+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATULATIONS SIMO!!!! Welcome to Canada!!! Your long wait is over. My husband will be here in 18 days and I can't wait!

I can sympathize will all of you about how long it takes. It nearly drove me crazy! We waited 10 months just for the interview! But, part of the reason it takes so long is that Rabat is a small visa office. There are only 3 visa officers in Rabat and they make the decisions on all of the applications. Everything from visitors, to students, temporary workers, economic class and family class applications. The other part is politics that has nothing to do with Morocco.

No, a lawyer can't make it go faster. The only thing that can possibly make it go faster is how well your application is prepared. I recommend to send a 2nd package of proof mid-way through the processing if possible. This doesn't guarantee faster processing but does give you a better chance of it.

Age difference can play a role BUT you have to overcome that with your other proof. I am 13 years older than my husband and he was questioned about that. He told the visa officer to look at the pictures and see what she thinks about how old I look. The VO said, you're right, you look the same age. Then she moved on very quickly from that. She only really gave him a hard time about our lack of a Moroccan wedding with pictures of us dressed up with his family. There are lots of pictures of us with the family but not at our wedding because we did something different.

For those of you with children I strongly recommend that you foster communication between your husband and children. Whether it's emails or post cards, etc. I took my son to visit Morocco BUT I had no pictures to show because I lost my camera in a taxi on the last night there! It was so sad because I had such great pictures of him! But we showed the boarding passes and passport stamps. And my son and husband wrote postcards to each other after the visit. My husband said the VO read ALL of those during his interview. He wasn't really questioned about my son, just asked to describe his visit and what we did together.

These are just some things that occurred with us and hopefully it will help all of you.

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
abdo12 said:
hi friends,
i landed in montreal friday night ,i passed the night in a hotel with my wife ,everything was great, then in the morning we come to oshawa with my wife's car,the life here is amazing ,and i'm enjoying canada with my wife ,i have to thank all my friends on this forum and my fingers are crossed for everybody ...
simo:)
congratelation brother
wish for you the best , these is just stage in life , take it easy , be happy , keep in your head that there is a solve for eveything ....

pomaaz

Sep 30, 2009
hi please can some one from moroco tell me by arabic or french what do they name police fich in morocco ??,,tell me the name by arabic or french
thank you all i know i will find in this usefull forum

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
pomaaz said:
hi please can some one from moroco tell me by arabic or french what do they name police fich in morocco ??,,tell me the name by arabic or french

bubbleboy

Star Member
May 22, 2009
pomaaz said:
تعني حسن السيرة

agadir08

Star Member
Nov 2, 2008
Simo,

WELCOME TO CANADA! Wishing you and your wife much happiness as you begin your new life together! From our hearts to yours-WELCOME HOME!!

momya

Oct 18, 2009
Hello to you all.
I'm enthusiasm to sponsor my husband. He is Egyptian
I really need your help.
Everything is going very well yet. We asked 3 days ago with my husband to send a photocopy of his certificate of selection of a new record judicière and his passport ..
I worry now that require a passport, is it good sign or is it possible that they want to deny the passport then? Help me please ..

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pomaaz said:
And in French: fiche anthropometrique

Faicals Girl

Sep 5, 2009
ana-zawejato-fouad said:
hopeful_waiting said:
agadir08 said:
Can anyone tell me if visa is always refused to couples who have big age difference-woman being older? I need success stories to keep me going.Thanks

Take Care
This is great information to know.. Thank you for me too.. my husband is 10 years younger then me and he received his letter July 17, 2009 saying they are now processing it.. I do understand that it could take up to 11 months for him to be able to come here.. I hope it is shorter then that.

But thank you for this information ...

Thank you so much!!! I am also at that desparation stage. I miss my husband so much!! I am 10 years older then him and have heard different things as to what they will do with that information. Add two kids in from a previous marriage in the mix.. and I am just stressed and missing my husband.
I love hearting positive things...I have up to this point stayed away from some forums because I cannot handle hearing the hard stuff. I am trying to stay positive. But you guys seem to be positive most of the time. Thank you... I need that so much.

An answer to an earlier question in one of my posts... I am in Ontario, not Quebec. I just need to revamp my thinking and get that 6 months that they put on my husband's paper out of my head and just plan for a year so I do not go crazy in the process. That just means hopefully another trip to Morocco.
Ok.. hugs and positive energy and prayers to you all!!!!
Thank You!
Kim

anouarjacklyn

Apr 7, 2009
pomaaz said:
fiche entropometrique
casier judiciare

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It would be easier if we knew the dates of the AOR dates to predict who the next couple would be. I think hopeful_waiting, stealth and med all of AOR dates in February and March so it seems like they should be next. But I'm not sure.

hopeful_waiting

Star Member
Jan 22, 2009
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2009
AOR Received.
March 2009
Interview........
Nov 2009
Passport Req..
Nov 2009
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2009
LANDED..........
Dec 2009
My AOR date was March 5 .. Any ideas how far they are in February or even if they look at March's files that require interviews??? I know some got looked at 2 weeks ago that AOR was March.. but they did not require interview .. I haven't heard anything else on any site about what they look now..