Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
gracekhalid said:
I am so excited my husband just called me with great news!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) He has to go and get his visa in June....and he is booking his ticket to come right away!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im happy for you!!! you can finally start your life with your husband!!!! :D

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Habibti said:
Congratulations! It must be the Spring fever in Rabat! lol lol

Today my immigration consultant is driving downtown Vancouver to hand deliver the appeal book to the IAD and CBSA. She did a terrific job! She dug and dug and found little gems as evidences. I don't know how they could refuse us. She said we have a very strong case and we might win. I remain skeptical until the end... you never know with Immigration. I am so grateful for all her hard work and dedication. Especially in sad circumstances. One month ago she lost her grand-mother and two weeks ago she learned that her father has an aggressive form of cancer and I cannot be cured. She wanted to jump on a plane right away and postpone the hearing to the Fall. Then, her father had more tests last week to know how much time left he has.... 3 to 5 months. Her father told her not to come right away (she will fly the day after the hearing). He said she has to work hard to write the appeal book, practice the testimonies with us and be in court to represent us as our life has been on hold for too long. He wishes us to win. My heart just split in half. Please send good vibes to all of us as there are 3 weeks left before the hearing. Pray for my immigration consultant and her father. They are wonderful people and are the key to our (my husband and I) happiness and welfare. I am so ever grateful !!!

Habibti, i hope everything will be alright!!! Stay Strong!!! :)

Gracekhalid, you had your interview may 7th and now you got an answer!! its moving fast!!! i hope we will get all positive answer very soon!!!

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Habibti said:
Today my immigration consultant is driving downtown Vancouver to hand deliver the appeal book to the IAD and CBSA. She did a terrific job! She dug and dug and found little gems as evidences. I don't know how they could refuse us. She said we have a very strong case and we might win. I remain skeptical until the end... you never know with Immigration. I am so grateful for all her hard work and dedication. Especially in sad circumstances. One month ago she lost her grand-mother and two weeks ago she learned that her father has an aggressive form of cancer and I cannot be cured. She wanted to jump on a plane right away and postpone the hearing to the Fall. Then, her father had more tests last week to know how much time left he has.... 3 to 5 months. Her father told her not to come right away (she will fly the day after the hearing). He said she has to work hard to write the appeal book, practice the testimonies with us and be in court to represent us as our life has been on hold for too long. He wishes us to win. My heart just split in half. Please send good vibes to all of us as there are 3 weeks left before the hearing. Pray for my immigration consultant and her father. They are wonderful people and are the key to our (my husband and I) happiness and welfare. I am so ever grateful !!!
What an incredibly compassionate man. Brings tears to my eyes.

I am sure she has done and will do the best for you and your husband. I feel very confident that you will be successful and will have a wonderful summer with your husband. :)

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
Habibti said:
Oh my goodness Habibti! I have to say my heart is in tears. They are such wonderful people..so selfless...beautiful!

Sending good vibes your way~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
AT LAST! The appeal book has been hand-delivered this afternoon! One copy to IAD (Immigration Appeal Division) and another copy to CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency). 569 pages of evidences! Since the books were too big for their binding, my immigration lawyer had to get a hole drilled lol

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
Habibti said:
AT LAST! The appeal book has been hand-delivered this afternoon! One copy to IAD (Immigration Appeal Division) and another copy to CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency). 569 pages of evidences! Since the books were too big for their binding, my immigration lawyer had to get a hole drilled lol
Congrats on the delivery!!! Insha allah everything goes smoothly!!

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh boy habibti my heart goes out to your consultant and her family ...wow some people are just gold...and what ever goes around come around ...i feel so strong for that...you and ur hubby have been through hell and back and now someone is going thorugh hell and back and trying her best to help...it surely brings tears to my eyes......

GRACEKHALID CONGRATS MABROUK!!!!!!!!!

YES DAIR, please send me good vibes as well it seems that Rabat it rocking and rolling but hopefully coming my way cause im just coming ton the point of despair...my hubby too and we dont understand why its taking so long for us ...i had made him email but im not sure if they received it i personally think his email theres a problem and he doesnt want to email from another email adress he says he doesnt think thats a good idea so we wait ...thats our middle name now.....

sorry guys im happy for you but im so depressed..... :(

gracekhalid

Mar 1, 2012
Thanks for all the Congrats everyone:)!!!

