10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
dair2dv8103100 said:
And yet the Dr told my husband no.. he has to have a paper from the embassy??

How messed up is this?? :mad: :mad: :mad:
I don't know yet my date of appeal and I am already stressing out about the second medicals for my husband lol lol

Habibti

Apr 4, 2011
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
31-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-01-2011 / 06-09-2012
Interview........
12-09-2011 / Denied 4-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
January 9, 2013
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013 in Montreal
vjamal said:
im sorry im talking so much tonight .....but seeing how many hours you work habibti and the debts you put yourself in and going to put yourself in ....maybe call me egotistical but we derserve the special one ...you know someone that its really special ,....that will go beyond what he supposed to do ...due to the sacrifices we are making .....when they do get their visa then their sacrifices will come they leave their country their family, their friends their jobs and (always big family in Morocco) i mean those are big sacrifices for us for their wife.

dont forget the reasons you fell in love and memories you had together and remind your husband make time for each other to talk on cam somewhat face to face to laugh or cry about these memories....and your spirits will rise ..one day at a time ...

In french my husband always says ...la chance qui danse cest pas notre tour mais un jour on va danser .......
I cant wait to dance with my husband incha allah .......soon
Thank you vjamal! You are so sweet! It is just another storm... we are lucky we did not have that many in 4 years. We love each other so much that we rarely fight and if we fight it does not last long. You are right to say that our Moroccan husbands do some sacrifices in some way to be with us. Myself, I would not be able to live in another country. Oui, un jour ce sera notre tour de danser :)

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
12.02.11 / Re-do Meds: 03.02.12 / Received: 15.03.12
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Told he was approved for Visa 15.03.12/ issued 18.04.12
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
vjamal said:
Fatim...my heart goes out to you and your family for your loss....my condolescences.....
for the medicals i told you before that you need to wait until they send it to you due to if u do it onyour own doesnt matter they need their own copy that it sent to you i think they print in the file numbers or wahtver and they attach the pics ..my hubby is in Rabat now redoing the medicals they got sent to him on friday and he has an appointment tomorow.....
Thank you for your kind words.

When did your hubby have his interview and how long after until they sent that form for the medical?

It's odd that the VO told my husband to go ahead and redo it with the same doc (that was Jan. 19th) They then called him to come back Feb 7th to give a missing address and a date was not the right one compared to the original app. At that time he told them he had the medical redone and they asked for his receipt and told him they will wait for the one from Paris now. He had also brought the pics required to the doc.

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
FatimZahra said:
General Inquiry: rabat.immigration @ international.gc.ca (this is the one we have used. If they respond that he is to download the appendix c then make sure he prints the email and brings it with him to the doc)

Requesting a meeting: VRT-Maroc @ international.gc.ca

I will ask my hubby. ;)
I sent an email yesterday so I won't expect any answer till next week. ::)

In the meantime the Dr that my husband went to see is trying to get in touch with someone at the embassy to find out why they did not give him a paper and how to proceed. I thought that was kind of her.

I am reading everyone with care and I have no idea whether the difference in payment is a good investment or not... I will leave it up to my husband to discern the best decision. I have no energy today to think about this situation. I have a sick daughter and I have to work overtime to make up some hours with little sleep last night.

Wish everyone a good day...

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
dair2dv8103100 said:
I sent an email yesterday so I won't expect any answer till next week. ::)

In the meantime the Dr that my husband went to see is trying to get in touch with someone at the embassy to find out why they did not give him a paper and how to proceed. I thought that was kind of her.

I am reading everyone with care and I have no idea whether the difference in payment is a good investment or not... I will leave it up to my husband to discern the best decision. I have no energy today to think about this situation. I have a sick daughter and I have to work overtime to make up some hours with little sleep last night.

Wish everyone a good day...
I hope your daughter will feel better soon (HUGZ)

That's nice of the doc to call them! I hope your hubby can redo the medical anyways.

Cheering you on to get through the day.

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
Hi everyone,

I have a question since last february we have check the ID number on CIC website and its still the same about saying they have receive a PR request. Is this good? how much do i have to wait until it change???

I wish the Best and i hope Everything will be alright for everyone. :)

Stay Strong everyone!

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi
we have sent our application last October and my wife(the sponsor) has called the call center last January and she was told that she has been approved as a sponsor,but she never received any letter or email from them
and im here in morocco waiting for an AOR from the VO in Rabat,and im wondering if there is any Moroccan applicants who did send in their applications last October too,and if they already heard something or received any AOR letter or an email from the VO here in Rabat,,,is it normal that the VO could have your file and never let you know with an AOR or anything?!!!!!!!!!!!
i would appreciate your answers
thank you very much
Mohamed

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
djinna said:
Hi everyone,
I have a question since last february we have check the ID number on CIC website and its still the same about saying they have receive a PR request. Is this good? how much do i have to wait until it change???
I wish the Best and i hope Everything will be alright for everyone. :)
Stay Strong everyone!
They received my husband's on June 2011 and did not change anything until the interview Jan. 2012. I know this seems discouraging but it takes time.

