+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello to all
first i missed so much our club
about the father's day im sure that kelly and nassim feelt that they need rachid soon with them ,i think its the only coupl in the club who have already one baby
the ticket flight i think that rachid the husband of kelly was right coz i heared about that in the tv and in news paper, but they said only to usa, specialy new york ,you pay one ticket and you have free other ticket one ,but now im lookin at the royal air maroc they have very expensive tickets for all june ,july and august, the problem tha&t they say somthing in the tv and you find other thing in website one ticket from casablanca to motreal its between 1500 and 1600 dollar its the expensive one on all the tickets flight websit's,here in morocco we used dont' believe advertisement hahahahahaha,that only from casablanca to montreal and every one need buy other ticket for vancouver or winnipeg that's will cost about 2000 dollar
every one can check out the royal air maroc and know more- www.royalairmaroc.com-
british airways have good deal but the last cheap ticket its for the 30th june ( http://www.britishairways.com/travel/fx/public/fr_ma?eId=111011&timestamp=0620122142&source=obprevweek)
and all the rest of the summer expensive,and start to be law in september that's a real problem hahahaha all the people travel between june and august omg
here some links for tickets flight but all the price in summer not low
www.kayak.com
www.ebookers.com
www.ebookers.com
www.opodo.com
www.vivacances.com
www.lasminute.com

but in all thsi websit's still british airways the only comapy which have good prices,and i think the prices will stay low in the first week of july ,after they start to be expensive
my wife sister is a travel agent and she find will find me one cheap ticket ,we need only know which day i will get the visa than she will start to find the ticket,and if she find me one cheap ticket i will let you know
and plz every one find in the internet may be we can find cheap tickets
the lady penny talked about one nice idea why we dont go to british airways office or airmaroc ans ask good deal for group tickets

lady penny : i talked to rachid on the phone it was very nice to hear his voice an talk about you and chris
abdel

CDAGE79

Star Member
May 5, 2007
Salaam Everyone!

Sorry I didn't respond to your kind enquiries, I haven't been to the site in a while. Busy getting paperwork ready and planning and talking to smail. :) 16 more days!!!!! Yes I am soooooo excited! I connected this morning hoping to see some good news for everyone waiting but it looks like we all need to have patience. I have to go to work now, but I'll try to connect again tonight.

lah ihfdkom wi ishal aalikom

Take care
Cindy

scoobet

May 28, 2007
Hi Everyone. I read the forum everyday to see how things are progressing for all. I am so excited for those who are waiting for their visa. This gives me an idea of the timeframe for my husband and myself. My husband finally received his confirmation that our papers are in Rabat. Now we wait for his interview date. He is preparing things and finishing things up to be able to come soon after he gets his visa. Good luck to you Cindy on your trip and we all wish you well. When I was married to Kader in Dec,2006, The judge requested the judgement papers from the divorce I had. Here in Manitoba we are issued a Divorce Certificate. The judge we had in Safi Morocco said for him that was not enough. So I had to get my daughter to send me the original judgement of Divorce issued by the Manitoban judge. Then that had to be translated and legalized in Arabic. If I would have had my divorce Certificate legalized by our Minister in Ottowa maybe I would not have needed the Judgement papers. That is why this forum is so good because we can help each other through this process. I was wondering if anyone knew of information about the money our husbands will bring with them. Is there a minimum amount or do they have to pay taxes on a certain amount that they bring? Penny I am so excited also for your daughter going to be with her husband untiil he gets his visa. I wish I could do the same. But my life doesn't permit me to do that. I almost want to meet them and welcome you and them when you all arrive in Winnipeg. I am so excited for you all. And yes it would be so nice if at sometime in the future we can all arrange to meet. I have talked to Mornie on Msn and it was so nice to share with her my experience. I hope to meet her and her husband if they move to Winnipeg. I am still new at using this forum. Penny you sent me an email via this forum. How did you do that? Well I have to get back to work. I hope you all have a great day and hear some good news really soon. Thinking of you all Scoobet

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Scoobet, at the very top of the page, just under "CanadaVisa.com Immigration Forum" there is a title bar, HOME ASSESSMENT HELP SEARCH PROFILE INBOX, etc. Click on the INBOX.

My daughter is going to Maroc for 3 weeks. Her work was kind enough to give her the time off, without pay of course. She can't afford to stay longer. She needs her job, and they have been good to her. I don't know how some of you have been able to go so often and for such long periods! Lucky you!

Abdel, on looking at the Royal Air Maroc website from here, the fare ranges from 5828 MAD - 9573 MAD (746 CAD -1225 CAD). As Rachid would say, "So much money". lol

Well, I have to go finish making supper, so beslama to everyone.
- Penny

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello lady penny
plz tell me this price's -5828 MAD - 9573 MAD (746 CAD -1225 CAD).
for wich month and it is for two ways or juste one way,coz one way cheaper a bit than two ways,all the prices i montioned in my last message was for two ways ticket
if they have one ticket for 746 cad to vancouver,that's will be cheap than any other company
i hope that we have the visa soon than all the husband's here we will have one meeting hahahaha and talk about that ,and find the good way to buy cheap ticket
beslama
NB/ FOR ME TOO 1200 DOLLAR ITS SO MUCH MONEY HAHAHAHAHA

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Hi Everyone
Its getting closer now for our husbands to come home. I wish I was going back to morocco right now but I know it is almost time for him to be here. I was one of the lucky ones that were able to travel back and forth so many times. Being in a management postion at my job really helped I had alot of vacation time built up in the last five years. And now that I am on maternity leave I can travel whenever. I would be there now but I have my other kids still in school. Just have to have patience. On the ticket prices last year I only paid 1700 can return from nova scotia to casablanca and when I just went in may it was only 1500 return and that is with a little charge for the baby on the international flight. As soon as my husband gets his visa I will be booking the ticket that day. Soon we will be all together and we all do have to come together to meet. Remember if anyone gets a call this week to post it right away to let all of us know.

