+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today is FRIDAY! No News from me and my husband today or all week. :'( Well another week gone, now waiting for next week, Because I will never give up! Sign NATIVE

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
woooooohooooooooooo guys i m so happy finaly i got a call and . don't worry your the next aamir and native ....now i would have a busy week

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BUBBLEBOY!!!!!!!!!!!YAAAY! IM HAPPY FOR YOU! WHEN DID YOU GET THE CALL? GIVE ME SOME DETAILS! NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SHY LOL!HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING? SORRY FOR SHOUTING BUT IM EXCITED FOR YOU!SIGN NATIVE

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Alffffff Mabrouk ;) Sahbi im so happy for you :) i hope to be everything good with u in rebat insha allah. tell me when u have entervio???you got call today or ...??

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well I hope we all hear from next week! Fingers and toes crossed:D Goodluck to all of us its been a really longgg wait :)7amdulallah for everything as my husband wwould say;) sign NATIVE

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salam everybody this is native's husband just wanna ask u guys something about the medical check processing i wanna know if they start counting when they send it off or when they are finished??? can anybody help? thnx
good luck and salam

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everybody! I see we have some new people here so welcome! Want to let you all know that my husband and I are doing extremely well and are very happy. It took awhile to adjust for both of us but we are doing great. He's working and knows his way around pretty well. He had a wonderful time at Christmas opening presents with my son. For those of you who remember me, we waited 10 months for an interview and he received the visa 364 days after we applied, just 1 day short of a year!!! We know all about waiting!

Please let me know if you need any help with anything. Having to deal with this embassy is difficult but not the most difficult of all the embassies. You should hear some other horror stories!!! I am also a certified immigration consultant who specializes in spousal sponsorships (not a surprise!) and I'm happy to share my knowledge as best I can in an internet forum.

BUBBLEBOY!!! MABROUK AKHOYA!!!! Do you have an interview or did they call you to pick up the visa? Anyway, congrats afin!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Native said:
salam everybody this is native's husband just wanna ask u guys something about the medical check processing i wanna know if they start counting when they send it off or when they are finished??? can anybody help? thnx
good luck and salam
Hi,

You would have received a receipt when you got your medical done. It will be stamped with a date. THIS is the date they start counting the 1 year validity. Hope that helps.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bubbleboy......congrats,congrats,congrats,congrats,congrats,congrats ..it makes AMIR and NATIVE having a big hope right now.....so plz let us know the rest of story ....have a good luck

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
bubbleboy said:
yes your right it is a song of ( pink floyed ) they say when a person cares to much on the heart better to sing a song then it will made you relax .in fact i wrote that song here as an expression because we are in the same ship SO HOLD ON GUYS

HOLD ON AND DO NOT KEEP TALKING TO YOUR HUSBANDS or wifes ABOUT IMMIGRATION OR PROCESSING TIME DROP IT AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE . I KNOW THIS IS SO HARD FOR ONE ANOTHER .I CAN GIVE UP IN ANYTHING JUST TO BE WITH MY WIFE BUT I AM VERY PATIENT SINCE 2006 I GET REFUSED 2 TIMES so guys be easy step step soon inchaalahe they will call for all of you