+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor Spouse

tati98

Dec 23, 2016
Hi,
i have PR and will be getting married soon. what are the options to bring my wife to canada right after marriage and what are the options to make her able to work right after coming to canada?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
She would need a TRV. There are no options to arrive and start working right away. You would apply for inland sponsorship with OWP and should get a work permit after around 4 months.

amlanbarua

Mar 1, 2020
She would need a TRV. There are no options to arrive and start working right away. You would apply for inland sponsorship with OWP and should get a work permit after around 4 months.
Hi, I am in a similar situation. I got married and need to get my wife to Canada.
What are the chances of getting the TRV approved and then also getting Inland sponsorship approved? Won't immigration have some doubts regarding the process, or is it normal for people to take this route?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I am in a similar situation. I got married and need to get my wife to Canada.
What are the chances of getting the TRV approved and then also getting Inland sponsorship approved? Won't immigration have some doubts regarding the process, or is it normal for people to take this route?
Chances of a TRV are low.

Whether the sponsorship app is approved depends on your relationship.