+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor Spouse

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by tati98, Dec 4, 2019.

  1. Hi,
    i have PR and will be getting married soon. what are the options to bring my wife to canada right after marriage and what are the options to make her able to work right after coming to canada?
  2. She would need a TRV. There are no options to arrive and start working right away. You would apply for inland sponsorship with OWP and should get a work permit after around 4 months.

Share This Page