+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
3eed Moubarak and a Happy and prosperous New Year.

May the new year unite you with your loved one, and may all your dreams come true

Hind & Adel

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
from "Scoobet and Hibiscus.

". hi everyone and happy ' aide ' for all.
we have a good news today and we are soo excited to tell you all that we got that call from canadian embassy . it was a long and hard wait but finally this news come and we are soo happy for that .i am sure everyone here will get the call ,we just need to think positif and be strong .
i have to go now , we just want to share with you this news and we will post more messages at night........................good luck all.......Scoobet/Hibiscus.

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Scoobet/Hibiscus
I can't believe it took this long for you! I didn't realize that Hibiscus was with or is Scoobet. Congratulations! What a wonderful Christmas present.
Penny

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Wowwwwwwwwww great news I know it was a long wait for you two!! congrats!! so great news hope it keeps coming!! Happy EID!!!!!!!!!! and Christmass!!!

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi Scoobet & Hibiscus,

It's finally spring for Hibiscus, He is in full bloom.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! to you and your wife.

It's the best news we've heard for a while. I am so happy for you, and for us. We've been following your progress for a long time and we feel we are connected together with an umbilical cord since our dates are so close together. I hope the interview will go smoothly for you. I guess I get to see you one more time and a have a cup of coffee with you before you leave for Canada.
You'll remember this Eid for a long time. Eid Moubarak. Inchallah every Eid will be as happy for you as this one.

(Adel & Hind)

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi all.
Peny , Adel&nooda, Yasmina,Boras, .....thank you verry much for your words, we are soo happy that we are sharing with you all ours news and our happiness.
Adel&Nooda, thank you , merci bien , choukran , gracias , for yours sweeties words . in this life we can't see the flowers for along time but we still always believe that a spring will come .we hope the best for you and soon you will get that call , and yes Adel&nooda , i agree with you , it is like an umbilical cord .
you will verry welcome and we will have a cup of coffee ( small but soo strong )of course.
Entrevue will be 01/08/2008...........god luck all..........Scoobet/Hibiscus.

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
hi every body
oh sorry i didn t check the forum i was buzy ,now i check i see the good and the happy news waw hibiscus so great news congratulation i m so happy for u it was so long waitng but alhamdolah now it s so good , in chaalah you wil be wth your wife soon and i hope for you the happeness and HAPPY ALAID ,happy and wenederful year for you and for everybody here with all happeness , congratulation again hibiscus good news alhamdolah .
good luck for all
nonna

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring wife from Morocco

Hello To all .. I am new to this forum. I am a Canadian Muslim male and I met my Moroccan Wife on the Internet on Dec 18, 2006. I went to see her in Morocco on Jan 2007 and we first met in Marrakech on Feb 01, 2007. I was very excited when I saw her for the first and knew then that this was the woman that I wanted to marry. Came back to Canada on Feb 05 and started the marriage paperwork and boy was that hard work. I went back to Morocco on March 18, 2007 to get married and with all the complicated marriage process in Morocco we were finally married on March 29, 2007. Came back to Canada on April 05 and started the immgrigration process and had my application sent to the mississauga office on Apr 29. I received a letter from the mississauga that my application was approved on May24 and they had sent my file to Rabat Visa Office. My wife received a letter on Jun 10 that they had started the process on June 04. I was back in Morocco on June 26 with my daughter to introduce her to my wife and my in-laws. My daughter , wife and I then went on a tour of Morocco and in this given time my wife and daughter became good with each other. My daughter and I came back to Canada on July 19. Because my wife and I missed each other , I went back to Morocco from Nov 12 Nov 23. After waiting over 6 months from the time the file in Rabat was in process state , I asked my Member of Parliament on Dec 11 to send a request to the Rabat office on my wife's status. On Dec 12 my wife received a call from the Rabat office for an interview on Jan 07, 2008. Please pray that everthing goes well. I plan to go back to Morocco once my wife has the Visa so that both of us can come back to Canada together.

PS : I was a widower prior to my marriage with my new Moroccan wife.

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
Hi happy2bmm,

wow long process to be together and Im sorry for your lost of your first wife.

InshaAllah you will be with your love im sure I will pray for you.
wishing good luck for the interview.
Yasmina

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007
Re: Sponsoring Wife from Morocco

Hello Yasmina .. Thank you so much for your response and thanks for your prayers. Can you save me some time and let me know about your situation. How long since your file has been sent to Rabat and currently where do you live. Happy2bmm means Happy 2 be married 2 moroccan.

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007

Hello Boras .. I see you are from Marrakech .. I was there on Nov 23. My favorite spot in Marrakech is the Jamaa FNA. I wish you good luck and hope that you come to Canada soon but if you come now , the weather is very cold plus we have lots of snow. But snow and cold is nothing if you love your spouse.

happy2bmm

Dec 21, 2007

Hello Boras .. My wife's was asked to bring any additional pictures of the Wedding , her passport and the Moroccan Residence Card. Her interview is on Jan 07, 2008. I would also suggest that you provide the latest communication infomration between you and your wife such as telephone bills , MSN messages .... I wish you and everyone on this forum the best of luck with their application. Take care.

indimer04

Star Member
Dec 10, 2007
I know its been awhile since i last posted on here...and i am happy to see that Scoobet & Hibiscus finally got their interview soon. Best wishes for both of you and hopefully it shouldn't take you that much longer before you guys are reunited. As for Jamal and I we sent in our application finally on the 24 of this month and it showed as being received by the 27th of December..now we just and wait again for the ok to proceed. It has been really hard to be apart from him this long as it is already. We just want this whole process to finish quickly,but i know its easier said than done. We are just keeping our heads up and communication strong to keep us through this distance. But i have already told him that i would most likely go to visit him in the new year sometime..maybe for February...inshallah this whole process would finish to our liking and that we dont have to wait over a year to be reunited again.

I love your name happy2bmm....really unique and with such love...the same way i feel too....

Indira