+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsoring husband from Morocco

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
He had interview.
The gentleman asked a large variety of questions. Looked at and through phone.
Said he think about everything and will inform via email.
Did not keep passport.

Inshallah we hear positive news soon. This test of time is so emotionally draining.
Hi did you hear back from immigration ? We got denied today we have to appeal :(
He had interview.
The gentleman asked a large variety of questions. Looked at and through phone.
Said he think about everything and will inform via email.
Did not keep passport.

Inshallah we hear positive news soon. This test of time is so emotionally draining.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Pourquoi refusé ??
Not sure everybody got the same exact refusal letter. Which is weird not every application is same and not every body language is same I will take serious action about this. Canadian immigration just violated our human rights by emailing that letter to some ppl

Jakuin

May 17, 2019
I have a question. Did this the first interview you did ? Means its fist application for you ? About your daugther: how old she is ?
If you want my opinion plz no lost time and money for shit appeal. Try to start new aplication. Its better than make appeal. I will tell you my history. They refuse me two times. And i have one daugther now has 6 years old. Bref after thet refuse my aplication my wife started to make appeal and imagine after 1years and 3 month waiting we suprise the juge refuse our case. For that try make new aplication with new preuve more. And lost your time in the appeal.

Mar 28, 2019
I have a question. Did this the first interview you did ? Means its fist application for you ? About your daugther: how old she is ?
If you want my opinion plz no lost time and money for shit appeal. Try to start new aplication. Its better than make appeal. I will tell you my history. They refuse me two times. And i have one daugther now has 6 years old. Bref after thet refuse my aplication my wife started to make appeal and imagine after 1years and 3 month waiting we suprise the juge refuse our case. For that try make new aplication with new preuve more. And lost your time in the appeal.
Thats so awful,i hope you get to be with your loved ones very soon,I think that they should give you a visa to be with your family

Reactions: ginabrigi
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks I guess DM is not always a good news :( we r shattered bc we are truly a genuine couple ;(
It's so terrible total strangers get to decide your life,I can't believe that a person neither your husband or you has ever met gets decides this,it shouldn't be allowed,they don't know all the days and nights a person spends crying for there family,I think it's time they change the way applications are handled by these officers, you wait for over a year for a decision, and then all the waiting ends up in refusal,it's unbelievable