+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

kattymac

Nov 6, 2009
Hello,

I just have a question about time length. If any of you have some information, it is greatly appreciated.

My husband received a telephone call last week from the Embassy asking that I pay the Right of Residency Fee. I paid it right away and we sent them copies of our receipt via email and fax. During the phone call last week, the agent asked my husband questions to confirm where he works, his address and about our daughter's birth date.

He was under the impression that he would be called this week for a residency visa since she said all I need to do is pay the RRPF and the visa will be processed.

Has anyone had a similar experience? Do they sometimes do interviews over the phone? Do I have any hope that this will come through soon? They received the file in March '09.

Nov 14, 2009
hi to every one and hope to every one good chance and hear good news soon inchallah
i was here in this forum too but not write alot because i was so stress with my process and don't have any good news to tell about it . but now thanks god and alhamdo lillah i have good news and hope every one can be relax and feel patient and hope to have good news
really i was very stress but some friends hear help me by words and send me some answers helping me alot so thank you every one and good wishs to every one
my wife sent my file forms to immigration in jnuary and i got a letter from embassy rabat morocco in 20/2/2009 and it said they begin processing my forms in 26/2/2009 so last wdensday4/11/2009 i got a call from embassy rabat they asked me to bring my certifecate marriage egalized + bills phone + pictures + emails so any proof make them be sure about our relation to have interview in 12/11/2009 so last thursday i went by all documents they ask and thanks god i had a interview so just some questions like 5 questions and they ask me to wait for get my visa in same day
so i know iam lucky and have nice chance as she said to me but i like to advice every one all things will be ok and will have good news inshallah just some patiance and stay stronge
so hopfully-waiting maybe this answer will make you relax and feel ok because maybe they will call your husband for get visa without interview and if have interview so sure will get his visa soon .
really iam so happy and in same day missing my country and family because i don't have alot of time
so hope to me good wishes and good chance with my wife and for every one
so i hope iam helping everyone to be patient and still in hope positive .
thanks for every one and hope to hear good news of you . every one like to know some informations iam ready ok just ask
good luck

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
kattymac your file in March 2009 if yes pls tell me any day you in Mach... my file in 15 March 2009. i hopethe best for u...

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
inchallah-sonner im sooo happy for you and i hope u to get ur visa very soon thank u for good news...send me ur Emile to my box i want to talk with u alone if u don't mind?

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Thank you inchallah-sonner

I hope you are right.. Thank you for words of encouragement my friend...Can I ask tell us what was asked at interview and if they ask questions in same room when you give them proof or you go other room.. please explain .. if you wish please send me email here ... I hope your visa come soon for you to be next to your wife

Amir00 and kattymac I pray your call comes soon

agadir08 my friend thank you for all things prayers and words

Rejessome your always right so full of knowledge glad you're here to help all..

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
it is nice for those who gets calls but i need to know if there's anyone from april cause my processing file start in april and good lucky for everyone .
going to pick up my wife on thursday it is nice to have her with me then i can relax cause time will runing faster it's not the same like when you just set on a chair front of the computer .

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stealth - congratulations akhoya! I hope your wife is settling well in Edmonton!!!!

Hopeful_waiting - I am praying for you that you will get good news very soon. And Amir00 too!

Bubbleboy - I think they are processing March right now. Be as patient as possible and enjoy your time with your wife. Take lots of pictures and save the airplane boarding passes of your wife.

Inchallah-sonner - Mabrouk! Did you get the visa on the same day as your interview? I'm sorry, I didn't really understand what you meant by "visa in the same day". Can I ask if your wife is from Quebec?

katty-mac - the payment that was made goes to Ottawa. From other posts I have read, it seems that it can take a few weeks for confirmation to be received by the visa office in Rabat from Ottawa that payment has been received. Hopefully sending a copy of the receipt will make that faster for you.

I hope everyone who is waiting after interviews now gets news before December 15th as that's when the prices of airline tickets goes up a lot for the Christmas season.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Another week come ... hopefully with good news for all ....

Yes please tell how is all spouses enjoying Canada.... I am very happy for you all .....

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
rjessome said:
Stealth - congratulations akhoya! I hope your wife is settling well in Edmonton!!!!

Hopeful_waiting - I am praying for you that you will get good news very soon. And Amir00 too!

Bubbleboy - I think they are processing March right now. Be as patient as possible and enjoy your time with your wife. Take lots of pictures and save the airplane boarding passes of your wife.

Inchallah-sonner - Mabrouk! Did you get the visa on the same day as your interview? I'm sorry, I didn't really understand what you meant by "visa in the same day". Can I ask if your wife is from Quebec?

katty-mac - the payment that was made goes to Ottawa. From other posts I have read, it seems that it can take a few weeks for confirmation to be received by the visa office in Rabat from Ottawa that payment has been received. Hopefully sending a copy of the receipt will make that faster for you.

I hope everyone who is waiting after interviews now gets news before December 15th as that's when the prices of airline tickets goes up a lot for the Christmas season.
thanks alot rjessome i m very patient and we have alots pictures not for immigration office we have pictures because my wife and i we like to have our memories together and also we have videos like when we go for trips fishing swiming camping and also on the high mountains .
i m whishing for everybody to get to their wifes home soon soon
AND HAPPY AID ALADHA ON 28 TH

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
!!!!!!! GOT THE CALL NO INTERVIEW VISA NOVEMBER 25 !!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY......THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT, PRAYERS AND WORDS.......... NOW TO FIX TICKETS AND WHERE TO PICK HIM UP ....