+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone.
gongratulation Hind&Adel , we are happy for you and wish every thing will go well for you , Adel i am soo excited to have a cup coffee together in that small cafe , it will be a nice nostalgy .
i am sure everything will go well for you and the entrevue will be fine .
good luck all ............Hibiscus.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Salaam Hibiscus:

Thank you for your support, and kind words.Our hearts and prayers are with you for your upcoming interview. I am sure it will be fine, and you'll ace it.
Yes! I am looking forward to our rendezvous and to that cup of coffee. It would be nice to have Scoobet with us as well.

Best of Luck

Adel

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Just wanted to wish u best of luck Nooda!!
congrat on gething the interview date!!
I am thinking and praying for u.
bEst wishes
Isabelle/Yasmina

mnassar

Star Member
Nov 19, 2007
SALAMO ALAYKOM :)

seems like am gonna share in this discussion soon.
just wanted to say hello to everyone here & i hope everyone will pass his process successfully INSHALLAH

luv u all

Salam:)

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
Re: Sponsoring wife from Morocco

salam everybody
i want to say good luck for your wife happ2bmm ,and also for hibiscus, and for my sister and friend nooda and all who have intervew in cha alah everythg will go well ,our pray is for you all in cha alah everythg wil be easy good and happy intervew in challah ,
good luck for the rest i hope we wil get call soon too in cha alah and everyone of us will be with there loves.
good luck
nonna

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Hello Noona .. Thanks to you and all that have prayed for my wife's interview. Her interview was today and she was the last one interviewed. Her interview started around 11:30 and it went on until 12:15 PM. Many many many questions were asked and most of them were documented in my applications. Questions about my job , names of my children , their birth dates , how and where I met my wife for the first time. Dates of all my trips .. when I came and left Morocco. Questions about photos . such as who were the people in the photo. Name of my company , what is my job , information about my family. Where was I born , my birth date , where my family orginally come from. How many times I talk to my wife , what language I talk to her . When they knew that I only spoke English they asked her many questions in English also. This interview was conducted by the Moroccan lady and she told my wife that she would also be interviewed by the Canadian lady in the afternoon. When my wife went for her afternoon interview and then waiting for over 45 minutes , she was told that there would be no need for any further interview as everything was good - thanks to Allah. Most of her documents were returned to her and she was told that they will call her. No date was given. As soon as she gets the call inshallah I will be on the next plane to Morocco to get her. Once again please pray for her that she gets her visa soon.
My prayers are with the ones that have interviews coming soon and also for the one that will soon hear about the interview date.
Take Care.

Happy Bird

Jan 7, 2008
Hello everyone,

This is my first thread in this Forum, which I just discovered and find very helpful. I would like to share my timelines hoping these would serve as benchmark to other on same boat.

Mississauga office received my sponsorship application for my wife on NOV 21. Sponsorship approved within 22 days, on DEC 12. Wife's file sent to Rabat, and they started processing on Jan 2.

I hope now that everybody's back from holidays that things will speed up for everyone.

Best of luck.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Welcome Happy Bird

We applied Oct 23rd. My Husband's application started processing in Rabat on Dec 12th.
I'm praying that everyone's applications will get processed Quickly.

Good luck to all

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
Welcome aboard happybird!

Well you are actually one month ahead of my husband and I in terms of processing time. Let's just hope that all of us on this site get reunited this year and in the short term. It's been really difficult for me to be away from him so long already, actually today makes exactly two months since the last time we actually saw each other in person. It's so sad since we want to be with each other and can't as of yet. i know that others are having their interviews soon and today Hibiscus had his.....i just want more people getting the same interview dates shortly...at least this way i know that things are picking up and the light will soon be near for Jamal and I.

Anyhow, i will check in later since i need to put my daughter to bed now.

Good night to all and hopefully i will have an approved sponsorship response soon.

Indira

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi Happy2bmm
i m so so happy for your wife that everythg went good for her entervew waw it realy very hard step but alhamdolah everythg was good for her i m so happy for that in cha alah she wil get the visa soon with ALLAH blessing .
i want to say also good luck for hubiscus he has his entervew this day in cha aah have good entervew and also for my sister and freind nooda god enetervew, i hope for them the best and for all who have enetervew, and i hope that they will call us all too quiqly because i miss my husband so mutch ,
good luck for everyone
nonna

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Hi everyone. I am Hibiscuss wife. His interview was this morning at 8 Moroccan time. He was the first one. It took 1 hour. It was the Canadian who interviewed him. They had a lot of questions. My children, my job, and others. I havent had a chance to talk to him online yet. I just called him quickly this morning. He said that all was good. They gave him all documents back except for his copy of the marriage certificate . They said he was accepted and they will call him in a couple of days. It has been a long hard wait but a good lesson has come from it. I am sure my husband will post more later after we have had a chance to talk. ....Scoobet

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hello Happy2bmm:

Congratulations on a smooth interview for your Wife; by the sound of it, you will be united very soon, inshallah.
My wife (Hind) keeps me updated on all the Forum news. I was happy to hear that the interview went well.
It's our turn to be nervous now for the next week or so. Please return the favor and pray for us.
I hope your wife will get the Visa shortly. I know it's been a hard road to travel, but it's almost all behind us now.
Good Luck with your new bride and your new married life.

God Bless (Baraka Allah)

Adel