+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsor my boyfriend

MJ45K

Feb 2, 2017
Hey everyone. I am about to go back to my boyfriend to get married
I know i won't need to have a certain level of salary to sponsor him. But if i get a stable job before going back and do my taxes. But still live with a room mate.
Having money saved up for me and my boyfriend to rent a place.
My question comes here is there any other things i should do before i go back and marry him, Besides what i have listed above? If there are what are they?
I really want to make sure i do my part that will be very convincing to CIC before i go back and marry my boyfriend.

Neenvin

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1,2016
AOR Received.
21-06-2016
File Transfer...
09-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-04-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM 12-08-2016. PPR 12-11-16
VISA ISSUED...
12-22-16. Seminar jan. 6 2017
LANDED..........
January 27 2017
I would say start gathering supporting evidence that your relationship with your boyfriend is on going. Start emailing each other as well. In that case, after you married him and returned in canada, you have some things ready.

MJ45K

Feb 2, 2017
we have lots of chats on Whatsapp i will be gathering proof of relationship and pictures of us together.
Thanks for your help.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
MJ45K said:
Hey everyone. I am about to go back to my boyfriend to get married
I know i won't need to have a certain level of salary to sponsor him. But if i get a stable job before going back and do my taxes. But still live with a room mate.
Having money saved up for me and my boyfriend to rent a place.
My question comes here is there any other things i should do before i go back and marry him, Besides what i have listed above? If there are what are they?
I really want to make sure i do my part that will be very convincing to CIC before i go back and marry my boyfriend.
You should read the forms and look at what kind of information they ask about your relationship, and be ready to provide that info (and some of the country specific requirements, too). Be sure about the country specific requirements because some places have certain customs that are expected to be followed. And yeah just keep a history of your phone bills and communications as proof of your relationship. Maybe even screenshot your Facebook updates about you getting married and whatnot.