FatimZahra

Jan 17, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
19.01.12 & 07.02.12
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
16.08.12 !!
gladiateur19 said:
hi
we have sent our application last October and my wife(the sponsor) has called the call center last January and she was told that she has been approved as a sponsor,but she never received any letter or email from them
and im here in morocco waiting for an AOR from the VO in Rabat,and im wondering if there is any Moroccan applicants who did send in their applications last October too,and if they already heard something or received any AOR letter or an email from the VO here in Rabat,,,is it normal that the VO could have your file and never let you know with an AOR or anything?!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you very much
Mohamed
It took a few months before I received the letter in the mail. Because of this I ended by calling CIC to ask info because we didn't have client numbers to log into the website. As for my husband, we found out when they got his file because of logging in. I'll ask him, when we chat, how long it took to get his letter to say they got it.

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
FatimZahra said:
They received my husband's on June 2011 and did not change anything until the interview Jan. 2012. I know this seems discouraging but it takes time.
Thank youuuu for responding and i guess we will have to work our patience.

djinna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2011
gladiateur19 said:
hi
thank you very much
Mohamed

whats an AOR??? during the time i received the CSQ for my husband, he received an email from Rabat saying they starter the file for the PR last february.

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
FatimZahra said:
It took a few months before I received the letter in the mail. Because of this I ended by calling CIC to ask info because we didn't have client numbers to log into the website. As for my husband, we found out when they got his file because of logging in. I'll ask him, when we chat, how long it took to get his letter to say they got it.
thank you very much,,,and please ask your husband for me,,,i know i just need patience,,,but i can't right now,,lol,,i need to relax and be sure they have my file

vjamal

Star Member
May 17, 2010
montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oui cest sure on va danser, tous un jour......

My husband and I we sent our 1st application in feb 2010 then i received a letter in april stating that my application has been aprooved for sponsorship then 2weeks later the certificat de quebec then in May my husband received his letter too stating for permanent residence that Rabat has his file ....then we sent in aug 2nd series of proof...then dec 1st was his interveiw then dec 15ish he received refusal...then i hired a lawyer in Jan 2011 then i left for Morrocco in Feb till aug then ADR in Dec 12th, then i received the copy of the win dec 19th...theh my husband recvd the call from Rabat feb 20th to redo some ducoments his police clearance and to send Rabat 4pics....then we checked online CIC it says processing statrting in Rabat jan 3,2012...now my husband sent all the documents and police clearance end of Feb ...then now march 9th they sent his medical to redo...my husband called me and told he done them today and everything looks okay ...i forgot to ask him if he paid extra ......

So i hope everything will be going forward until he comes out of the airport...ive been dreaming of this day for so long ....not only me but my family my friends its crazy......

gladiateur u can always email them worse comes to worse they dont answer ...but whenever i emailed they answer me maybe 2days tops....so u should try or wife should try.......

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
vjamal said:
Oui cest sure on va danser, tous un jour......

My husband and I we sent our 1st application in feb 2010 then i received a letter in april stating that my application has been aprooved for sponsorship then 2weeks later the certificat de quebec then in May my husband received his letter too stating for permanent residence that Rabat has his file ....then we sent in aug 2nd series of proof...then dec 1st was his interveiw then dec 15ish he received refusal...then i hired a lawyer in Jan 2011 then i left for Morrocco in Feb till aug then ADR in Dec 12th, then i received the copy of the win dec 19th...theh my husband recvd the call from Rabat feb 20th to redo some ducoments his police clearance and to send Rabat 4pics....then we checked online CIC it says processing statrting in Rabat jan 3,2012...now my husband sent all the documents and police clearance end of Feb ...then now march 9th they sent his medical to redo...my husband called me and told he done them today and everything looks okay ...i forgot to ask him if he paid extra ......

So i hope everything will be going forward until he comes out of the airport...ive been dreaming of this day for so long ....not only me but my family my friends its crazy......

gladiateur u can always email them worse comes to worse they dont answer ...but whenever i emailed they answer me maybe 2days tops....so u should try or wife should try.......
hi i did email Rabat 2 days ago and today i got an answer,they said they haven't received my file!!!!!!!!!!!i feel lost and all depressed and stressed out,,,i really don't know who i should believe now!!!my wife who said she called the call center of CIC and has been told she has been approved as a sponsor last January,,,and she keeps telling me to relax and that everything is fine,,,or i should believe Rabat who just told me they don't have my file,,,im living the same bad dream again,,,before we sent a first application on june 2010 and we never heard from them and after a year we thought it has been lost,and it took us other months to redo another one and we sent it in last October,,,and now,,nothing,,still nothing,,,,i really can't understand,,im trying to relax and be good,but i can't,it sucks,,,and my wife still keep thinking everything is fine,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gladiateur19 said:
hi i did email Rabat 2 days ago and today i got an answer,they said they haven't received my file!!!!!!!!!!!i feel lost and all depressed and stressed out,,,i really don't know who i should believe now!!!my wife who said she called the call center of CIC and has been told she has been approved as a sponsor last January,,,and she keeps telling me to relax and that everything is fine,,,or i should believe Rabat who just told me they don't have my file,,,im living the same bad dream again,,,before we sent a first application on june 2010 and we never heard from them and after a year we thought it has been lost,and it took us other months to redo another one and we sent it in last October,,,and now,,nothing,,still nothing,,,,i really can't understand,,im trying to relax and be good,but i can't,it sucks,,,and my wife still keep thinking everything is fine,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it's happening again, eh? When your wife called CIC they should have been able to give her an Application Number and she should also have a receipt number where you can check it yourself on ECAS.

You KNOW what I think about this because we've discussed it before. But anyway....