Take Care
Kelly

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
Welcome Raven,
...and where are you living?
I think the others will help you with the paperwork questions. My daughter sent the sponsorship papers in English. I would think that your husband could send his in French. I imagine that's what my son-in-law did. As for the photos, I'm pretty sure my son-in-law didn't include photos of the rest of his family. Of course, if he's bringing them with him that's another story! Ha-ha!
Beslama,
Abdel's Lady Penny

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
I just remembered someone asking about how much money the husband's are allowed to bring out of Maroc? My husband said $10,000. This was on the Declaration form that we had to fill out at the airport when leaving Maroc. It would be nice to have that much money! I think the best thing is to ask Immigration. They might even include that info when they get their visa package.
I wish someone who had already gone through the visa process and was living here already could give us some info on what is going to happen from here on. My mother-in-law's neighbour is from Casa. I will ask him next time I go into Toronto to visit her. Although he went from Maroc to Paris to work, and then came here. But I'm sure he knows other people who have gone through this. He goes to a Mosque in Toronto, so he must know lots of people.
Well, I have to get ready for work, although I'd much rather spend my day with you.
Beslama for now,
Lady Penny

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
To all,

Some of you have probably seen this, but for those who haven't here is some good information from the CIC Canada website

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/guide/section-03.asp

It shows what happens the day you arrive in Canada, and also lists things that you should bring with you, such as papers and such.

- Lady Penny

titif

Jun 25, 2007
PMM said:
Hi

Penny said:
My daughter just married a resident of Morocco. We love him! My husband and I both attended the wedding, and met his wonderful family. We returned to Canada and our daughter sent in all their papers (both hers and his), plus all the necessary documents and photos to Immigration at the end of March/07. How long do you think it will take for him to get permission to come here. They are miserable living separately and we are waiting patiently for permission for him to come to Canada. We understand that Immigration here, has to send the papers to Rabat in Morocco after they are finished with them in Canada (Ontario). Would you give us an idea how long it will take for everything to go through? Thanks for you time.
1. Sponsorship processing 32 days in Missisauga http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times/process%2Din.html#sponsorship
2. If the sponsorship is approved 4-7+ months in Rabat http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/05-fc-spouses.html#africa

PMM

Penny

Star Member
Mar 28, 2007
To Titif,
You will have to write again because somehow you cut and paste my first comment to this forum, and not yours.
- Penny

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello to everyone

IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TODAY AT 11H30 THE IMMIGRATION OFFICER IN THE EMBASSY CALLED ME TO TEL ME THAT THE VISA READY AND THAT I NEED TO GO GET MY VISA
I CALLED MY WIFE IN VANCOUVER AND IT WAS 5H00 IN THE MORNING AND SHE WAS VERY HAPPY AND WE CRYED IN THE PHONE ,IT WAS VERY NICE COVERSATION
FINALY WE WILL BE TOGETHER INSHALLAH
LADY PENNY ,I CALLED RACHID AND HE WAS VERY HAPPY FOR ME AND HIS FAMILY TOO THEY WAS VERY HAPPY OMG VERY NICE TO HAVE THIS KIND OF FRIENDS , AND I CALLED ALSO RACHID THE HUSBAND OF TRACY AND HE WAS VERY HAPPY FOR ME
I TOLD THE TWO RACHID4S THAT THEY WILL RECEIVE THE CALL SOON IM SURE THAT THEY WILL RECEIVE THIS FAMOUSE CALL SOON
FINALLY ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE CLUB WILL BE IN CANADA ,AND MET EACHOTHER
I THANK ALL THE PEOPLE HERE EVERYONE WITH HIS NAME FOR THEM SUPPORT AND INFORMATION AND ALL ,THANK YOU SO MUCH , I CAN'T FORGRT TRACY4S WORD WHEN SHE SAID IN ONE MESSAGE ,THAT WE HAVE ONLY HOPE AND EACHOTHER
THANK YOU MY FAMILY
WITH MUCH LOVE
ABDEL

kellychafik

Jun 8, 2007
Oh My God Abdel that is so so great. I am so happy for you. What was your interview date again. I so hope we get ours soon. When are you leaving to come to canada.

Kelly

essaouira

Apr 27, 2007
hello kelly
i had my interview the 28th may ,its like 4 weeks now,i will see if i can get one cheap ticket with rachid the lady penny son's in law and tracy's husband and come together and your husband too inshallah ,i think they will call all them in this friday or in the next week
abdel

Mornie

Jun 10, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS Abdel!

I am so happy for you. By what date did they tell you that you have to leave Morocco?
I am so excited for you because now this means all the remaining husbands will be getting a call very soon.

Mornie