+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

Yasmina/isabelle

Star Member
Jul 8, 2007
I pray we get all a call soon Im so lonely :-( for my husband and him for me

I know all of us on this forum is gething so tiered of the waiting I pray to God that we all get good news soon :)
Yasmina

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi Boras , thank you for your email .
ours papers were in rabat jun 7 so it was 6 months now .
i hope eveything will be good for you ..........good luck.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi hibiscus :

6 months ! sure you will get the call before the christmas holidays, may be you will hear from them tomorrow.Don't worry, you're the next one.

Nooda (Hind and Adel)

hardwaiting/meenona

Nov 26, 2007
salam everybody
oh yes hibiscus i hope they call you this day , 6 month normaly they must call you , i thkn because they recieve a lot of students nowdays that s why but don t worry in chaa alah you wl get that call and pass good intervew and be with your love soon ,for you and for us too ; yes nooda i hope they call you soon and boras and yasmina too ... good luck , for Karim80 he has his intervew this day i thk i hope that he pass good intervew , we wait that he come and tell us about his intervew good luck for him , we pray to ALLAH to be with our loves soon, i miss my husband so mutch .
good luck for everybody we realy feel so happy when eatch one of us get call, incha alah it will happened soon .
nonna

hibiscus

Jun 22, 2007
hi everyone.
thank you: Nooda and Adel , Noona , Boras ;for your support , i know it takes longer but we only have to wait and hope get that call soon , yes it is hard and difficult but i am gald that we are able to manage and still strong . in this life we can have many many situations like that and we must be strong .
i believe this wait will have an end and we all will feel better .......hibiscus.

Nooda

Star Member
Jun 25, 2007
Hi,

Thank you Hibiscus (my neighbour), Noona and Isabelle (My friends), I hope we all be with our loves very soon.
Karim, our heart with you, how was your interview today?

Nooda

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi Everyone,

Could anyone tell me what is needed to track when my Husband's application arrives in Rabat? I finally received my application Approval in the mail, and I just wanted to know how to track my Husband's. The number on my letter only accesses my application on E-cas. Each day away from him is becoming more difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Good ,luck to everyone.

Becca

Star Member
Jul 27, 2007
Hoping75 -- I am glad to hear that you finally received the letter for the sponsorship approval. One hurdle down!! Your husband will receive a letter in the mail shortly with his case number on it and giving an estimate of how long you will wait. Our letter said up to 7 months. My husband received his letter over 3 weeks after I had received my letter. So be patient as to the mailing times!!

Hope everyone is doing well. We need some more interviews to keep our spirits up!!

Raven - Adam mentioned to Housni that you may be going over at Christmastime. Are you? Maybe we can meet up for dinner if you are going over. I will be there for Christmas and most of January.

Becca

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Thank you so much Becca.

I appreciate the response. I don't want to even think about 7 months without my Husband, but I guess I have to be patient.

I wish everyone the best

Thank you again. This Forum is very helpful to me.

hoping75

Nov 5, 2007
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone heard how it went for those who had their interviews on Nov 27th, and also Dec 6th. I really hope everything went well for them. This is a nerve wrecking experience.

Good luck to everyone.

Hoping 75

hbnour

Oct 29, 2007
Hi everyone,
Sorry of being late to update, was just busy and I didnt have a chance to do so before.
The interview for my wife on November 27, went well.First of all she was interviewed by the Moroccan agent for about 20 mn asking her few questions about my age, work, first contact, and about the ceremony and number of people attended it.And then she told her right the way that the application is accepted. later on she was called by the Canadian agent she was very nice too, asked her one quetsion about her job and then told her that they will call her within 4 weeks to pick up her visa.
Now we're waiting and hoping that my sweetheart will be here before new year.
So here is my update and wishing all the best to everyone waiting to join his/her beloved.