+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sponsering Spouse

Sasi

Feb 11, 2006
Auckland
good day all, I would appreciate if anyone could guide me here. As I have PR in Canada living in NewZealand at the moment, planning to relocate to Canada now. Since I am newly married, my wife does not have any type of visa to come Canada. How can I bring her to Canada along with me? which will be the suitable visa for her now?
please guide me...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Sasi said:
good day all, I would appreciate if anyone could guide me here. As I have PR in Canada living in NewZealand at the moment, planning to relocate to Canada now. Since I am newly married, my wife does not have any type of visa to come Canada. How can I bring her to Canada along with me? which will be the suitable visa for her now?
please guide me...

• 1. To sponsor her you would have to return to Canada.
    2. If she is from a visa exempt country, then she may be able to return with you and if she is admitted then you could submit a in-canada sponsorship.
    3. If she requires a visitor visa, then she is going to have to apply to Sydney see: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/asia/australia/visa/imm_visiting_b-en.asp
    4. There is a very good chance that she will not get a TRV.

PMM

Sasi

Feb 11, 2006
Auckland
thanks for reply.

what is the type of visa can I sponser her once returned to Canada? and how long will it take to process?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Sasi said:
Sasi said:
thanks for reply.

what is the type of visa can I sponser her once returned to Canada? and how long will it take to process?
1. spousal suggest you start reading at www.cic.gc.ca all the forms and information is there. Processing times: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/times-int/05-fc-spouses.html plus 37 days at Mississauga.

bassem132

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
syria
Category........
Visa Office......
amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
I submitted my application on February 3, 2012 and got a bail on 28 February and Akhaddt approval Alkiubik on 21 March and sent my file to Jordan on March 1 note I am Syrian, and my wife is Canadian citizenship as possible was the difficult situations in Syria was the reason for the acceleration of acceptance I do not know I wish success to everyone and have information you soo wait much after I passed the first stage

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bassem132 said:
I submitted my application on February 3, 2012 and got a bail on 28 February and Akhaddt approval Alkiubik on 21 March and sent my file to Jordan on March 1 note I am Syrian, and my wife is Canadian citizenship as possible was the difficult situations in Syria was the reason for the acceleration of acceptance I do not know I wish success to everyone and have information you soo wait much after I passed the first stage
Congratulations on your second identical post, and the second time you resurrected a thread that's been dead for almost 7 years.
You should receive an award just for that reason immediately upon your arrival in Canada.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
Haha, that made me laugh tuyen.

But seriously, this poster has made that exact same post 13 times. They posted it back in April (4 times I believe) and 9 times today/yesterday (depending on your time zone).

bassem: Are you trying to ask a question? Or are you just announcing your situation in a confusing (and repetitive) fashion?

jas21

Nov 3, 2012
HI
I HAVE PR IN CANADA ,BUT RIGHT NOW I AM IN INDIA ,,I AM A NEWLY WED,I HAVE PLAN TO STAY IN INDIA FOR SOME MORE TIME ,,BUT I WANT TO APPLY FOR MY HUSBAND .AS I HAVE NO WORK HISTORY IN CANADA.
CAN I APPLY WHILE STAY IN INDIA.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
No. A PR must be in Canada when he/she applies to sponsor a spouse, and must stay in Canada for the duration of the processing. Short vacations out of Canada are OK.