Med's Done....
January 2013 (first medical never rec'd) so re-do December 2013
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Hi Habeeb and Soblue ... this forum has been so quiet lately ... but here is the link for the notes.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/index.asp

Your husband needs to sign a consent form. CIC does accept a scanned form... so have your husband print it, sign and scan then email it back to you. The notes takes about 30 days to arrive if you order them via email.

We waited 4 months after our application arrived in Rabat. So I think it's important to not order too early otherwise there would be no helpful information in the notes. Before we ordered, I did sent a case specific inquiry to ask if they received our application. They replied and said that our application was in process, so after that we knew that they did at least look at our file ... so we ordered the notes ;D

Good luck!!

jomz

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-11-2013
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-08-2013
Interview........
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-05-2014 inchallah
Jamali :) :) :) Hope all is well. Inchallah your husband has settled well.

Habeeb, based on your timeline I think you can get ready to order your notes. I never did get mine as I thought 3 months after applying is too early to apply, and at 3.5 months into file being in Rabat my husband had interview and approved for visa. Hamdulillah our process was super fast, I think our app was really straightforward. If you need anything or have any questions send me a message.

Inchallah my husband will be here in 2 weeks, we delayed it a bit because I have been feeling very sick and I wanted to feel better so I can fly to Toronto and we can spend some time there with my family.

Good luck everyone. Always keep positive and trust in Allah.

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya, I think it's been quiet here cuz a lot of ppl are finally together with their hubbies! That's a good thing.

Thank you jamali for the link and thanks to you and jomz for the info about when...it's so hard to know, as you say if you don't wait long enough there will be nothing to see! And hey what a nice surprise to find out you don't need to order them cuz hubby gets an interview so fast. So I suppose I am making the request in my husband's name with his consent, that's great they accept scanned copies (phew!) it's so darned expensive to use fedex express.

jomz hope you feel better soon, you must be so excited to begin your life together finally! Mabrook akhti

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
thanks Jamali, so i guess its still to early to get the notes. 5 days ago i received an email addressed to my husband just stating that his application has been received. i imagine thats from the paris office and the reason they send it to me because he put me as his representative.
so not i wonder..does it mean they are looking at his application now? it was transvered to paris on the 10 of april and the new email arrived on april 23

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi soblue, I had the same thing, the email was sent to me but addressed to my husband, and it was in French which I find funny because both of us stated we wanted all communication in English. I suppose it is because we are the sponsors as you say. I find using the ecas to check status is pretty much a waste of time at this point and many others on this forum have said the same, that it's unreliable because some officers update it and some don't. That's why I'm anxious to order these notes to see what the status is now.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
it makes sense...i think its been over 4 months for you so the notes would have some stuff there. I wonder if there is any way they would send them before the interview?

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
jomz said:
Jamali :) :) :) Hope all is well. Inchallah your husband has settled well.

Inchallah my husband will be here in 2 weeks, we delayed it a bit because I have been feeling very sick and I wanted to feel better so I can fly to Toronto and we can spend some time there with my family.

Good luck everyone. Always keep positive and trust in Allah.
Hi Jomz ... yes thanks, all is well and my husband is getting settled alhumdulliah ;D Really I still can't believe that he is here but in the same time everything feels so natural like there was so distance at all ... I hope you're feeling better soon insha'Allah and enjoy your time with your husband and family. :)

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
You're welcome Habeeb and Soblue.

I forgot to mention that if you are listed as a representative on your husband's application, then I believe that you can order the notes without his consent. The notes are very helpful and they can bring some peace of mind ... or unless you're like me when I first received them I analyzed every note and got myself worried ;D ;D ;D it's silly now when I think about it ... :p :p The notes are only $5 so it doesn't hurt to order them.

Good luck again!! I'm sure all will go well insha'Allah :)

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soblue3 said:
it makes sense...i think its been over 4 months for you so the notes would have some stuff there. I wonder if there is any way they would send them before the interview?
Yes, soblue, they do. In fact most ppl order and receive them to find out if an when there will be an interview.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
oh ..ok so when is a good time to order them? how do i know they started processing?

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
After reviewing my notes again, I can see that our file was received in Rabat on June 6th and by July 17th, they made some notes in our file .. then on September 17th they made notes again.

the first notes were basic notes that pretty much provided a general review of our file (my age, his age, our frequent contact and my trips to visit my husband) ... the second notes spoke about our "red flags" and that an interview is required. We did send it a lot of proofs and it is noted that our application was well-documented. In fact, at the interview the VO told my husband that this was an advantage for us :)

Our application was not as straightforward as Jomz's :p but we sent in our application in April 2013 and my husband's interview was in November 2013 and it was at that interview that the VO told him that the application was accepted ... our only hold up was that CIC never received the first medicals so my husband had to re-do them. So if your e-cas already says "medicals received" that is great and it's something less you have to worry about.

So I think the notes will be helpful anytime after 1.5 to 2 months :D

habeeb

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
soblue:

I have had a few ppl tell me the best time to request these notes is around the 3 month mark from the time the overseas visa office receives your spouse's application. Looking at your info Paris received it Apr 7 so probably the best time is in the month of July sometime. You want to wait long enough for the officers to start checking over the file and making some notes before you request them so there will be something for you to actually see and read and possibly even some idea of an interview time...

Terry73

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
10-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-03-2013
Interview........
12-11-2013
Long time I have not been on, hope everyone is doing good.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
habeeb said:
soblue:

I have had a few ppl tell me the best time to request these notes is around the 3 month mark from the time the overseas visa office receives your spouse's application. Looking at your info Paris received it Apr 7 so probably the best time is in the month of July sometime. You want to wait long enough for the officers to start checking over the file and making some notes before you request them so there will be something for you to actually see and read and possibly even some idea of an interview time...
Thanks Habeeb...so i guess i have 3 more month to go. I do worry because i travelled there only once...i hope i can do it again before the interview...i wish i found this forum before i send our application. so much good information...but also i thought we were just fine...and provide lot of pictures and screen shots and chats...but after reading this forum i started getting worried lol. well nothing i can do now. its just sad because before i applied never once thought about immigration and what they may think or what i should or could have done...lol.

jamali

Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2013
AOR Received.
May 2013
File Transfer...
May 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 5, 2014
LANDED..........
March 16, 2014
Terry73 said:
Long time I have not been on, hope everyone is doing good.
Hi Terry... everything is good with us... I hope all is well with you and your husband ... insha'Allah you will be together sooner than later. God bless :)