet and happy2bmm, and thank you soooo much for sharing your experiences with all of us who are still waiting. on jan. 17th it will be 5 months since the embassy has had our dossier, so we are expecting/hoping to be getting the call or email for the interview soon. i was just there for 17 days with my husband and it was wonderful, but really hard to have to come back to canada alone. we have sent them photos, copies of train and plane tickets from the visit etc. as follow up documents and we're back to waiting separately again so it's great to read about all these interviews starting to happen! it will be great to hear when you get your visas and hear about more happy endings : )
val

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring Wife from Morocco

Hello Adel & Hind , Hibiscus & Scoobet , Hoping75 , Raven, Nonna , waiting1

I would to Thank all of you for praying for me and my wife. As you read in my earlier message , the interview went well with the grace of allah and all your prays. Now it is time for the last leg of this long process - waiting for the Visa Call. Inshaallah the wait won't be too long as I cannot wait to come to Morocco to get my wife.

I pray to allah that your wait will not be as long as ours and soon you will all receive the most important call - the call for either an interview or if you are one of the lucky ones then the call for Visa.

The most important thing to remember is that if your love is true then Allah will help you get through this waiting phase and soon you will be re-united with your loved ones. Remember to be calm and very honest with your answers during your interview and everything will just work-out fine.

If I have missed anyone , please forgive me .. I will pray for everyone that is waiting for that call. God be with all of us.

Take Care and Salaams to All.

- Where there is love there is life.

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Hello Yasmina/Isabelle

Thank you for your kind words and all your prayers. I hope soon that you receive your phone call as well. I know how hard it is to wait to be united with our loved ones. I wish you all the best. Question - What part of Canada do you live. I am from Toronto.

Take Care.

Mubarak

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi Happy2bmm

your welcome, Well my case I aplied around one week before Boras & Raven so we hit our 4 months waiting since we got our letter from Rabat.
My Boubaker is from Tiznit its near Agadir and me im from the province of New-Brunswick I live in a small town lol no other muslims here or maybe one or two hiding. Im a Convert its been 3 years now alhamdoulilah and then from a twist of faith I meet my hubby.

All of you are from Toronto so lucky there is a large moroccan comunity there ...
Isabelle

waiting1

Oct 28, 2007
lovely message, happy2bmm. it's so important to remember that.
thanks for thinking of all of us and please let us know when the call comes and the visa is issued and share all those happy ending details. they help us keep that faith you describe.
all the best at this exciting, happy time for you and your wife!
val

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
masha ALLAH
this is really a very good news
congratulations to all of uuu :)

is there anyone here that lives with his spouse outside canada & in the process of the sponsoship?
as i noticed here that most of u is away from his / her spouse

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Congrats to all those who have had their interviews, it is good to know that the wait is coming to a close for you incha alah. Hopefully the calls will come soon for all those left waiting.

I was wondering if those who have had their interview could answer a quick question about the proofs brought with you to the interview. How many email correspondences & pictures did you bring, what kind of pictures, anything else you brought that you think helped???

Thank you much!
Cindy

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone.
hi Cindy , i had my intreview a coupl of days ago , in the convocation letter's they say what you have to bring , but i think you should bring photos weeding , familly , holliday ,....., some emailes( i had around 50 ) , postal letters , phone record , passeport , national card , copy of mariage certificat legalized ( arabic one ) and everything you feel it is important .
good luck all ......................................Hibiscus.