+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

y_matich

Sep 8, 2009
Dear newhusband
after the letter from rabat you are not going to have anythink else from them even your wife .
any way just one call you have to wait for it after 7 months from your letter may be more .
so just have some patience and good luck
incha llah good news soon

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

It looks like they are working on files received in March and April based on the stats in the French forum.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Wishing all my friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Prosperous New year! My Sweety will arrive here in the wee hours of Tuesday morning,I can't believe it yet! I hope and pray those still waiting will receive good news coon,incha allah!

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) ;)hello everybody ...everythings will be good and done asp inchallah ...so happy new year "hijrya " and merry christmas

tanyamort

Dec 21, 2009
Hello,
I am just writing to find out if everyone who has received word that their husbands were accepted to come to Canada, are the canadian women working or are there some that are not. I am have found that some people say you have to have a job in order to support your husband to come to canada and I have heard that it is not a requirement. I am working presently but am wanting to move to another province to be closer to my family but if that would jeopardize me sponsoring my husband to be, I will stay in my position until I can get my husband to canada. Any help with this matter, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Salam
My husband has been here now for 1 week .. He loves it... The weather is still ok for him but we prepare him for -30 coming ..lol ... We are very happy now we are next

Agadir08 happy to hear your husband comes ...
My husband only waited 20 mins also for immigration but someone took his suitcase at airport thinking it was theirs ( he had put stickers and ribbon to know it was his.. Good Thing) causing him to be delayed 1hr ..np spent night in Montreal took train back home..

Amir00 any news ?? best of luck and wishes ..

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If it's just your husband and not any dependent children, there is no requirement to have a job or a certain income. There are only two financial requirements:

1. You must not be on welfare.
2. You must not have an undischarged bankruptcy.

It will not make any difference if you move to another province, unless you are either moving to or from Quebec, as the Quebec process is different.

tanyamort said:
Hello,
I am just writing to find out if everyone who has received word that their husbands were accepted to come to Canada, are the canadian women working or are there some that are not. I am have found that some people say you have to have a job in order to support your husband to come to canada and I have heard that it is not a requirement. I am working presently but am wanting to move to another province to be closer to my family but if that would jeopardize me sponsoring my husband to be, I will stay in my position until I can get my husband to canada. Any help with this matter, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks so much

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
Salam all friends and Salam hopeful_waiting im happy for u fenally ur husband with u now i hope the happyness for u and he.
Ial still waiting NO call.i don't know why!!! some ppl before me of 6 days they get visa but im still no call.its so bad but im calmmm any time call will be its good insha allah.i hope the best for every one Happy new year with my best wishes

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:)hello my frioends how are u doing?i come here to wish u a very good christmas and happy holidays....AMIR is there any news ,,,,because it's ur time and u gonna have a call ASP inchallah

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009

Hello everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR! I pray this new year brings wonderful news for all of us that are waiting and so much joy for all of you that have finally finished this process.

Wish me happiness. Today is my first annaversary of marriage to my husband Faical. I love and miss him so much. Hamdulah we are going to be able to spend six weeks together from mid Jan to the end of Feb. I cannot wait to see him again. Seeing each other on cam is just not the same as holding him in my arms every day. I am going to miss my kids like crazy.. but cannot wait to be with him. It has been since June that I saw him last.

I have a couple questions. When you talk about your application being in.. are you referring to the month it was recieved in Rabat? Ours was recieved at the beginning of May last year. I was approved here in April. We had some paperwork hold up since I am American and immigrated here myself. All of my records were in Georgia still.

If anyone knows what month they are on.. let me know. Also, I plan to 'drop in' and hand them personally a load of things from letters from family and friends.. photos from my last trip.. records of me being pregnant and losing the baby...plane ticket proof and more. Is there any hints on any certian things I should be armed with when I bring that stuff in?

I appreciate all you do in helping keep me sane!!!!
Love and hugs to all!

HAPPY ANNAVERSARY HBIBI DYALI!!!

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faicals Girl said:
NEW HUSBAND WE CANNOT SEE YOUR LAST POST! ;)
hello my frioends how are u doing?i come here to wish u a very good christmas and happy holidays....AMIR is there any news ,,,,because it's ur time and u gonna have a call ASP inchallah