+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

essamdamietta

Nov 5, 2009
iam an egyptian married to a canadian lady from toronto and our days we spent together were the best in my life and now she is in canada and i sent her all papers needed for sponsorship and how hard it is to be a way from the one u love and adore much.she was getting social assistance and when she went to immigration office there,they told her she has to get out of financial assistance first and that can be done via finding work,now she is looking for work and it is a bit difficult for her to find that job.Hopefully she could find it soon beside iam looking for her through internet.we met on the internet and we called eachothers and finally we met on april 1st 2009 and then we got married and how nice we were together.oh i miss her so much and i can't wait the day we get together again.how sweet are the canadian people .good luck for all inshallah

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
Salam everyone. I went and picked up my wife this past week, and we landed yesterday in Montreal. Everything went fine Alhamdulillah!

InshAllah lkhair and a speedy process for everyone waiting.

Mabrouk Rjessome! Salam to your husband.

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Stealth,
Heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife!! I am soooo happy for you! It is a road from hell that we have travelled waiting for our loved ones to be with us, but it's worth every second of suffering in the end.Welcome to Canada Mrs Stealth!!! Wishing you a long happy blissful life together!

For all my other friends still waiting,stay strong and keep your faith.All suffering will end soon,Incha Allah!

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
essamdamietta,

My prayers are with you.I hope your wife finds work soon and you can be reunited.Stay strong and believe in your love.Always remember true love will always win in the end! I know the suffering you both are struggling through,it's a pain unlike anything else a human being could ever feel.But keep your focus on the light at the end of the tunnel.An end of this suffering is near,Incha Allah!

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Looks like Monday was just a call to bring more information that was missing from application when sent in.. Thought I had sent it all in but no problem.. Guess we jumped the gun ..lol .. They told him if file accepted he would get call Tuesday well they are closed and no phone call ..However they could be looking at all and I mean all his info he brought messages pics all things to give the agent.. The lady collecting info for agent actually smiled said lot of messages, he just smiled ... So we wait them to review or still wait for interview I guess .. So sorry no news ..SAD LITTLE :eek:( .. but they look his file which is nice.. My son today stayed home to see if embassy called husband, he called my husband and asked "did embassy call" he was told no so the wait is not only affecting me but my kids now... So if we hear anything will keep you updated ..I know they closed tomorrow.. If I hear nothing by Friday or middle next week I will consult my MP hopefully he can clear up any confusion and get information ..

Big Welcome to all who are new

Stealth welcome to a new life with your wife in Canada ...

Amir00 Your time is coming they are looking files March.. Keep us posted.. and collect and save all things .. prepare good and all will be fine

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
hopeful_waiting i was wait as u were wait ur husband to tell u what happend with him in interview...pls tell us what is quiction they ask him and what is info he took with him to rebat pls tell us if you don't mind??,, today i was just sit and look to my phone but NO CALL....i hope from my hear u to hear good news insha allah.
Amir00

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Amir00 said:
hopeful_waiting i was wait as u were wait ur husband to tell u what happend with him in interview...pls tell us what is quiction they ask him and what is info he took with him to rebat pls tell us if you don't mind??,, today i was just sit and look to my phone but NO CALL....i hope from my hear u to hear good news insha allah.
Amir00
Amir00 they asked for him to bring marriage certificate legalized and another police certificate.. He bring all messages, all phone calls, pics, letters we send in post.. all things..He did not get interview they just like he bring information to they I think they call he for interview another day they look his information and then tell come I think ....

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
ty so much dear driend hopeful_waiting. i hope the best for u and him everything will be fine insha allah..

abdo12

Star Member
Jul 16, 2009
hi friends everythings will go smootly ,iam really sure that everybody will be happy just try to be patient , i was scary as everybody first time but now lhamdo li allah iam here in canada with my wife , life is sweet when you are laying on the bed together and speak together without using a phone or msn but thanks for god , praise be to allah , inchallah i can't wait to hear good news guys, walah my heart with everybody ,try to live every secand with the familly before you come here becouse the moment you will leave the contry the tears will rolling down ,,but this is life and this is how it should be ,beautiful life and also wife and inchallah sweet babies coming up , lol

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Faicals Girl said:
Does anyone know what month they are processing now? HOw do I find out that informatino?
THANKS!!
They are start to process March's applications now ..... Best of luck

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
Hello All .... We have not heard anything from embassy.. Not to sure what to make of the 9th .. and totally unsure what and where to go now... I wonder if others got same call and are waiting or they got call for an interview or approved .. I wish I knew what was happening .. This is so fustrating... This wait is long enough... let alone not knowing.. I commend all of you for your patience and wait for my time to tell APPROVED, PICKING UP HUSBAND.. I can't wait for that moment ... :eek:(

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it's SO DIFFICULT! All that you can do is try to stay patient and hopefully you will hear something soon.

Amir00

Star Member
Sep 6, 2009
rjessome how r u? i sent u message to ur box but no answer.!!! hopeful_waiting i hope u to get good news soon nsha allah...

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
hopeful_waiting stay strong dear friend.I am still very much in waiting game too.They told my husband our file has been accepted just waiting on renewed medical certificate,but that visa is not in his hands yet and we don't know when it will be.I understand your pain completely but have faith in your love for each other.All suffering for all forum members still waiting will end soon,incha allah!