+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP PROCESSING TIME 2021

Bijith

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys my SOWP application is associated with my immigration representative. Can I apply for travel authorization from my own email or I need to ask my representative to do the same?
please reply please

fatima56

Mar 16, 2021
Hi guys my SOWP application is associated with my immigration representative. Can I apply for travel authorization from my own email or I need to ask my representative to do the same?
please reply please
Can you share your email?

Rohit2918

Apr 28, 2021
Hi All,

I am in process of submitting my ICT work permit application. I want to apply visa for my wife alongwith my application.

Can any one please suggest if I should apply OWP now or TRV? I would like my wife to travel along with me, if possible. I am not sure if applying OWP now would require higher processing time or if there are more chances of rejection.

My wife is not currently working but she has some work experience. She would like to work in Canada for time we will be there.

I am also confused if immigration is allowing dependent travel considering current COVID situation.

Regards
Rohit

Divya_88

Nov 19, 2020
Hi,

I submitted my SOWP application on March 23rd 2021 along with biometrics and upfront medicals as the PR application is in progress. Country from where I applied is USA. I have also sent an email to IRCC to expedite the application processing time considering under family reunion. It's been 6 weeks now and I haven't heard anything back from them. Status still shows as submitted. Can someone help me what can be done now?

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
Hi,

I submitted my SOWP application on March 23rd 2021 along with biometrics and upfront medicals as the PR application is in progress. Country from where I applied is USA. I have also sent an email to IRCC to expedite the application processing time considering under family reunion. It's been 6 weeks now and I haven't heard anything back from them. Status still shows as submitted. Can someone help me what can be done now?
Hi,

what proof you gave for upfront medical?

When i contacted the hospital for upfront SOWP, they told that they need either the offer letter or IME number. IME number can be recieved only after applying right?

Divya_88

Nov 19, 2020
Hi,

what proof you gave for upfront medical?

When i contacted the hospital for upfront SOWP, they told that they need either the offer letter or IME number. IME number can be recieved only after applying right?
I submitted upfront medicals for SOWP, which I have done before for the PR purposes that has an IME number.

Reactions: Annamusam

Shweta51190

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Med's Done....
12-01-2021
Did anyone recently got their SOWP after 2nd lockdown started in India? I applied for Travel exemption through Webform to expedite the application as well as to get the travel exemption letter. Anyone submitted the webform and got their approval??

Apr 16, 2021
I had a refusal with a family application with SP for me, SOWP for my wife, and TRV for my child for May 2021 intake. Now I deferred my college to September 2021 and want to reapply with only SP for me and remove my family from the second application. It will help me as a family tie.

If I get my SP with the second application, later I will apply for my spouse's SOWP and TRV for my child before we leave our home country. We want to go together to Canada. I know I need to show proof of funds for my whole family for SP application whether they come with me or not. But I want to know, Do I need to show any proof of funds when I apply for my family for SOWP and TRV? Any bank statement or something needed for the Work permit application?

Additionally, in my country for Work Permit waiting time shows 20 weeks. Do they prioritize SOWP application for the college start time?

Thanks in advance

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Question:

If I already got PPR for SP.
My wife received medicals request letter for her SOWP at the same time as I got PPR for SP.

Can we assume she´ll get PPR as well? Or is there any chance she gets rejection?

sarab1402

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Question:

My wife received medicals request letter for her SOWP at the same time as I got PPR for SP.

Can we assume she´ll get PPR as well? Or is there any chance she gets rejection?
Di you got the sticker on your passport? If yes, then what are the dates mentioned on it. As you deferred your intake to Sept.

tajindertj

Jul 18, 2016
AOR Received.
22-03-2020

Can anybody help me understand this tweet. Does this means basically all the SOWP applications will start processing like normal?

Reactions: Bijith

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Question:

Her SOWP was finally approved one month after my SP was. Weird how they manage this things.

Reactions: nightshadow