Habibti..I am praying that all goes well for you guys if there is any advice I would give u is try to keep your thoughts as positive as u can even in these trying times. I am a believer in positive thoughts bring positive things..just keep telling yourself that it will be approved and your husband WILL be coming. You seem like such a good person with a great heart and you deserve to be happy with your husband...sending positive thoughts, hugs and prayers your way :)

Vjamal and Djinna ....Yes my husband had his interview on May 7th, he didn't have to re-do his medical so thats most likely why we heard back that soon(all though I figured it would take longer for the security check because my husband lived in Sweden for 20 years) ...positive thoughts and prayers for you guys as well everything will work out just keep believing that it WILL!!! :)

Dair, we are not sure of the exact date(but she said for sure in June) because the VO did not send confirmation of the right of permanent residence fee. I paid it in February and I called them to make sure it was received and they told me it was...go figure they never receive it:( anyways I emailed and faxed a copy to the embassy as well as the VO and my husband also hand delivered a copy to the embassy this morning(u can't always trust fax, email or post)...lol I am sure they will receive it one way or another. He has everything packed and ready to go just waiting for his visa in hand...sooooo excited!!

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
vjamal said:
YES DAIR, please send me good vibes as well it seems that Rabat it rocking and rolling but hopefully coming my way cause im just coming ton the point of despair...my hubby too and we dont understand why its taking so long for us ...i had made him email but im not sure if they received it i personally think his email theres a problem and he doesnt want to email from another email adress he says he doesnt think thats a good idea so we wait ...thats our middle name now.....

Ohhh I am sending you a great big hug.... believe me I know exactly where you are and how you are feeling!!! I know it is not much comfort but there are many people out here that are feeling the same so don't feel alone please.

I am sending good vibes.. praying.. just waiting to hear some great news from you :)

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
vjamal said:
I am so sorry to know you feel so depressed. I do understand you! There are moments we are so low and it seems you are going through one of them. Keep holding on girl! You overcame the worst part of the road: the ADR. Still thinking of you and sending you a big hug too!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
gracekhalid said:
Thanks for all the Congrats everyone:)!!!

Habibti..I am praying that all goes well for you guys if there is any advice I would give u is try to keep your thoughts as positive as u can even in these trying times. I am a believer in positive thoughts bring positive things..just keep telling yourself that it will be approved and your husband WILL be coming. You seem like such a good person with a great heart and you deserve to be happy with your husband...sending positive thoughts, hugs and prayers your way :)
Thank you so much gracekhalid for your support and encouragement. I also believe in positive thinking. I try my best to think about a successful outcome, but the thing is that you can expect everything in this life and with immigration too lol so I don't want to have my hopes too high in case there will be great disappointment at the end. My immigration consultant did a fantastic job... imagine this... 569 pages of evidences! I read 226 pages of them and my heart just melted. It is so convincing and so touching! You can feel so much the love and dedication of my husband through the appeal book. It is so obvious. Even my immigration consultant spent numerous hours with him on Skype and she could hear and feel in his words the deep love he has for me. I am hoping the heart of the counsel will melt too when she reads the appeal book before the hearing and he or she will decide to cancel the hearing to approve the visa. And thank you Dair for thinking of me and praying for me. It is gold to me!

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Hello everyone!!!

thank you Gracekhalid and in sha Allah everything will be alright!!!

Vjamal and Habibti, stay strong and i hope you will get news very soon!!!

P.S: I decided to go to Morroco so this will help our case so that means i'll be with my husband at the embassy and i think and hope they will let me in at the interview!!! I decided this at the last minute haha and im spending my whole summer overthere!!!

and again stay strong girls!! even if i have a problem with my mom, i still take off my hat for all of you because i don't what will have i done if i was in your position!!!

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
djinna said:
Hello everyone!!!

thank you Gracekhalid and in sha Allah everything will be alright!!!

Vjamal and Habibti, stay strong and i hope you will get news very soon!!!

P.S: I decided to go to Morroco so this will help our case so that means i'll be with my husband at the embassy and i think and hope they will let me in at the interview!!! I decided this at the last minute haha and im spending my whole summer overthere!!!

and again stay strong girls!! even if i have a problem with my mom, i still take off my hat for all of you because i don't what will have i done if i was in your position!!!
Wonderful girl! I am there all summer too! Leaving on June 27. If you come in the region of El Jadida, let us know. We could meet for tea :)

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Habibti said:
Wonderful girl! I am there all summer too! Leaving on June 27. If you come in the region of El Jadida, let us know. We could meet for tea :)
Yeyyyyyyyy with pleasure!! im leaving on june 4th!!! We are in Meknes and you are welcome to come!!!
Keep in touch!!! :) :) :)

mumsy

May 23, 2012
I would love to talk on msn with any woman In Canada that have been going through this process for there Moroccan husbands.to see how long the process took until there arrival here.
my husbands interview was April 24th.2012. it states on the immigration website that his application process started the same day.
sincerely Lori

mumsy_312@hotmail.com