Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-08-2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Hi after my husband did the medical we waited 7 months without hearing anything from them finally we got some news 2 weeks ago he had to submit new police clearance and recent messages I started sponsoring him 2018 April we are still waiting I hope I can be with my husband soon good luck
Omg that is insane wow how long have you been together for? And you have seen each other since you got married?

All the best with your application.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Omg that is insane wow how long have you been together for? And you have seen each other since you got married?

All the best with your application.
Well I wanted to go and visit him but I was just able to get my vacation and since we already heard from the immigration finally we r just going to wait out for the process to go thru so that way I can go to Morocco and come home together I miss him so much I have known him since 2016 may I also have separation anxiety and when I come home I get really depressed so I didn't want to leave him again I hope he can come home soon

gogetter13

Jan 29, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-08-2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Well I wanted to go and visit him but I was just able to get my vacation and since we already heard from the immigration finally we r just going to wait out for the process to go thru so that way I can go to Morocco and come home together I miss him so much I have known him since 2016 may I also have separation anxiety and when I come home I get really depressed so I didn't want to leave him again I hope he can come home soon
Wow that is hard. Its a long wait for sure. I heard from a friend that works for a immigration consulting firm that if you haven't visited him since you have been married that is a red flag for immigration. But they don't seems to understand people have jobs and aren't rich either. When did you get married then?

I am sorry you have been waiting so long. Pray you will be together soon :)

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Wow that is hard. Its a long wait for sure. I heard from a friend that works for a immigration consulting firm that if you haven't visited him since you have been married that is a red flag for immigration. But they don't seems to understand people have jobs and aren't rich either. When did you get married then?

I am sorry you have been waiting so long. Pray you will be together soon :)
Shouldn't be a red flag we r not rich I work I have commitment I have my kids and mom to take care off so I can't go there all the time I am waiting for him to come I have already ended up in the hospital due to anxiety I pass out due to emotional stress I can't leave my husband behind. I know somebdoy who got married in another country he came back he didn't start the sponsor 2 years later and he never went back to visit and he didn't even go back even when the wife came at least I want to go when he can come so that we can come home together

gogetter13

Jan 29, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-08-2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Shouldn't be a red flag we r not rich I work I have commitment I have my kids and mom to take care off so I can't go there all the time I am waiting for him to come I have already ended up in the hospital due to anxiety I pass out due to emotional stress I can't leave my husband behind. I know somebdoy who got married in another country he came back he didn't start the sponsor 2 years later and he never went back to visit and he didn't even go back even when the wife came at least I want to go when he can come so that we can come home together[/QUOT

I am not sure of your application. Not sure how many times u visited before marriage. Guess it all depends on a lot of factors . I know we didn't even discuss marriage for well over a year.

We met at a couple at the courthouse getting married the first visit.that is so crazy!! He was clearly using her for a visa into Canada. Getting married after 4 months. First visit. Insane!!!

But you two have been together for over 2 years so I am sure it will all be okay. You are down the home stretch down :)

Guess it's one of the worst visa offices to deal with. Sadly men using Canadian women are ruining it for the ones that Really love each other. Apparently 600 applications are on hold in Quebec my friend told ne. Canadian woman being prey to men from there ..

I am sure you and your husband will be fine . I know me and mine will be okay too. Just so hard being together and then feeling that depression apart.

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Yeah that's the problem fake marriages ruin the true loves ones sigh inchallah everything will be good we have to be patient and wait good luck to you and yours

gogetter13

Jan 29, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-08-2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Yeah that's the problem fake marriages ruin the true loves ones sigh inchallah everything will be good we have to be patient and wait good luck to you and yours
Thanks you same to you Gina. Did your husband have to have an interview?

allyh

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
AOR Received.
25-04-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Med's Request
04-05-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
15-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2019
LANDED..........
01-04-2019
This is kind of the same situation I am in, I want to go to Morocco but we are waiting for the embassy to issue the visa so I can better plan the days to travel.

gogetter13

Jan 29, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-08-2018
AOR Received.
18-09-2018
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
This is kind of the same situation I am in, I want to go to Morocco but we are waiting for the embassy to issue the visa so I can better plan the days to travel.
Hi Allyh,

Have you email the embassy directly to find out why they haven't done anything in sooo long with your application? That doesn't seem right :cool:

allyh

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Rabat
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
AOR Received.
25-04-2018
File Transfer...
18-05-2018
Med's Request
04-05-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
15-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2019
LANDED..........
01-04-2019
Hi Allyh,

Have you email the embassy directly to find out why they haven't done anything in sooo long with your application? That doesn't seem right :cool:
I actually did email them a few months ago to let them know that I moved and asked if they could confirm to me when they changed my address. They never responded to me. Then my wife emailed them and asked if they could provide an update as we have been waiting for a while. They responded to her but they said the following:

Madame,

Notre bureau confirme que votre demande est présentement en cours de traitement selon nos procédures régulières.

Nous sommes au regret de ne pouvoir vous donner un délai de traitement exact dû au volume important de dossiers à traiter que nous gérons par ordre chronologique d'arrivée.

Pour plus de renseignements, veuillez visiter les liens suivants :

http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/delais/temp.asp

En raison du volume élevé de correspondance, nous ne répondrons pas aux courriels reçus en double.

Basically this response says they have our application and are processing it as per there processes and they cannot give us more details due to the volume of applications. They also said do not send duplicate requests (meaning don't ask us again for an update).

So other than this vague email we haven't gotten any other information and we are just stuck waiting :(

Last edited: