+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
amir don't worry i have some good news
they say next week they will call for those people who was waiting for their processing time since march and april .so be ready and don't worry ok

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
bubbleboy ty so much for ur news i want to know what is ur date in March? i hope we can hear thing next week insha allah

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everyone!!! Ihave no news pfffff...Embassy in Rabat is sleeping again i think!! grrrr argh this waiting game sucks:(

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
now they piss me off really .they say this week we will hear something but what i don't know why they paly by humans feelings .that's how they drive people to suicide and using drugs this is not affairs what they do with couples

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THats very true bubbleboy! I hope we do hear very soon, 9 months and waiting! Its frustrating as it is! I wish everyone goodluck, sign NATIVE

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
waw waw waw
what goine on man i have been seeing that you all strong what happend now we stil have our true love antway one day we shoud living with them inchaa lah we can hear the great news frist the amir00 's news

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im not strong , its my husband who is strong, im crying most days! I hope the embassy calls everyone that been waiting long inchallah :) sign NATIVE

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
SO NO NEWS NO CALLS THAT'S SO STRANGE .We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,Running over the same old ground.WHAT HAVE WE FOUND ? THE SAME OLD FEARS .
so they think that we will give up easy ,NOWAY we will wait and we can wait all over again .we know how to work with things like this . but we are so sorry for the canadian ladies i know this is hard for them coz the most of them they think that they will get things done so fast .they say woman is right and also they say human rights group ...............so the rest from you guys .

Native

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BUBBLEBOY, if im correct, thats a song right? LOLLL..that made me laugh out loud for realz! thnxx hahaaa., and no news for me and my husband.. inchallah... sign NATIVE

FamilyMan

Jul 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2009
AOR Received.
05-01-2010
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Done....
13-08-2009
Passport Req..
23-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2010
Hi All,

I just wanted to vent my frustration with this Embassy in Rabat and it all started with the weeks before I got married

First of all, they had this idiotic guard (in the booth just outside the embassy) who only spoke Moroccan and French and absolutely no English and I had the most difficult time communicating with him and had to get my wife to communicate with him. In addition, this Embassy looks after Australian affairs as well and French and Moroccan - well neither are Australia’s official language so something was wrong with this picture

Secondly, on another visit I was asking to see the RCMP liaison and the guard told me to come back in 10 min. When I came back in 10 min he told me to come back in 1/2 hour b/c the liaison was in a meeting (he said this right away without checking). Then when I came back in 1/2 hour - the guard got very upset saying that it was lunch time and to come back after lunch because the liaison was gone for lunch. I reluctantly agreed as I had no choice and just asked him what time should I come back and he said come back in two hours (wow - I would kill for a two hour lunch)

After 2 hours I came back - and the guard told us to wait - and after we waited under a palm tree for 20 minutes, the liaison finally came out to talk to me. I should add that it was 40 degrees Celsius that day. My wife and I were not happy.

Ultimately, it's not the wait that kills me - it's the lack of transparency. Imagine the following scenario:

Person A waiting for 1 hour at the doctor’s office with no updates

Person B waiting for 3 hours but getting 1/2 hour updates

Who would be more upset?

I don’t mind waiting but I if it starts to exceed 6 months - I would just like to know how far along they are.

I can understand Border Guards being extremely rude. That’s the job description - they need to intimidate to do their job effectively. But I don’t see the reason why the Canadian Embassy has to behave in such a rude, non-transparent manner. Why do peace loving, tax paying Canadians like us have to endure all this secrecy.

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FamilyMan said:
Hi All,

I just wanted to vent my frustration with this Embassy in Rabat and it all started with the weeks before I got married

First of all, they had this idiotic guard (in the booth just outside the embassy) who only spoke Moroccan and French and absolutely no English and I had the most difficult time communicating with him and had to get my wife to communicate with him. In addition, this Embassy looks after Australian affairs as well and French and Moroccan - well neither are Australia's official language so something was wrong with this picture

Secondly, on another visit I was asking to see the RCMP liaison and the guard told me to come back in 10 min. When I came back in 10 min he told me to come back in 1/2 hour b/c the liaison was in a meeting (he said this right away without checking). Then when I came back in 1/2 hour - the guard got very upset saying that it was lunch time and to come back after lunch because the liaison was gone for lunch. I reluctantly agreed as I had no choice and just asked him what time should I come back and he said come back in two hours (wow - I would kill for a two hour lunch)

After 2 hours I came back - and the guard told us to wait - and after we waited under a palm tree for 20 minutes, the liaison finally came out to talk to me. I should add that it was 40 degrees Celsius that day. My wife and I were not happy.

Ultimately, it's not the wait that kills me - it's the lack of transparency. Imagine the following scenario:

Person A waiting for 1 hour at the doctor's office with no updates

Person B waiting for 3 hours but getting 1/2 hour updates

Who would be more upset?

I don't mind waiting but I if it starts to exceed 6 months - I would just like to know how far along they are.

I can understand Border Guards being extremely rude. That's the job description - they need to intimidate to do their job effectively. But I don't see the reason why the Canadian Embassy has to behave in such a rude, non-transparent manner. Why do peace loving, tax paying Canadians like us have to endure all this secrecy.
u are just in the begining my friend ......so welcome back to the club

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
Native said:
BUBBLEBOY, if im correct, thats a song right? LOLLL..that made me laugh out loud for realz! thnxx hahaaa., and no news for me and my husband.. inchallah... sign NATIVE
yes your right it is a song of ( pink floyed ) they say when a person cares to much on the heart better to sing a song then it will made you relax .in fact i wrote that song here as an expression because we are in the same ship SO HOLD ON GUYS

HOLD ON AND DO NOT KEEP TALKING TO YOUR HUSBANDS or wifes ABOUT IMMIGRATION OR PROCESSING TIME DROP IT AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE . I KNOW THIS IS SO HARD FOR ONE ANOTHER .I CAN GIVE UP IN ANYTHING JUST TO BE WITH MY WIFE BUT I AM VERY PATIENT SINCE 2006 I GET REFUSED 2 TIMES (visa visitore ) so guys be easy step step soon inchaalahe they will call for all of you