+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP Jain - GMBA Program, Help with WES verification.

Jan 8, 2018
Hi,

Going through some of the older threads on the said topic in this forum, I realized that for some of my fellow GMBAs the program was accepted by WES while for some others it wasn't.

For those who got a positive reply from WES please throw some light on the process you followed, if you used the SPJIMR degree or the SPJCM one? what program did you select from the drop down and so on. Anything which you feel might be useful.

Also, if you are aware of any other body which might verify and validate the GMBA course and is accepted for the immigration program, do let us know.

mynkgarg

Oct 13, 2017
Hi,

Going through some of the older threads on the said topic in this forum, I realized that for some of my fellow GMBAs the program was accepted by WES while for some others it wasn't.

For those who got a positive reply from WES please throw some light on the process you followed, if you used the SPJIMR degree or the SPJCM one? what program did you select from the drop down and so on. Anything which you feel might be useful.

Also, if you are aware of any other body which might verify and validate the GMBA course and is accepted for the immigration program, do let us know.
Hi
I am also in similar boat. I got my evaluation done recently and it’s not recognized
If you have any information then pls share