Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
rjessome said:
Hi Everybody. How are you all doing? Sorry it's been awhile since I've been around.

Lynn, everytime I leave for awhile and come back I hope you won't be here!! You know I say that with love. You've been here for too long.
Rjessome!! I was starting to wonder of you were ever coming back! So I took your advice and did the case specific enquiry. Apparently we are still in background checks. Sigh. I am wondering if there is any point ordering the clips notes. I feel like the info from the security interviews won't be included so they won't say anything beyond what we already know. What do you think?

Lynn

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
rjessome said:
Fatimzahra, unless the school board is holding your husband's passport or have imposed a travel restriction upon him that would be enforced by Moroccan immigration, the day after the school year is over he can get on a plane to Canada. NOBODY can stop him.
Hi Rjessome and everyone, we found out that he won't have problems. We received more information from the Ministry of Ed head office in Rabat. If he would be working in the private sector he would have to wait until the board reviews his resignation and they could prevent him from leaving until they decide. Since he's in the public sector, thank goodness, he can leave as you said.

This past Friday administration told him he signed a contract for 8 years! LIKE WTF?????? He would not have signed that. So I assume they use scare tactics and told him he wouldn't be able to leave because of being bound to it.

Thanks for the info Rjessome

All I know is that I'm drained...there are so many highs and lows that my body and mind can't take it anymore. I just want him here. There has been to much upset in my life since the new year and I know hubby being here would help to get through it. :'(

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
rjessome said:
Hi Everybody. How are you all doing? Sorry it's been awhile since I've been around.

Dair, I answered your PM but I'm having trouble remembering something. When your husband redid the medical, did he take the Appendix C or the letter sent from the Embassy? In any event, the process is that the results get sent to Paris to the Regional Medical Officer for review. They are entered into the system and there they sit until RABAT requests them. His file in Rabat will have a bring forward date on it to remind the staff to send this request, ELECTRONICALLY. And the results will be sent back to them from Paris ELECTRONICALLY. Sounds like the doctor did everything needed.
Hi rjessome

At first he just took the Appendix C. Then when he received the letter the Dr told him to bring it to him. The Dr said he would fax it to the embassy as apparently this is what the instructions said in the letter.

My husband is still very worried that the embassy will question why he went to another Dr instead of the same one. I tried to reassure him that it will not matter because the DR is one of the 3 DMP listed for Rabat but he keeps saying the IO said two times .. "just go to the same one and get it done". Maybe she was thinking he would not need a letter because of this.. I don't know. But it sure is frustrating to not know if the embassy is aware or not.

This bring forward date means they will automatically send a request to Paris then? Even if they had no receipt or letter from the Dr? Because if that is the case then there really is nothing to worry about. The problem I have with that is Rabat is so case specific that no one seems to have the same experience. THAT worries me. There is no real consistency with Rabat other than it's inconsistencies...LOL

Glad to have you back... hope all is well for you rjessome.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
FatimZahra said:
Hi Rjessome and everyone, we found out that he won't have problems. We received more information from the Ministry of Ed head office in Rabat. If he would be working in the private sector he would have to wait until the board reviews his resignation and they could prevent him from leaving until they decide. Since he's in the public sector, thank goodness, he can leave as you said.

All I know is that I'm drained...there are so many highs and lows that my body and mind can't take it anymore. I just want him here. There has been to much upset in my life since the new year and I know hubby being here would help to get through it. :'(
I am sooo happy for this news!! What a relief to know he will not have to deal with all of that nonsense.

I am back on meds from all the highs and lows.... wow... can I relate!!!

Send you big hugs and lots of prayers for a speedy reunion for you and H.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
locolynn said:
Rjessome!! I was starting to wonder of you were ever coming back! So I took your advice and did the case specific enquiry. Apparently we are still in background checks. Sigh. I am wondering if there is any point ordering the clips notes. I feel like the info from the security interviews won't be included so they won't say anything beyond what we already know. What do you think?

Lynn
Lynn, when was the last set of CAIPS/GCMS you ordered? I would order another one. It's only $5. I would also consider a Writ of Mandamus as well as a strongly worded letter to the Program Manager. Have you attempted to get any communication from CSIS about what has been done/completed regarding the security checks? I honestly don't know much about that but will try to get some info. I mean enough is enough already! I know you are hesitant to get a lawyer involved but you can at least go through the chain of command with CIC. Right now you are stuck in Rabat and nothing is happening.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dair2dv8103100 said:
Hi rjessome

At first he just took the Appendix C. Then when he received the letter the Dr told him to bring it to him. The Dr said he would fax it to the embassy as apparently this is what the instructions said in the letter.

My husband is still very worried that the embassy will question why he went to another Dr instead of the same one. I tried to reassure him that it will not matter because the DR is one of the 3 DMP listed for Rabat but he keeps saying the IO said two times .. "just go to the same one and get it done". Maybe she was thinking he would not need a letter because of this.. I don't know. But it sure is frustrating to not know if the embassy is aware or not.

