+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SP for January 2023 gather here....

Oct 15, 2022
Turkey
Category........
STUDY
What school and is it a public university? To get a permit, you must show that there are opportunities in Turkey or China. Coming to Canada to ”start over” is not the point of a study permit. You must show that you are building on your education and have career opportunities.
Laurentian Univ. I polished my studying plan carefully IMO. Like, why should I go to Canada; what is the advantage for me to enroll in LU; Sudbury is quiet enough and is a good place to focus on studying; Reasons I have to stop my business like lacking of management knowledge/ pandemics, etc..; I will use the knowledge of the MBA degree to start over in SEA or Turkey again.

Yeah, but one thing you enlighten me here is I really did not precisely describe what are the opportunities in SEA or Turkey for me after I graduate from LU two years later... Instead, I just mentioned I have connections in SEA and it is easy for me to start over. And Turkey is one of the most robust economy entities and I could do something with MBA profile. So basically I have choices in SEA or Turkey.

Do you think this is the root cause? And to be honest, I used to think about those solid opportunities but I have no clues, that's why I finished my studying plan with limited info. about concrete job opportunities in SEA or Turkey. (BTW, I did mentioned I don't want to go back to China anymore, I've no idea whether it is a thing that should not be mentioned in the studying plan.)

rose-sh10

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Vancouver
hi all,
Sharing the timeline for my brother's study permit application for the Jan 2023 intake (non-SDS) from Kuwait (holding a Pakistani passport)
  • College applied for: Langara College, BC
  • Program: Computer Studies Diploma
  • Application submitted: 11th Oct 2022
  • Biometrics: 16th Oct 2022
  • No updates in between and we didn't enquire too as we were skeptical that the response won't come anytime soon (don't know when the eligibility of background was completed)
  • Correspondence letter: 16th November 2022
  • PPR: 16th November 2022 (Processing office: Abu Dhabi)
I'll be happy to answer questions if any :)

t-man

Oct 13, 2022
Hello everyone I recieved my PPR yesterday
Thank you so much for the support and the updates provided here i wish everyone the very best for the future
Here is my timeline
SDS category
Up front medical done: October 1 2022
Application filed: October 4 2022
Biometrics recieved October 6 2022
Biometrics done: October 11 2022
PPR: October 15 2022 (i recieved it yesterday but it was dated 15th)

• Love
Reactions: michaelofficial123

akinkunmi80

Jul 3, 2022
I submitted my Application for SP August 13 2022.
I had my biometric done since 2015 when I visited Canada and still updated so I was not requested for that
Medical not requested yet

It was suppose to be 13 weeks, Today will make it 14 weeks of visa processing, no update yet. Please do you think I should raise a webform or just wait. Thank you

Reactions: pindu

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
Thank you so much for the support and the updates provided here i wish everyone the very best for the future
Here is my timeline
SDS category
PPR received on OCT-15 or Nov.15???

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived
Here is my timeline
SDS category
When your medical updateed

Nov 12, 2022
Hello guys.
My wife and I have applied for SWOP and SP respectively. we submitted our application on Sep 26 and did biometrics on Oct 4.
Today my wife got a message asking to prove the relationship. she is going to send some photos from our engagement party and also wedding. is this enough? we don't really have much to send.
Also, is this a positive sign? does it mean we are likely to get the visa?
P.S. my application is at eligibility review. It started around 10 days ago.

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
Hello guys.
My wife and I have applied for SWOP and SP respectively. we submitted our application on Sep 26 and did biometrics on Oct 4.
Today my wife got a message asking to prove the relationship. she is going to send some photos from our engagement party and also wedding. is this enough? we don't really have much to send.
Also, is this a positive sign? does it mean we are likely to get the visa?
P.S. my application is at eligibility review. It started around 10 days ago.
Why would you send pictures instead of a legal document like computerized nikah nama?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
What is a nikah nama??
I had already included legal marriage certificates that we had, but the letter specifically asks for pictures along with anything else like chats on social media.
okay cool, its a positive sign i guess, Good Luck :)