+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

R

rodaxai

guys help me...

i need informations... and advices too..

is there any possible ways my husband and i could be together soon? coz im still under working permit...

help help please...

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rodaxai said:
guys help me...

i need informations... and advices too..

is there any possible ways my husband and i could be together soon? coz im still under working permit...

help help please...
seriouselly i couldnt get ur message but did u apply for a sponsorship and permanent residence card for ur husband?......because to to be with ur husband asp u have to follow some rules and ask for visa for him..i hope i got what u meant and u got me too

Yasmina

May 21, 2007
Salam aleikom to All of you,

for all of you waiting to be with your love ones be strong it will come. all that waiting pays off!!

My husband joined me in Canada and its been now 2 years together here alhamdoulilah and enjoying married life to the maximum! Now we are plaining to re visit morocco miss it there!!

Hope your process time goes fastly
your time will come ;)
Isabelle

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, no news today, maybe tomorrow inchallah!:) Pray for all of us that are waiting..please..sign NATIVE

R

rodaxai

not yet... i still need 7months before im allowed to apply for resident visa... :-(

thanks for ur reply!

newhusband said:
seriouselly i couldnt get ur message but did u apply for a sponsorship and permanent residence card for ur husband?......because to to be with ur husband asp u have to follow some rules and ask for visa for him..i hope i got what u meant and u got me too

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
Hello All,

First off, congrats are in order for BubbleBoy! Mabrook!

Secondly, rjessome and Yasmina, thanks for the words of support and on hearing that you are now with your loved ones. That is great news and a sense of hope for the rest of us.

Native, NewHusband, Rodaxi - successful closure to your sponsorship saga only gives hope that I too will see a light of the end of the tunnel and I wish you all the best in terms of a positive outcome (I can only pray for positive outcome because praying for Canadian Embassy in Rabat to speed up the process is like asking a Moroccan Taxi Cab driver to drive under the speed limit :) - just kidding - that stuff happens in every country.

Anyhow, I did have two questions to ask

1. I received a letter saying that my file was received and decision made on Jan 05, 2010 and will be sent to Rabat. However, my wife has not received any letter to date indicating that our application is in Rabat and it's been over 20 days. I guess I am wondering how much longer I should wait before I should be really concerned. Secondly, is there any other way of confirming that Rabat has our application?

2. I will be heading down to my home away from home in a weeks time to be with my wife and I was going to take with me copies of communications and other documents that I have compiled since submitting my application. My intent is to hand this over to the embassy there to add to my application. Will they let me do this or do I need to have a more pressing need to enter Embassy grounds than these documents. On a side note - I always figured that as a Canadian Citizen - I would have an easier time accessing my embassy but such is not the case

Anyhow, any info on the above two would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
I spend now 10 months and 11 days a go and stilll no calll :( what i will say! just alhmdulilah about everything...

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam everybody we spent 9 months now and no call yet, dis waitin game sucks really, but 7amdullah we'll climb all the mountains inchallah, peace out

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMIR AMIR ,my friend it's ur turn ,maybe u are a little late than others who got the call but maybe ur call will be great soon...dont worry my friend,everythings will be great soon .i wonder why bubbleboy dont wanna answer our questions...we asked him if the call he got was for a visa or interview and he dont wanna answer..anyhow it's his life ...here we are to help each others i guess...good luck AMIR,native also

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey people! Still no news for us..thanx newhusband. I think bubbleboy got the call for interview lucky him! Soon it will be the rest of us... Sign NATIVE

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
.....stilll no call :( alhmdulilah about everything... ;)
thank u sahbi newhusband for ur good words...why i don't see u or u call !!
newhusband just bubbleboy busy.they call him to begin hs stufes withh him tomorow but he don't know if there visa or nterview we will see tomorow i hope to be everything good with him insha allah...everything is possible.
Amir 0_0

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
Hi all!
It has been a long time since I have been on here. I am in Morocco now with my husband enjoying time together. Just today we recieved a phone call from the Embassy. They only talked to my husband. They asked him a few questions about his life between 2001-2009 like what he did and all. Then after that she told him that his paper were accepted. Then told him when they have his visa they will call him. Does this mean that he is not going to have an interview? Does it mean he is going to get to go to Canada? If that is what it means, how much time after that interview does it usually take to get his visa? Is there a site or place I can go to that will answer these questions?
Thanks so much for taking time to help us understand exactly what is going on. It is crazy being in the dark when it is your life that is on hold.
Also, I want to let you all know you are in my thoughts and prayers. We are all going thru the same things and it is hard. Insha allah all will be good for us all.
Thanks Again!!!!!