This bring forward date means they will automatically send a request to Paris then? Even if they had no receipt or letter from the Dr? Because if that is the case then there really is nothing to worry about. The problem I have with that is Rabat is so case specific that no one seems to have the same experience. THAT worries me. There is no real consistency with Rabat other than it's inconsistencies...LOL

Glad to have you back... hope all is well for you rjessome.
You have nothing to worry about. One DMP is as good as another as far as immigration medicals are concerned. And YES, the BF date means they will automatically send the request to Paris. They don't need a receipt to say the medical has been done. They will use his name, UCI, file number and date of birth to obtain the information. This is actually how most medical requests are done. The family class is an exception. Here's the normal process in the economic classes:

1. PR application filed with NO medical
2. Application gets reviewed and if it meets the program requirements, medical request form sent to applicant with a time limit to complete medical (usually 60 days)
3. Applicant goes to a DMP with the form and completes medical
4. DMP sends medical results to the appropriate RMO - applicant does NOTHING
5. VO requests medical results on BF date
6. RMO sends results with any recommendations (further testing, report on inadmissibility for medical issues, or more time needed to assess)
7. Depending on results of medical, VO requests passport for visa stamping or advises of likely refusal bases on medical report of RMO and gives applicant time to obtain other medical proof proving RMO report is incorrect

Since FC applications for spouses/children are medically exempt from excessive demand, unless any special monitoring is required (TB) or serious infectious disease found that would cause a danger to the Canadian public health, the next step is visa stamping.

So your husband is fine. You just have to wait a bit longer. Chin up. Almost done.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
rjessome said:
Lynn, when was the last set of CAIPS/GCMS you ordered? I would order another one. It's only $5. I would also consider a Writ of Mandamus as well as a strongly worded letter to the Program Manager. Have you attempted to get any communication from CSIS about what has been done/completed regarding the security checks? I honestly don't know much about that but will try to get some info. I mean enough is enough already! I know you are hesitant to get a lawyer involved but you can at least go through the chain of command with CIC. Right now you are stuck in Rabat and nothing is happening.
Talked to my mom, she'll help with the caips notes. Letters have been written to csis and minister Kenny's office last week. How do I find out about program managers?

I am willing to involve anyone at this point.

Thanks for your advice and support rjessome. It means so much!!

Lynn

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
Oh I was also thinking to file a complaint with sirc. It's free to do that, and perhaps it may compel csis to deal with our file already.

Lynn

P.S I'm so tired of this @&%#.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rjessome said:
You have nothing to worry about. One DMP is as good as another as far as immigration medicals are concerned. And YES, the BF date means they will automatically send the request to Paris. They don't need a receipt to say the medical has been done. They will use his name, UCI, file number and date of birth to obtain the information. This is actually how most medical requests are done. The family class is an exception. Here's the normal process in the economic classes:

1. PR application filed with NO medical
2. Application gets reviewed and if it meets the program requirements, medical request form sent to applicant with a time limit to complete medical (usually 60 days)
3. Applicant goes to a DMP with the form and completes medical
4. DMP sends medical results to the appropriate RMO - applicant does NOTHING
5. VO requests medical results on BF date
6. RMO sends results with any recommendations (further testing, report on inadmissibility for medical issues, or more time needed to assess)
7. Depending on results of medical, VO requests passport for visa stamping or advises of likely refusal bases on medical report of RMO and gives applicant time to obtain other medical proof proving RMO report is incorrect

Since FC applications for spouses/children are medically exempt from excessive demand, unless any special monitoring is required (TB) or serious infectious disease found that would cause a danger to the Canadian public health, the next step is visa stamping.

So your husband is fine. You just have to wait a bit longer. Chin up. Almost done.
Thank you!!... that definitely makes me feel better. I will give up my nagging...you have made my husband a happy man and he doesn't even know why hahaha :p

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
locolynn said:
P.S I'm so tired of this @ &%#.
I cannot even imagine your frustration. I really hope and pray that this will get you guys the answer you deserve.

We all deserve the chance to be able to be together and living in the country of our choice and simply living our lives.

You deserve a HUGE medal for not completely losing it. Sending prayers and hugs your way.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
locolynn said:
Oh I was also thinking to file a complaint with sirc. It's free to do that, and perhaps it may compel csis to deal with our file already.

Lynn

P.S I'm so tired of this @ &%#.
DO IT!! It can't hurt.

PM me with the details of the dates for each stage of your case, i.e. date filed, sponsorship approved, AOR, interview #1, etc. I will try to get some information about how to send this through the chain of command with CIC NHQ. There doesn't seem to be a real program manager in place in Rabat at the moment, only a senior officer. Screw them. Gonna go over their heads.

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well rjesomme welcome back....do you have any idea fro my case ....won ADR dec 12th ...cic updated process jan 3-2012..Rabat comminucates with hubby in march to redo meds and some documents....sent all by march 13th...now cic site says processing meds received april 18th ...so assuming doing the security clearance ...perhaps an aprox time for this??? im fed up too.....

Happy Birthday Dair all the best :)

Happy Anniversary Habibti ...next year you will celebrate with hubby together for sure insha allah.....

Guys keep it up ...... ;)

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vjamal said:
well rjesomme welcome back....do you have any idea fro my case ....won ADR dec 12th ...cic updated process jan 3-2012..Rabat comminucates with hubby in march to redo meds and some documents....sent all by march 13th...now cic site says processing meds received april 18th ...so assuming doing the security clearance ...perhaps an aprox time for this??? im fed up too.....

Happy Anniversary Habibti ...next year you will celebrate with hubby together for sure insha allah.....

Sorry, I don't know. Do a case specific enquiry and get in touch with your MP to have them make an inquiry.

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
rjessome said:
DO IT!! It can't hurt.

PM me with the details of the dates for each stage of your case, i.e. date filed, sponsorship approved, AOR, interview #1, etc. I will try to get some information about how to send this through the chain of command with CIC NHQ. There doesn't seem to be a real program manager in place in Rabat at the moment, only a senior officer. Screw them. Gonna go over their heads.
Awesome - thank you. I will work on it and email it to you right away!

Lynn

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vjamal said:

Thank you vjamal :)

I really hope you hear something soon... just feels like Rabat office has slowed down lately. Seems they go in spurts of activity and then silence.