+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
hello every body god help us and stil strong
to newhusband they said 6 or 7 months in the letter but not more then 10 months u can looking in the wedsait ( check in how long take my prosses) u will know just be strong like everyones here

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true-love said:
to newhusband they said 6 or 7 months in the letter but not more then 10 months u can looking in the wedsait ( check in how long take my prosses) u will know just be strong like everyones here
hello true love.that's true that its taks more and from 8 to 10 months as they said in website we just wish that they hurry the process because we are married people and in the humain law the couples (husband & wive) must be together wich mean that they must makes that by consideration but its ok wer have to resist and wait like our friends who applied before us..belive me my friends we are together me and my wife 5 years but we just got married in march and right here we are waiting and that cause me and my wife a big kind of stress but god the greatest is with us..so right now u can imagine what kind of suffrence we are living...true love,i have a question for u ...where are u living in morocco ? because if u are close to me it will be great so we can know each others and meet in real ...and how many times u are waiting till now,

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true-love said:
hello everybody and for my friend true love thank u again..and for rjessome too adn good luck for everybody else...i just wanna let everyone here know that i have a big passion because me and my wife we know each other for 5 years and we just got married in march after 2 visits ..so right now u can imagine why we are both suffering..and it cause us a big stress and it cause sickness too..so i appreciate that if i was asking a lot that's because im under a big stress and u know good what mean to be far than the person u love...my friend true love i just have a question ..how long are u waiting, and where are u living in morocco because if u are close to me we can meet in real and see each otehr with that we can get informations and support each others,

true-love

Star Member
Nov 4, 2009
i have been waiting 5 months i live in rebat i want say something dont think about the times it gone faster live ur life and talk with ur wife and stay strong god give us our loves he care of us too one day we can hear the good news

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
true-love said:
i have been waiting 5 months i live in rebat i want say something dont think about the times it gone faster live ur life and talk with ur wife and stay strong god give us our loves he care of us too one day we can hear the good news
thank u for ur advice that's true we have to live our days and forget about the time

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
Agdir.... WOW.. I am so excited for you and your husband. I pray all will be good for you both and that the time you have to wait now will seem like nothing!
Insha allah we will hear from immigration some time soon. I agree.. it is long and hard and I am too emotional sometimes. Hamdulah I get to go back in jan on the 18 until the end of Feb. Any hints if I want to stop in at immigration and bring more 'proof' of our relationship? I just want to give them all that can help them see our life together.. and how being apart is hard for both of us.

Good luck to you all that are still in this waiting process and to you that have succeeded...congratulations and thanks for giving the rest of us hope that the end will be here!!
HUGS and if I do not get here before.. Merry Christmas to all!

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faicals Girl said:
Agdir.... WOW.. I am so excited for you and your husband. I pray all will be good for you both and that the time you have to wait now will seem like nothing!
Insha allah we will hear from immigration some time soon. I agree.. it is long and hard and I am too emotional sometimes. Hamdulah I get to go back in jan on the 18 until the end of Feb. Any hints if I want to stop in at immigration and bring more 'proof' of our relationship? I just want to give them all that can help them see our life together.. and how being apart is hard for both of us.

Good luck to you all that are still in this waiting process and to you that have succeeded...congratulations and thanks for giving the rest of us hope that the end will be here!!
HUGS and if I do not get here before.. Merry Christmas to all!

hello and good help u and everyone here to get to their partners asp...my wife too will come to morocco for the third time in the end of december inchallah....and she will return in end of jaunury,so we can see each others and have some fun plus forget a little bit about immigration because that cause stress but god is with us...we will plan to visit some cities like eljadida and marrakech and essaouirra ..i love essaouira because it's too much quiet and romantic ..i love sands and beachs because im originally from safi..so good luck to everybody and see u soon in embassy to get visas ...so it's gonna be nice for u faiscals to see ur husband again and to refresh ur love to him again because being far that ur love is too hard and it will be great to be together again...

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Dearest friends,

Myself and my husband know exactly the suffering everyone is experiencing on this long road to being reunited with our spouse.There were times I honestly didn't think I could breathe one more second away from him.Thank God yesterday he got the visa in his hands and he's out searching for flights today! If we can have a happy ending,it is definite all waiting will receive this happy day too! I will continue to pray for all those waiting,that you will have patience and strength.In the end the suffering will make the reunion extra sweet.Never lose sight of the power of the love you share,it is unstopable.We wish you all a speedy reunion,incha allah!

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
agadir08 ;) alhmdulilah ur husband got visa im happy for u.

newhusband / true-love i see u just in first way.... i wait now 8 months 18 days go about my file in Rebat some ppl with me in same month March get visa but im still wait. i live in city between Marakckand Safi (Y) everyone must be calm and strong and insha allah everythingwill be fine.but to be far from ur wife its bbbbad. i hope to hear thing sooon...newhusband u fom where in morocco?

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir00 said:
agadir08 ;) alhmdulilah ur husband got visa im happy for u.

newhusband / true-love i see u just in first way.... i wait now 8 months 18 days go about my file in Rebat some ppl with me in same month March get visa but im still wait. i live in city between Marakckand Safi (Y) everyone must be calm and strong and insha allah everythingwill be fine.but to be far from ur wife its bbbbad. i hope to hear thing sooon...newhusband u fom where in morocco?
hello AMIR 00 ?I HOPE U GET A CALL ASP...WELL IM FROM SAFI AND I KNOW THE CITY WHERE U ARE LIVING ..AND U ARE SO CLOSE TO ME ....ANYHOW I WISH U A VERY GOOD LUCK AND A CALL ASP

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir00 said:
its nice :) newhusband u in Safi send me ur msn to my box so we can talk on msn ok.
hello AMIR00 i really would love to give u my msn but i really don't have msn but i do have yahoo..i have a hotmail but its only for personal courrier and mails for work and professional stuffs and it's not a messenger that we can use to chat or send IM conversations..but i would love to share cell phone numbers ...what do u think?

newhusband

Star Member
Jun 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello my friends ...how are u doing ?i hope everythings is good and life is shining on friends who got their (V) and good luck to other who are in process ..any how i have a question here...i being reading in this forum but i couldnt understand CAIPS and some other terms ..but the important is after u got a leeter from embassy in rabat ...am i gonna recieve anything else or my wife will recieve any thing has a relationship with that CAIPS? plz let me know if someone have a correct answer