+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsored persons Responsibilities, is there any ?

goatlove

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Interview........
November 21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2013
LANDED..........
December 5/2013 alham dulillah
Hi xavier_forte,

I am sorry for everything you're going through. one can only imagine how that could feel. yes, you might have made mistakes along the way but we all do!! this is something that will be all behind you one day. you'll get through this and move on. thankfully, you're on your last year of the agreement. Please do not think suicide. death is something obviously permanent but your hardship is something temporary. Please be strong and realize things could be sooo much worse even though that thought might be almost impossible to comprehend. you have sooo many blessings in your life and I'm sure lots of people love you. Please seek help if you're seriously thinking death because that's NOT the solution. remember, you WILL get through this and overcome it! you will be stronger and wiser after all this. Money is something we all need to get through this life but it's not everything. don't let those numbers take over. you'll manage and get through it :) just need some patience, support from friends, family and strong faith. Don't let this woman take control of your future!!! You're soooo much better than that ;D You gonna get through this and you got this! :) :) Take care and I genuinely pray for your hardship to come with ease very soon. God be with you :)

xavier_forte

Jan 11, 2014
I don't know what to tell you, any how. I appreciate all your comments and guide. To me this sponsorship thing is closed forever. I am never going to advise anyone to adopt sponsorship ever specially where you are bringing your spouse from another country. Trust no one, people change and if they see that you are stepping stone to get greater success. Hell yes! they would use you for their own benefit.

like I said previously, that I was sued. during ontario court. I discovered my wife sued me for Spousal support and abuse.
she got free lawyer from ontario works. and I have nothing, so have to represent on my own. I knew I am going to lose automatically against a barrister who is well trained. during this case my financial situation were evaluated. Judge agreed that I am struggling financially and did give me small benefit of paying half of councillor fee of 2000. In addition, I have to pay her spousal support of 436/month not sure for how long.
My wife claimed that marriage is 3 and more year. and didn't disclose all documents. I objected and said that she is lying, in reality marriage is less than two year and cohibition period is only 14 months. Thanks to immigration document i can prove this. In matter of abuse she made allegations and her lawyer played the game of privacy and get the judge into her favour and because of that neither police report, nor Alberta Health crisis and ontario works document was released to me. This is very critical as she has given these organization false information and getting benefits.
Doctor report confirms that she has refused to take any psychological test as she claimed that she is perfectly fine. Also that her overies are not in healthy condition. Further more, the report stats that she is suffering from diabetes. However she has no hinderance to work.
as per the last hearing, her lawyer was saying that she was in emergency without any evidence only verbal claim.

Any how, her lawyer is willing to withdraw the case of abuse, in condition where neither party shall communicate to each other.
I told them that I have filed the divorce case. thereby I am requesting for legal communication to end this once for all.
I am trying to find out, How can I serve divorce documents to herself, not knowing where she lived.

I am now in some 80 to 90 K debt. God knows, what else more I have to face for something that I haven't done. Good thing is that on Dec 02 2014, I would be completing three year of sponsorship period.

For the first time, I now understand why average 55% Canadian prefer to live single or either in common law relation ship.
Family law is a night mare.
spousal entitlement conditions are not define only guide lines.
Media release of Canadian bar association says something different and Court says totally different.
I made couple of mistakes during this case as I was not familiar with any law what so ever, was not suppose to be in ontario jurisdictional case. and I was stupid enough not knowingly gave my consent in the court for spousal support jurisdiction and that went totally against me. Judge said because other judge has made decision on spousal support payment, thereby as a sponsor I must pay spousal support as well on top of social assistance.

All my life, I struggle to have family life, married life and life rewarded me this way. The way, I have been defamed by her, is another thing I am dealing with, If I lose my job then I am going to lose everything. I hate being naive.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Are you able to use legal aid at all? If so, a lawyer could help you serve her... I think the people who the serving are called "process servers". Or better yet, are you able to send the divorce documents to her lawyer through registered mail and request a signature upon delivery?

I'm so sorry Xavier and hope things work well for you as you heal and move on with your life.